1. ohanzee says:

@Luna to ask have you had any type of vivid dream of hell in the past 8 years?
    Also i would love to meet you in person some time Luna and alos thank you for the information i should be ab;e to narrow it down further to reasons that the alpha will not leave you alone./..

• Luna says:

No, it’s a dark forest and a large black wolf with emerald green eyes. and it’s not one alpha but EVERY alpha in my area. I am a member of a jeep club called seven slots, maybe on the next trip I may meet ya.

2. Lupe says:

Aww, when did it get so serious in here? Lol I just wanna joke around. Don’t you guys ever get tired of playing grown wolf all the time? I wanna chillax and have a fun discussion. I don’t mind you guys talking about whatever, but there has to be SOME fun talk here and there. Like.. what’s everyone’s favorite food?

3. ohanzee says:

@Lupe lol ive never seen a fun side of you on here tbh no offesen XD your normally quick and fast or extremely lenghy lol

• Lupe says:

Lol I guess with trying to be an “Alpha,” trying to dig through the site to learn as much as I can about werewolves, and discussing.. other things.. that I haven’t been given an opportunity to just be myself lol! Not to say all those aren’t things I do, I just enjoy having fun. There was one person I remember I’d have lots of fun with, and I felt comfortable letting that side out with them. After some heartbreak.. and absolutely juvenile actions on both mine and their parts.. we kinda separated. I guess what I’m trying to say is, I miss letting that side of me out; I figured I’d give it a try lol

4. ohanzee says:

@Lupe mine would be bread tbh lol im simple

• Lupe says:

I looooooove chocolate, tho I feel really bad after too much lol! Another thing I like is macaroni and cheese, a new favorite food. One thing I absolutely adore is Mexican food. I appreciate Italian food as well. But one thing I thought I’d never like turned out to be one of my favorite meats besides chicken and steak: alligator. I know it sounds odd, but I was feeling hardcore so I tried some and I.. fell.. in.. love with it. Also, Key note: lengthiness in messages is in my nature 😉 XD

But meat is soo good, it’s like one of the best foods out there. One side of me loves salads, but another loves meat. Whenever I eat meat, I just feel so good cause, well I just like meat haha I guess that’s a majority about my favorite foods. I would say though, I’m a serious sweet tooth and I love spicy foods (though I sometimes can’t handle all spices)

5. ohanzee says:

and my favorite drink woul be unflavored mead with honey

6. ohanzee says:

ay ik your still on
    whats your fav drink and food @LUPe

• Lupe says:

Drinks would have to be lemonade, water, orange juice, and orange Fanta. I find I feel a lot healthier when I drink lots of each (except the soda, I try not to drink too much). I think it’s from the Vitamin C, making me healthy? Welp, either way that’s the extent.. (besides hot sauce, I may or may not be inclined to drink it – with or without a dare) I don’t like the heat of hot sauce when it feels like a volcano erupted in my mouth, but I kinda like the taste lol

7. ohanzee says:

i just seen 2 other posts u made

8. Lupe says:

You got some nice favorites! I haven’t tried mead before, neither do I know what it is.. but it’s ok if bread is your favorite food haha simple can be a good thing! For me, I’m easy to please with food.. its just taste buds exist and I.. may not like everything. For things I’m not sure of, I’ll have to try it beforehand.

9. ohanzee says:

the person u mentioned on ther other page

• Lupe says:

