Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

72,528 Responses

1. Sherlupe says:

Whoops, I forgot to change the name again lol

Curious; suggesting that the spiritual world exists, would it be possible for other forms of spirits to exist besides human spirits, angels, and demons? I’m curious to see your responses lol

@Wolfy: I trust your definition of a council more.

2. zale says:

Lupe you dont have the ability to see them¿¿

3. zale says:

Also great to see new people and some old ones
    How is everyone

4. zale says:

ill get on round 8 site time hope someone on

5. zale says:

@Lupe i think thier are some who is none of those (it might take a bit of digging but their might be some in old legends ill need a day to research it).

6. Eclipse says:

@lupe I came back to tell you something. Ive been having bad thoughts and feelings for a while. tonight I spent some time thinking and questioning the worth of my own life. I just wanted to tell you that god saved me. I was having a break down and then all of a sudden i snapped out of it and thought about everything i was throwing away if i kept thinking that way

7. zale says:

By the way its ohanzee

8. Kyah Rose says:

Interesting.

9. zale says:

hi kyah
    and hope you are doing better now eclipse

10. Wolfy says:

@Sherlupe good to see you again also thanks for trusting my definition of a council. i just wanted to say that i am a bit sceptical about some of the things said while you have been away. Sorry lupe i will not be able to help you with your question since i don’t know anything about the spiritual world.
    @TI sorry man i do not want to give out my email but you can always ask me questions on here
    @jack grey i have a question why do you have a United States number when your implying that your not living there anymore?
    @Eclipse hope you are feeling better
    @zale good to see you
    @kyah i don’t think we have met i’m wolfy nice to meet you

11. Zale says:

am i the only one that can see them?????

12. zale says:

its kinda hard tho as you know lupe god made everything…
    i did find one specific which is a jin which came from god but most turned thier backs and became evil spirits while some went to do good and evil with few that do good things…
    i might be off with some of it but i know for a fact tht they arent human demon nor angel
    and do u know diff between a angel and good spirit. also to a demon, pootergist, evil spirit… and human (no offense to anyone)

13. Sherlupe says:

@Zale: *poltergeist* is probably what you meant by pootergist. For one, what do you mean by “the ability to see them?” Like, the ability to see spirits? No, I cannot “see” spirits. If so, that would be interesting lol. I’ve heard of a jin mentioned before. I am skeptical; you said “God created everything,” so I’m assuming you’re using some sort of biblical reference. If so, where might I find this information, to learn more?

@Eclipse: Its good that you didn’t “throw it all away.” Hope things get better for you.

@Kyah Rose: Quite.

@Wolfy: I retain a state of skepticism of things on this site.

14. zale says:

@lupe it was at bahaiforum.com it was alil dull tho… Also sorry for misleading with using them instead of spirits…
    its with the bahai religion about jin… wish you could see the spirits tho would be alot easier,but you might someday 🙂

15. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the finest blogs on the web.

I most certainly will highly recommend this blog!

16. Excellent weblog right here! Also your site a lot up very fast!
    What web host are you the use of? Can I get your associate hyperlink for your host?
    I desire my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

17. Howdy very cool web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful ..

I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally?
    I am glad to search out numerous helpful information here within the post,
    we’d like develop more techniques on this regard, thanks for
    sharing. . . . . .

18. I blog quite often and I seriously thank you for your content.
    The article has really peaked my interest. I am going to book mark your site and keep checking for new information about once per week.
    I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

19. Evaluna says:

ello peeps!

20. Evaluna says:

@Sherlupe hello since i’m not going to be on this web anymore heres my email if you or any1 else wishes to speak to me [email protected]

21. Tia says:

Well, since someone told me to go to the doctor, because they are worried about my panic attacks. I am going to tell the doctor everything. She asked me if I had any bad dreams. I am going to tell her about the wolves (Elliot and Erick). I won’t say their names but I will tell her about the dreams and what happen in the dreams. I will also say, that I might of had those dreams, because of these guys at my old high school. And tell her how I felt back then. And how I sometimes still have those type of dreams. She said that something in my past is making me feel like this. So, it could be anything. So she wants me to tell her all the stuff in my past, that upset me and made me scared. So, this is going to be fun. D: The only people I have talked to about this, is the people on here and my closed friends. Don’t worry, I won’t bring up this web site or about werewolves or vampires. 🙂

22. EmCWolf says:

Hello again. It’s been a while…

23. Alvy Darkstorm says:

hlw 😀

24. mrpawfur says:

New here

25. Wolfy says:

@EmCwolf hi how have you been? 🙂
    @alvy hi how’s it going? 🙂
    @mrpawfur hi welcome to the chat 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *