1. Unknown says:

One who is in touch with the spirit of the wolf as described by the early native Americans. A person who is in tuned with their inner spirit animal and is one with it. Werewolf only means man/ wolf so werewolf

• Lupe says:

Hm.. intriguing. Based on this definition, any talk of werewolves being passed through genetics is fiction. Wouldn’t this, by definition, also mean there can be no hybrid of werewolf/vampire, or the like?

2. Hey can’t girls be werewolf’s
    Cuz I am a werewolf

3. Unknown says:

I don’t think it’s gender specific so yes

4. Unknown says:

This is only one possibility of the term their are still other ways these things are possible

5. Lupe says:

Hm… what are other possibilities do you know of?

6. ohanzee says:

You have hollywood,indians,Myths, and folklore…
    Hollywood describes it as someone who turns into a wolf…
    Indian says its someone who is connected to the wolf spirit as unknown said
    Myths such as greek mythology the lycans
    Folklore which is passed onto other generations. which can change among each generation

7. David says:

Ultimas are bad luck. Legend has it that an Ultima is a danger sign and means great loss or pain.

8. Lupe says:

Interesting…

9. David says:

Because Ultimas ae so powerful they need an owner to keep them in cheke. Luna has no owner so she is a high danger. You see once an Ultima has an owner they do what they want like a dog. (Luna is going to kill me) Luca is half Ultima so he doesn’t need one. Fang has two owners. If they do not have an owner they become the number one target for them to kill.

10. Luna says:

What David id saying is true.

11. Luna says:

But there is more to my kinds legend than that. Legend has it that Ultimas carry all the pain in the world inside theme.

12. Unknown says:

This is true ultimas to the he native Americans were harbingers of death and destruction though some could control themselves and use their gifts in great times of need and other ways to be a werewolf include birth, spiritual touch which is almost like Hollywood but stranger and how I do it through the understanding of my spiritual guide and the nature which surrounds us all which is also complicated by the way @luna be carful who you let in your life as of recently for I suspect if the alphas have started coming it means your able to be tracked this isn’t a good thing other may want to hurt you not use you

• Luna says:

Um…..H-how do you know this? And I do take great care and who is close to me. And thank you for telling me this.

13. Lupe says:

@Luna: When you mention someone named Fang, to whom are you talking to, and about what exactly?

@David: David.. my buddy, pal ol’ chum ol’ friend.. this conversation intrigues me, that’s how it’s interesting lol

@Unknown: I’m curious, if you don’t mind me asking.. how does one connect with a spiritual guide?

14. Unknown says:

To connect with your spiritual guide you have to understand it and what makes him him and once you embrace those characters which he lives by you’re connected but you have to apply it in all parts of your life for instance a wolf is brave, wise, and family oriented

15. Lupe says:

@Unknown: How can one tell which animal is their spirit guide?

16. ohanzee says:

@Lupe i have a weird question IDK why im like compelled to help those who have any type of anger and make it my problem even if it kills me can you tell me why…. Beings like vampires,werewolves,demons,spirits,people,animals etc.

17. ohanzee says:

@Unknown i have a question for you also my spirit animal is a cheetah and i use her traits in every day life, and I understand nature which i think varies with each person… Wouldn’t that technically make me a were-cheetah by your definition of a werewolf??

18. Unknown says:

Theirs a ritual done when one becomes of age in native culture it’s said that the spirit guide reflects the strengths and weaknesses within you

19. ohanzee says:

Wow that is the fastest response i’ve ever gotten and thank you @unkown

20. ohanzee says:

what job did your native american ancestor have?

21. Unknown says:

@ ohanzee, we’ve had Medicean men, chiefs, and warriors all in our family

22. Unknown says:

Theirs more than that you could do !!!

• ohanzee says:

let’s see i have wiccan medicine man voodoo pegan that runs in my family

magic is alot harder tho for me in my opinion since i just started last year

23. ohanzee says:

trying to do a specific magic that is rlly hard tho and its called blood magic

24. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: Compassion, probably.

@All: What are 3 of your favorite animals? Mine would be Wolves, Foxes, and probably either Chameleons or Otters.

25. ohanzee says:

mine is cheetah wolves and foxes