1. ohanzee says:

i typed in out of curiosity and the first thing that popped up was wish upon a wolf: Wolves of angles rest

2. Lupe says:

Recently, I’ve been practicing some shamanic meditation to contact spirit animals. It’s helped me feel amazing the past few days. ^.^ I was just asking cause part of it was to honor the animal spirits, in this case a wolf.

3. ohanzee says:

@all i have another weird dream it was like heaven high over the clouds and i guess you could call it a reincarnation line i think since people were getting off one by one and i heard someone’s name that i knew and i ran as fast as i could and jumped off after her so i could be reincarnated aong side her but i went to a different state then she did…

4. Werewolf says:

how can i become a werewolf

5. ohanzee says:

@Luna srry about what i said a ultima is actually a werewolf that can turn other humans into werewolves, and i think with the glowing moon when your angry, lonely, and or heartbroken

6. Alvy Darkstrom says:

@werewolf …..u can’t become one

7. Alvy Darkstrom says:

By spell or something else

8. ohanzee says:

@all is luna alright ??????

• Fiona says:

@ohanzee
      Luna is um…ok? I don’t know she won’t let me see the wound. I smell the blood but she won’t let me heal her. SHE I SO STUBORN!!

9. Norah says:

First of all @werewolf you cant just say i want to be a werewolf and poof your one. I do not exactly know how werewolves are made and even if i knew i would not tell you so you could go and risk your life. Sorry if i souned mean.and second of all should i be scared of werewolves? Finaly i was meditating the other day and i saw an werewolf getting killed by humans and i am not exactly sure who this is but i would like to warn you guys that might happen while your transformed witch you all ready know that humans try to kill werewolves but the thing is i feel like it is some one in this chat room. I am really hopeing its just me not focusing right so be on gaurd when you transform or what i like to call wolfing out and yes that is from wolf blood so just be safe out there and yes i know that werewolves are superior to humans. Thats all

10. David says:

Ok so what I think is that Ohanzee could be Luna’s mate. If the moon godess is telling him this than he very well could be her mate. Luna is busy with her sisters right now but I will be here for a while to answer any questons. But Luna is scared that he/she could be her mate because than Alphas will try to get to Ohanzee to get to her. To Ultimas they only have one mate. And when they die they go nuts and kill anything and everything. So if Ohanzee is Luna”s mate he/she should be carefull. Luna is very worried about all of this and has gone to her Father for help. Luna rarely goes to her Father so I know that she is conserdering that Ohanzee is her mate.

11. David says:

Celestia (Luna’s youngest sister) is here but really scared she wo’t stop saying something in Icelandic. (Luna’s born tong) I think Luna is hurt I have to go so here is Fiona.

12. Luna says:

IM FINE it’s not even that big. -_- Everyone is just making a big fuss about it. -_-

13. David says:

LUNA YOU WERE SHOT LET US IN YOUR BLOODY ROOM?!?

14. Luna says:

FIONA HAS A POTION I CAN SMELL IT SO NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

15. Fiona says:

LUNA THIS WILL HELP HEAL THE SHOT WOUND.

16. Luna says:

THE LAST TIME I DRANK THAT I TURNED INTO A CAT! SO NO NEITHER OF YOU ARE GETTING INSIDE BECAUSE I AM FINE!!

17. Luna says:

Besides the bullet went stright out. -_-
    I AM FINE!!

18. David says:

Can someone please help me and Fiona talk some sense into Luna?

19. Fiona says:

LUNA EITHER YOU LET US IN OR WE ARE GETING YOU TO THE ER!!!!!!

20. Luna says:

-_- low blow Fiona……fine but NO POTIONS!!!

21. David says:

O_O
    Nice job Fiona using Luna’s fear of the ER to get in.

22. Luna says:

-_- I hate you both.

23. Luca says:

-_- What did you even do sis?

24. Celestia says:

She got in a fight with 6 trained Ultima hunters.