1. Lupe says:

My research on animal spirits has led to a Wiccan website. They discussed animal spirits in an insightful way, which I appreciate. I’ve given it some thought, and decided to go beyond the wolf spirit guide. I’ve thought of trying out the Lynx or the Fox. Out of these, Lynx seems like the best fit for where I’d like to go in terms of guidance.

https ://wicca. com/celtic/wicca/wicca. htm (the website)

Representations for each animal guide

Lynx: Lynx is the knower of secrets. They symbolize honesty, open-hearted, non-judgmental counsel, stealth, silence, clairvioyance of secrets of others, suspicion and vigilence.

Fox: Foxes are tricksters. They symbolize camouflage, observation, adabtability, cunning, family, travel, oneness, shape-shifting, slyness, wisdom and invisibility.

2. Lupe says:

The website also discusses “shapeshifting” differently than is commonly discussed here. In all honesty, I’m more a fan of their description. Their description is based more around the mind. One calls upon the “power” of their spirit guide, acting as a catalyst for what the animal spirit guides them to do. I recall discussion previously about mentally shifting, how it’s more of a permanent thing than otherwise. In this case, if one sticks with a given animal spirit for too long, it kinda sticks with them. They practically become that animal spirit. (Hence the term, werewolf)

Given logic and reason, I do doubt some things on that site. Still, it’s refreshing to see a new perspective and to learn more about animal spirit guides (as they’re my current research).

• Lupe says:

For clarification, the mental shift in this case is based around sticking with one animal spirit for too long, and “calling on the power” too long. It’s kinda like forcing your mind through a hole it can barely fit through, then being stuck on the other side.

3. Conor says:

Luna
    I thought any werewolf could change people. I don’t have a pack so I guess I’m an omega.

4. Conor says:

Lupe
    How do u change ur picture?

5. Conor says:

Lupe
    How do your chang picture?

6. Conor says:

I was born a werewolf. And I’ve never tried to turn anyone. I think Lupe has dissuaded me from the idea of biting people. And can I join your pack because omegas are weak.

7. Lupe says:

@Conor: U chang ur profile picture through gravatar. It explains this on this website’s FAQ.

8. Lupe says:

Also, the reaction I got when explaining concepts from the TV show Teen Wolf shows you haven’t seen the entire show, probably only the first season. Ultimas being the only werewolf to turn others is a myth that I’ve only seen in the YouTube series “Mystreet.” A lot of this is media and hearsay inspired. Final time I’ll say this lol

9. Luna says:

@Conor um I will have to ask my packmates, because my pack is also my close friends and family. I will need to know what kind of werewolf you are, your powers, how you feel about gangs and some other stuff.

10. Conor says:

Ok. I’m listening Luna.
    Lupe. Ok

11. Conor says:

I’m a European werewolf. I have good sense of smell and hearing and my eyes can easily spot moving objects. Which isn’t as great as it sounds.

12. Conor says:

And I’m born werewolf.

13. Conor says:

I’m cool with gangs.

14. Conor says:

Zeta Werewolves, as described in Kate Argent’s Hunting Diary, are “Intelligent Beta Werewolves” that are an Alpha’s “left hand” and specialize in both Strategy and Pack Coordination. They’re recognized by having their eyes as the same color as their pelts (ex. Kylie’s eyes are periwinkle purple along with her periwinkle fur).

Enhanced Strength: Zeta Werewolves are stronger than humans, but not as strong as a Beta Werewolf (born or turned) equal in birth/turning age or an Alpha Werewolf.
    Superhuman Speed: Zeta Werewolves are much faster than humans.
    Superhuman Agility: Zeta Werewolves can jump, run, climb and react faster than humans and Beta Werewolves – sometimes even matching an Alpha in both Wolf and Human Form.
    Superhuman Intelligence: A Zeta Werewolf gains Superhuman Intelligence and is able to understand things in a very short time, they are also unlikely to make the same mistakes twice.
    Accelerated Healing: Zeta Werewolves heal the quickest from most injuries, almost at the level of an Alpha.
    Genetic Immunity: Zeta Werewolves is immune to Genetic diseases such as Cancer and many illnesses, he can however get the common cold.
    Partial Wolfsbane Immunity A Zeta Werewolf’s immune system can fight off Wolfsbane Poisoning with simple rest, however, it does put them out of action for some time.
    Heightened Senses: Zeta Werewolves can smell, see and hear far better than humans and Beta Werewolves, have very detailed senses.
    Danger Sense: A Zeta Werewolf has an enhanced Danger Sense, being able to detect dangers to themselves or the pack before anyone else.
    Empathy: When shifted a Zeta Werewolf is the Cornerstone of the Pack’s communications, having a mental link stronger than the Alpha Werewolf, which connects to not only turned Werewolves but born Werewolves too. Many, even in their human form, can sense the intent of their Werewolf kin and their state of mind although they cannot communicate with them.

15. Lupe says:

I have a sense of smell, hearing, and sight as well. 😉

Just a random thought, it’d be super interesting if one could only see moving objects. Would this mean they’re blind to everything stagnant? If so, what would it look like and how could they function in life?

16. Conor says:

Its not easy. It seriously effects depth perception.

17. Conor says:

@Luna
    You’ve got my type and breed now. Is it enough?

18. Conor says:

Lupe
    You have to Switch between wolf and human sight.

• Lupe says:

Oh I see. So instead of focusing, you take your eyes out and replace them with a wolf’s eyes? 🙂 noice lol

19. Lupe says:

‘Tis joke to lighten the conversation a bit more

20. Conor says:

It’s more like everythinģ goes blurred for a moment and then you see. Like 100 meters away you can see a squirrel run through a bush. A bird taking off. Etcetra. Switching back is like looking through clear water. It’s the only bit I can control as of now.

21. Lupe says:

Please feel free to ignore this seemingly pointless comment.

A guide to melting your friend’s brain in online conversation:

You = U
    People = Pp
    Person = Pr
    Are = r
    Absolutely = Abs
    Probably = Probs
    Any conjugation of “to be” = r
    Any conjugate of any other verb = present tense third person
    Adverb ending in -ly = ending in -iny
    Lying = Lii
    Lie = Li
    Truth = Truuh
    True = True
    That = Dat
    Though = Tho
    Talk to you later = Ttyl
    Laughing my ant off = Lmao
    Rolling on floor, laughing my ant off = roflmao
    Got to go = Gtg
    Later = Lates
    Get out of my way = Gomw
    Get out = Go
    Nevermind = Nvm
    Oh my lord = Oml
    Oh my god = Omg
    Oh my flowering god = Omfg
    Tonight = Tonite
    Any other noun = singular

Try it out yourself 😉

22. Luna says:

@Conor Ok so like I said I have to talk to my pack about it. I would say sure but I have to ask your thoughts on hybrids and diversed packs.

23. Lupe says:

I miss both Lycanhope and Verumiel. Still wish I could talk things out with the actual Lycanhope, but I’ll be gone for a few years. I wonder if I try something if it’d work?

• Lupe says:

My theory did not work, to my dismay. Fortunately, I’ve been able to contact Verumiel, I’m just waiting to see if he contacted me.. I might change my profile picture back to a lightning bolt.

24. Lupe says:

Now, I’m certain my exit will be grand. As a heads up, it’s like the United States Declaration of Independence.