1. Conor says:

OK. Is it possible to post pictures?

2. Conor says:

Also is there any point giving real information if no one needs it? Can you explain grey skin? Heightened senses? Excessive hair growth and retractions? And yes I wasn’t serious about hunters or Argents. To anyone wondering, personally I don’t think any of these people are werewolves. I know three including myself. Evan cavasarola, a girl he knows who’s been a werewolf 22 years. Evans a great help for me.

• Lupe says:

Thankfully, pictures cannot be posted.

Delusion. That’s my explanation. As for yourself, roleplaying. We don’t need to know this information, unless you’re attempting to convince us of your nonexistent super ability. In that case, spare us the drama.

On the side however, I’m a fan of the Teen Wolf series lol! The Kanima is probably my favorite out of their species, along with the Kitsune.

3. Conor says:

I’ll stick with Evan. One day I’ll have proof. And yes I like teen wolf to. If u wanted a casual conversation u could have just asked. Dericks cool.

4. Conor says:

Just to make the teen wolf conversation easier, do u use discord?

5. Lupe says:

@Conor: I don’t require evidence for anything supernatural. You seem to be mistaken in the following regard, I don’t merely wish for a casual conversation. I appreciate the offer, however.

I like Derek as well. Stiles is my favorite character of the series. I do have a discord, but I can’t reveal that information yet.. it’s not the right time to do that.

6. Wolfy says:

@All hi guys hope you all had a good Christmas or if you don’t celebrate Christmas then hope you had a good holiday and how are you all? 🙂
    @lupe Thanks for posting that paragraph you wrote about exams. I did some exams before Christmas and I was a bit nervous to see what I had got, I got the results today and i got some pretty good marks so i’m happy and thanks again for the paragraph.
    @conor hi I can’t remember if we have meet before but anyway I’m Wolfy nice to meet you, I also see your a fear-faol as well.

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: It’s no problem, I’m glad it could help. You had the power to succeed, and the ability to pass your exams. I believed you could do it because I knew you had that ability. I hoped my paragraph could shed light on this. I have faith you can succeed in whatever you set out to do, as long as you put your heart, mind, and soul into it.

Curious, what’s a fear-faol?

• Lupe says:

(Within reason, of course, seeing as logic and reality both exist haha)

7. Wolfy says:

@lupe A fear-faol is Scottish Gaelic for a werewolf but it literally translates to a wolfman, i want to start using Scottish Gaelic for names of supernatural beings rather than English to reflect my heritage as i am half Scottish also i’m wondering if you know what a maighdeann ròin is because i helped this girl try figure out what she was on another website a while ago and i came to the conclusion that is what she was that’s of course if they exist?

• Lupe says:

I have no clue, as I don’t understand Gaelic. Did you know I have Scottish heritage as well?

I see, fear-faol is a Scottish term for werewolf (technically). Intriguing.

8. Wolfy says:

@lupe oh nice do you know what part of Scotland your families from? mine is from Ayrshire and my ancestors could have possibly been royal huntsmen for the Scottish king when they had one also maighdeann ròin or seal maiden or selkie is a mythological creature that is a seal that can change into a human by shedding their skin, in the folk-tales female selkies would be forced into a relationship with a human by someone stealing and hiding their sealskin.

9. Lupe says:

@Wolfy: Ah, I’m familiar with the term Selkie lol

My family is from Glasgow. My ancestors owned a castle for their clan which is now a golf course lol

I have a favor to ask. Is it alright if I do?

10. Byron Peterson says:

@wolfy do u like being a faol

11. Lupe says:

No offense towards Gaelic, but that sometimes looks like you’re saying “fool.” XD

12. Byron Peterson says:

I think it’s cool that im talking to werewolves u know Friday is a full moon

13. Tia says:

@Everyone, It has nearly been ten years since I found this site, since those boys from my high school told me that they are werewolves. I used to have a lot of scary dreams of them, back in 2011 and 2012 and some dreams in 2013, but I was worrying about finishing year 12 in 2013. 2010, was the first time my friend told me about Elliot and he’s friends. So really 10 years… 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 and the start of last year I had some weird dreams of them. I just had this dream last night of Elliot. In the dream he asked how I was doing, and if I still don’t believe he is a wolf. In the dream I said ‘No, you are not a werewolf, because they are not real’. He then walked around me and laughed. He then walked over to my work mates and then look back and smiled at me. The dream then changed and he ask the same thing, I said the same thing again. He then went over to my friends that I have known since 2006. He then look back at me and started laughing and then I woke up. I have been worrying about work, because working with camels is pretty hard and you have to be on your toes. Also I want to be good at my job. So why would I be worrying about Elliot? 🙁 Feel free to tell me what you think of this.

14. Wolfy says:

@lupe oh cool my father was born in Glasgow and honestly I thought that Someone couldn’t knock down a castle and turn it into a golf course because I thought It would be either owned privately by the lairds family like mine or it would be given to the Scottish national trust which are a organisation that looks after historical sites. Ok what do you what to know?
    And faol does look like fool lol but I nearly send it as foal. 🙂
    @Byron Peterson I assume you mean wolf which would be madadh-allaidh but anyway honestly being a fear-faol has it pros and cons but mostly cons and to answer your question I would say that I don’t know because some days I feel like I enjoy it and other I wish I could stop being a fear-faol.

15. Luna says:

Hey I am back. What did I miss?

16. David says:

Alpha how is your leg? Fiona told me you broke it again. -_-

17. David says:

How did you fall of your house again? -_- That was stupid to even go up it.

• Luna says:

A branch fell on the roof and it was big enough to brake the window to the attic. So I climbed to get it off and SOMEBODY scared me and I fell off.

18. Luca says:

I JUST SAID HI!!!

19. Fiona says:

Um you two are siblings…..but do you really have to fight right now?

20. Conor says:

@wolfy
    No I don’t think we’ve met but hi. I’m offended. Lupe called me delusional.

21. Conor says:

Is Luna an alpha?

22. Conor says:

Just to be clear Lupe, you just don’t want me giving people bites?

23. Lupe says:

@Conor: Oh, whoops. It might not have been up to your standards of internet ethics. Let me rephrase that: the symptoms which you described can be explained in ways outside of supernatural occurrences. Not to mention certain things just aren’t possible, such as turning someone into something through a bite (except into a zombie-like being, I’ll explain another time). As for whether or not I wish for you to bite people, I have no control over this. I’d prefer you didn’t bite people, but I cannot control what you do. Lol

@Wolfy: I’ll be offline for a while beginning January 13th. If you don’t mind me asking this favor, do you think you could keep this website alive while I’m gone? Also, do you think you could act as a voice of reason while I’m gone? This website in particular needs one to maintain sanity levels and I care far too much to leave it in disarray.

24. Wolfy says:

@lupe i will try my best to do this but i don’t know if i will be as good as you lol
    @conor from what i know luna is an ultima alpha correct me if i’m wrong luna.

25. Luna says:

@Conner what are you exactly? Because as far as I know only ultima’s can change people into werewolfs. -_-