1. Conor says:

Luna
    Cool I guess. How far does the pack spread? How helpful would my abilities be?

• Luna says:

The pack is around America. Your abilities would be helpful to the pack in many ways. But how do you feel about hybrids and diversed (diffrent kinds of supernaturals) packs?

2. David says:

Alpha are you sure you want Conor in our pack? No offense but I don’t know you and our pack is our family.

3. Conor says:

Slight issue. I’m in England. And I don’t trust vampires. If they turn on werewolves were dead.

4. Conor says:

I know. Its my nature. Cautious.

5. Lupe says:

If I must explain, I find it humorous you two are mostly agreeing with each other despite having conflicting views on the rules of being a “werewolf.” Thing is, I wouldn’t side with either side in terms of differing opinions, but that’s just me.

6. Conor says:

If Luna means opposing non werewolf packs, I’m in. I could form a second pack in England. Of course I’d need to find others.I know there’s a strong European werewolf omega around blackwood. Over 300 years actually. And I know 2 others, one of which I’m in contact with.

7. Lupe says:

I understand you’re not talking to me, but I’m curious and nothing can ever stop me questioning. By 300, do you mean 43 in human years? That’s if we go by wolf years. Or are we going by actual years, having them been born in the 1700’s?

8. Conor says:

Actual years. I wouldn’t advise going there.

9. Lupe says:

Hm.. could you both redefine what a werewolf is to me?

10. Conor says:

There’s about ten types and about 15 breeds. Shadow wolves. Omicrons I don’t think are even werewolves (from now on I’ll refer to them as shadow wolves to spare myself the terror.). I’ve previously said everything else. I think you’d find researching shadow wolves fun Lupe.

• Lupe says:

I might lol seems like an interesting research. That’s not really a definition, though I appreciate the information.

11. Lupe says:

@Tia: It’s been a while since we’ve spoken, I hope everything’s alright. I know lots has happened in AUS with a bunch of fires, but I hope your job is going well for you. I’m wondering, do you have Lee Ann’s Facebook account? If so, could you ask if she wants to come here real quick so I can talk about visiting a legit site? I’m sick of this place already, I can’t wait till I take my break from the internet.

12. Lupe says:

I’m gonna stop messaging on here early since I have no attachment to anything here. In two year’s time, I won’t see most of you, so it wouldn’t matter what I say. Each of you are roleplaying in your own little way. Don’t bother being innocent with me, neither bother acting victimized. Grow up. The level of hardheadedness is thick in this chatroom. It’s difficult to even disagree, let alone ignite intelligent discussion. Open your minds to the truth.

“It takes an open mind to truly listen to the truth and take criticism.” -Lupe 2020

I don’t wanna hear “you’re roleplaying!” No. The only roleplaying I do is in a fandom far more reasonable than here. When I say everyone’s human, this is fact. I’m human. Y’all are human. No roleplay, fact. For my own sake, I’ll say I’m very open minded. I believe in many things, including werewolves. In fact, I’ve been known to be superstitious. I don’t need the “you don’t believe in supernatural” speech. The difference is: werewolves are human. Vampires are human. I’ve run the genetics conversation many times, and concluded werewolf genetics are bs.

If you’re insistent about keeping your stories, at least consider reality. Not for the sake of skeptics, but for the sake of yourselves. If something like werewolves existed in real life, there are two things to consider.

1: It’s a werewolf.

2: Reality.

Reality has laws, and given werewolves were in reality they’d have to abide by these laws. Only way they’d exist. So ask yourselves, in actual reality how would werewolves exist? Not in terms of disproving, in terms of abiding?

Consider therianthropy. Consider Otherkin. In fact, consider clinical lycanthropy.

I’m done. I know y’all have the capability to process information. I know y’all can do anything you set your minds to. Once I come back, I expect a community with reasonable and legit people. Cut back on the bs and do what’s better for the community – treat this site like a pack. Do what’s best for a healthy forum. Be legit and please stop messing around. I’m done. Be back in 2021. Yolo 😛

13. Conor says:

Don’t worry Lupe. I’m thinking of taking up summoning. U can’t argue with that. Also over the full moon I didn’t shift so you were right. For that I am sorry. Sincerely, not in your dept, Conor.

14. ohanzee says:

@Conor what type of werewolves are thier could you explain the all in short?
    @Lupe srry about what i said i have been dealing with paerents screaming and throwing sht at each other breaking whatever they hit.

15. Conor says:

I’ll give u a link

16. Luna says:

I ask because I am a hybrid between a demonic werewolf and a vampiric cat.

17. Conor says:

Imagine this. I may not be a werewolf, but I still am part of the supernatural. A hidden part of it. Something most aren’t capable of? Turns out I’m not as normal as I thought, even super naturally.

18. Conor says:

Err
    You heard me say I don’t think I’m a werewolf right? I’m something else. With a greater gift.

19. Conor says:

By the way I think Lupe is gone forever.
    ?

20. Star says:

Hello and how is everyone? So, that’s cool you all are different packs and from all over the world.

21. ohanzee says:

@Luna thank you for that…
    @Conor idk if this makes since, but i have two different sides of me with the one i use normally my small human part i have 9%… While suppresing the rest of me demon 30%, magic related blood is 20%. idk the rest of my blood
    Talked to death,the goddes of the moon, Seen the devil and talked to him.

• David says:

Good luck, Luna is Death and Lucifur’s baby girl….man,you are sooooo dead. Welp, you came back alive so that’s something…..still I would be carefull, Luna is sopposed to be the next ruler of Hell. So will you…if you live…..Death and Lucifur have a bad habbit of trying to look after Luna, for her own good. I mean in all my life I have NEVER seen someone who just attracts danger…..but she can look after herself. Dude you have your cut out for you trust me. My mate is one of Luna’s brothers…i GREW UP WITH HER and THEY DON’T LIKE ME!!!! Any way I have to go…. -_- I can hear people screaming and Luna shouting, “COME ON THEN HURRY UP IF YOUR GONNA DO IT YOU PRAT!!!” Which is not good. EVER. Again good luck you will need it. Latter mate.

• naomi says:

@ohanzee help me with something that involves werewolves please??

22. Luna says:

O_O The devil?!? AND DEATH!?! They didn’t ask about me did they? OOoh I knew Luca would tattle. Welp I’m dead…..oh and ohanzee no matter what DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING FROM DEATH OR THE DEVIL THEY WILL KILL YOU!!! And if not I would be worried……Luca is so dead.

• ohanzee says:

@Luna I have taken something from death a offer he made to me if he allowed me to go to my last lives it w could be at the price of becoming a recipe of death.
      Lucifer being honest he isn’t such a bad guy.Also I didn’t accept the offer he made,but said I have plans for you

23. Luca says:

I DIDN’T TELL OUR PARENTS LUNA I DON’T KNOW HOW THEY FOUND OUT!!!!! YES I AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU WHO WOULDN’T WITH YOUR IDEAS!!!

24. Celestia says:

Hey Luna at least you don’t have to introduce him/her to your parents! He already met them. Oh for those of you who have no clue whats going on. Death and the devil are mine ,Luca and Luna’s parents.