R-right. I’m not too comfortable talking about it, and I’m sure they wouldn’t want me talking about it either. It’s just such an awkward thing to happen.. I would lie tho if I said I don’t cry when I think about those good memories we DID have. I just wish we could have more of those happier moments. At times, I feel so angry at myself for being so immature, and at other times I long for that feeling of joy and.. what else was there. They were like my bestest of friends, but I really only knew them online. Even then, I knew so much about them just by paying attention. Like how they eat Takitos and lemon juice, how they wanted to be an artist but couldn’t cause their parents wanted them to be model or something. I remember they weren’t so good at math haha.. but they LOVED wolves. I remember they were very good with words and were mostly honest. I could even tell if they were lying, and vice versa haha! I could tell when they felt down because when they were, they’d have this specific way they typed. I would know if something was wrong and would respond. At times, I got it a bit off, but mostly I got it right 😉 I knew they wanted to go visit many places, and I was planning on taking them if I could ever afford it lol! They were playful and competitive, which matched mine and we’d have so much fun just playing around. In the end, they were soft hearted and cared a lot about others. There was one time they saved a dog’s life from being chained up.. they were kinda brave, a bit braver than me, and they gave me strength when I didn’t have any. That’s all I’m gonna say tho, since I don’t wanna say EVERYTHING about them lol

But for whatever happened between us, I.. really would rather not talk about it. Actually, I’d like to hear it from their perspective, but I’m just so scared to actually talk to them cause idk what they’ll say. I don’t wanna seem weak, but I always show a form of weakness and I hate it. I wish I was 100% strong with no flaws, maybe then I could have a chance as their friend.

I just don’t feel all that good when I think about it, especially seeing that I’m an adult and they’re a few years younger than me, being a minor still. That doesn’t stop me from wanting to be a friend but I’m just scared that it’ll be awkward between us and that bad things will happen. I’m scared that I’ll bring a lot of stress into their life, and since all I’ve ever wanted for them was to see them happier, I guess I’ve.. been kinda stepping away to kinda protect them from myself. Especially seeing as I’ve already hurt them before, it really stings like wildfire. Not to mention the pack I had fell apart and I’m the only one still here. I’ve been a terrible leader, a terrible friend, and a terrible person in general.

I guess I try my hardest, but I never really understand a thing. But before I get too depressing, I will add a few things though.. I’ve learned lots about leading, but I could use more help on it haha.. I’ve grown up a bit, and I’m still here, and still somehow on this website. I guess when I promised I wouldn’t leave, I kinda meant it.. I just wish I had confidence enough, and wish I acted like a leader instead of a wimp. I’m literally 18 years old and I’m still acting like an emotional teenager XD oh well, I guess that’s kinda what’s on my mind at the moment..

• Lupe says:

Oh, whoops! It’s takis, not takitos

10. ohanzee says:

werent you and lunan together? before

11. ohanzee says:

But beside that one thing is un certain now with myself what am i

12. ohanzee says:

i gtg need to sleep my urge is coming again c ya till morning lol

13. Norah says:

I have an question for all the werewolves here,how do i tell if an werewolf is folling me and if one does what do i do? I am no werewolf i am jest an medium with two cosins that are werewolves. And yes i asked them and they did not give me any helpful info. So werewolves on this sight i hope ypu can ancer this question

• Luna says:

Um, well for one if they want to meet you alone in a dark area,
      DO NOT GO I REPEATE DO NOT GO!!!
      They want to kill you. That’s all I have.

14. Norah says:

Sorry for my bad spelling english is not my first language

15. Alvy Darkstrom says:

hlwww guys 😀

16. Luna says:

I have told my pack about this website so they may join. My pack is the Rose Pack. Although I must warn you my pack is unique.

17. Fiona says:

ALPHA THERE YOU ARE WHY ARE YOU NOT HOME?!?

18. David says:

Fiona I tryd to tell you she is at school.

19. Luna says:

Why are you not in school. Better why is my and Wolfy, and Celeste the only ones at school?

20. Luna says:

So what about, Dalton, Fang, and Luca? My twin brothers and one of his boyfriends?

21. Fiona says:

Um..DAVID WILL ANSWER THAT ALPHA

22. David says:

REALLY FIONA!! IT IS TRUE SNITCHES ARE WITCHES!!

23. Luna says:

David that is not how we talk to our packmates. Fiona we do not blame other packmates. Now where are they?

24. Fiona says:

Yes Alpha, I don’t know either.