1. Scherocko says:

Can someone help me with knowing what age I’ll turn?

2. Alvy Darkstorm says:

better…. wht about u @wolfy

3. Jace says:

So *clears throat anyone looking to let me contract the virus

4. Wolfy says:

@alvy yea I’m ok
    @scherocko normally it’s like 12 to 16 I think but it can be earlier or later depending on person.
    @jace First no it’s not a virus secondly you can’t become a werewolf

5. Sherlupe says:

I’m writing a story with the idea of a “werewolf virus.” Unfortunately, it’s hard to see it actually changing a person into a wolf. Being a virus, it can have some affects. These include:

• Loss of energy
    • Fevers
    • Memory lapses/blackouts

and more. I’m thinking that the virus slowly takes over your body, feeding off your energy and causing you to require more food to sustain yourself. I’m thinking it would also effect your mind by giving you “phantom shifts” which are where you feel like you’re transforming but you’re not actually doing so. Another idea is: the exact light of a full moon, with knowledge of being under the full moon’s light, would cause the virus to do something to you, but I’m still debating on what it should be.

Should I,

A: Scrap the idea of making it scientific, and say it makes you into a full wolf?

B: Have the virus be able to control your body’s proteins and enzymes, allowing some effects similar to werewolfism, while retaining the human form?

• Sherlupe says:

Proteins and enzymes aren’t the only things it could affect, I’m more or less going for a virus that affects the body’s functions, allowing for an increase in body hair growth.

Skin and eyes both have melanin, and hair/fur is just dead skin cells, so I’m thinking the virus causes an increase in hair growth, resulting in changes in eye color as the melanin in your body is used for extra fur. Logically, the eyes don’t have nearly enough melanin to cause an effective change, so the fur must come from other places.. this is why I had the idea that you’d crave foods and nutrients that has all that you need to create melanin in your body. Further research is required, but I’m wondering what you guys have to say about these ideas?

6. Remus says:

@Sherlupe that would be interesting, would there be a way for you to send it to me so I can check it for things that could be changed like wording? ik how Americans talk generally well, not the best but there’s bound to be some mistakes you could fix

• Sherlupe says:

That’s true, everyone makes mistakes in spelling and grammar. Everyone also makes errors in their wording by conveying something they hadn’t intended to.

It’s being written on a website called Quotev, in a private setting where only I can see it. I’m working on it privately before I post it publically.

7. Remus says:

I actually have quotev so that’s pretty convenient, if there’s a way to make it so you can make it visible to people you send links to then I would be happy to comment about things to edit, if needed then I could give you my discord as that’s like one of my only ways of talking to people rn though something I can’t promise is my bf logging on to my account

• Sherlupe says:

Nice! I’ll look for a way to show you the story while keeping it private. In other news, how have you been lately?

8. Remus says:

I’ve been good, busy but good

9. Sherlupe says:

That’s good lol

10. Remus says:

I mean I have spent quite a bit of time with my bf over the summer, went on holiday, it was fun but now school’s back in

11. Sherlupe says:

Ah, school’s always fun XD I’m glad you enjoyed your summer, and I wish you luck in school

I have returned to my research on leadership and Alphas. What are your thoughts on the topic?

12. Remus says:

honestly, I’m not really an alpha, if I were in a pack I would probably take a bit more of maybe a beta if I’m lucky but personally I’m a bit in between when it comes to alphas, if they’re a good leader then I would follow them willingly, if not then I’d probably just leave the pack, but I’m fine being a lone wolf for now

13. Sherlupe says:

What would you define as a good leader?

14. Remus says:

honestly, I would say that a good leader has good intentions, will plan out some things but still leave things up for us to decide and be there for others

15. Sherlupe says:

That’s an interesting description. I think a leader also must learn to lead.. and to learn what leading truly is. I guess there’s not some deep definition of a good leader. But for all that it’s worth, a good leader must also seek improvement at all times; otherwise, they become less of a leader than they were before..

16. I need someone to talk to

17. Remus says:

what is it Rogue?

18. Evaluna says:

@Sherlupe u’ve graduated HS right?

• Sherlupe says:

@Evaluna: Yep, I have lol ^.^

I thought of a new structure for my pack, and I have more experience and ideas that can help me lead a little better. Though it’s likely I’m gonna develop a little slower, I’m optimistic it’s gonna work better this time around.

19. Remus says:

sorry about the hiatus, school’s already taking a toll on my boyfriend so I’m trying to keep him sane

20. Rose says:

I was wondering if any of you before realised you were a werewolf had strange dreams and a large craving for red meat??

21. Sherlupe says:

@Remus: That’s understandable, take your time

@Rose: I cannot answer as I’m not a werewolf. Are we talking about modern mythology or other myths and legends?

• Rose says:

@Sherlupe I don’t know it’s just every time I fall asleep my dreams are either of a pack of wolves run or just one black wolf shifting into a girl with blonde hair and these piercing green eyes

22. So apparently I am a werewolf… Oh well sucks because I’m only 13

23. Eclipse says:

Hey guys! I just moved to a new school zone so im going to a completely new high school now! I think its good and bad because it’s pretty much a new start

24. Lupe says:

@Eclipse: Nice! New starts can be rough sometimes, but I’m sure you’ll make it ^.^

@Rose: So these are actual dreams? The mind is interesting in dreams; sometimes, it tells us something about our subconscious thought and reasoning. Are you searching for friends or friends that you can find strength in?

25. Remus says:

thanks for that Lupe, he’s too stressed and we’re not even finished with the first month yet