1. ohanzee says:

We all have a 4th dimensional being

2. Lupe says:

We all exist in a fourth dimensional world, but not in a fourth dimensional way. Did you know physicists are theorizing the fourth dimension deals with time?

3. ohanzee says:

@Lupe i thought you would already know this but we are already in the 4th dimension… What i mean by this is that we all have the chance to stay in the 4th dimension and everything happens for a reason.. Also if you want to learn more about this look up the way the shalin monks live they are the first people that have made it into the 4th dimension

4. ohanzee says:

Rip it didnt let me see what you said plz disregard about not knowing about it lolXD

• Luna says:

@ohanzee
      I am fine I have a high elf with me. He won’t let anything happen to me. And yea it does take three alphas to take down an Omega Ultima. I’m an Alpha Ultima. The strongest kind, so don’t worry. And I can’t leave where I am. I need to look after my two little sisters. They do not know their powers and need my help.

5. Lupe says:

I began watching the Wolfblood series, just to see what it’s about. It’s interesting so far

6. Luna says:

@Lupe the Wolfblood series is really interesting. More so on there thoughts on ablitys.

7. Luna says:

Hey do any of you know what a cresent moon mark means? Kind of like a birth mark but appears when angered……

8. Alvy Darkstrom says:

@lupe u can also check out the drama ” Blood ” its a korean drama…
    I didn’t wtch it lol….bt i’ll

9. Lupe says:

Btw, it’s a full moon where I’m at haha! You know what that means? 😉

*howls*

10. Lupe says:

[it was a joke, don’t take it seriously lol]

11. ohanzee says:

@Luna i actually dont know how i knew how many alphas it took it was something that i heard in the back of my head… It’s kinda weird tbh, and maybe i’ll hear about what the cresent moon is tonight… Also tha sounds like a cool mark tbh 🙁 all i do is vibrate insanely fast that it’s weird……………………………….. i wonder if the mother of the moon told me about the ultimas, and i see her sometime in my dreams. Do you see her in your’s to ask?

12. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Yeah @luna & @lupe i saw it’s triler …..its awsm

13. Tia says:

Hey, how is everyone going? My life is sooo much better now, but since I moved, I have notice a few things. A few months ago, I had this dream that I was at this house and this guy was following me. He came into the house to talk to me. Well, I met that guy in real life. Turns out he is one of my staff members that I work with… Also when I was having a bad time with Elliot wolf boys. I had a few dreams of this black wolf looking at me. Well, it might of been just a dingo in my dreams. Because last week I forgot my water bottle, so I had to walk back to my house. Before I got to my house, I saw this black thing run across the dirt road. I then saw this black dingo and it stop and looked at me… It brought all my fears back. It was so creepy. But it was only a dingo. But yeah, I am working on a camel farm now. 😀

14. Luna says:

Something odd happend this morning. Something followed me to school. It smelled oddly familer but strange at the same time. My high elf won’t let me leave his side so I know it means me harm. Anyway my mark does anyone know what it means?

• Lupe says:

@Luna: It could either be a birthmark that, when angered blood rushes and causes it to show, OR it could be mere coincidence.

15. David says:

@ohanzee
    Quick question.
    You feel Luna (my Alpha) is of great importance to you?
    In what way?
    Does your eyes have a amber ring around them?

• ohanzee says:

It is hard to explain it, but it feels different then anything iv’e felt
      Yes they do…

• ohanzee says:

It’s like She is someone that i can’t live without. It’s like if something in me is desperately trying to get back to her in anyway by life or death..

• ohanzee says:

It has gotten stronger tho the urge to proect luna no matter who or what it is i have to fight even if it costs me my life i will still help her, and it’s weird to me since i feel like something is trying to wake up inside me… Also to add on if u ask i would give my life for her however many times i have to protect her and bear any pain she holds even in death i would do what i can to get back to her…

16. Luna says:

@David you don’t think?

17. ohanzee says:

Also i hope you two little sisters are doing well in all of this

18. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: Where did this conclusion come from?

19. ohanzee says:

Honestly im not the best at describing this type of feeling, and well its like you were with them at one point and never forgotten about them even in death as the saying goes death do us part but on a spiritual lvl

20. ohanzee says:

and about the cresent mark i did a lil research off topic about ultimas and just went to see what the mark was and it is said to be a mark from the mother of the moon or goddess of the moon.

21. Lupe says:

Interesting.. well, completely off topic, I’ve suddenly got a bout of curiosity and I hope y’all don’t mind my questions. What do wolves enjoy doing????

22. ohanzee says:

Also @Lupe their isn’t many places to find this stuff because of it being rare and it was on Wikipedia if u want to know more i’d suggest
    research about Selena the moon goddess

23. ohanzee says:

Also i think i might know what david and luna were talking about