1. ohanzee says:

@Luna the truth tho I’ve been scientifically dead 7x.
    So no offense no matter what either one of your parents do its nothing new to me. Only thing I do ask tho from them is it your parents do kill me do something new and stylish not something that is just boring (burning to death,sliced to death,smashed to death, stop breathing in sleep, gullotine,pulled part by horse.) Not to freak you out its just not in my nature to be afraid of demons,death, or angels. Only thing that truly scares me is looking everyone again.
    Also not trying to pry but has Lucifer said anything about someone let’s say 200-1400 years ago try to throw him over?

2. Lupe says:

I think lupe went easy on you. He didn’t mention the sa.tanic stuff and the magic stuff. He only mentioned the werewolf stuff. Don’t you find that odd? He’s not gone forever, only until late september. His point might have been to think about everything, not just werewolves, in terms of reality. Also your still acting like children. Don’t any of you find Ohanzee’s story a little over the top? And is eve.ryone who th.ey say they are? Also, your responding to him after he said it wouldn’t matter. Maybe gr.owing up doesn’t mean getting “dark” with the ro.leplays, but stopping this silly childi.sh stuff?

• Lupe says:

The fact that I talked about myself in 3rd person proves I was intending to reply using another account. I was intending to utilize secrecy. O well, habit caused me to type that account and email XD the message still applies nonetheless.

• hello dose anyone know a little more werewolf witch trails, I do like werewolf I guses I want where they stander on food chain kind thing, I do like watch films but could find any books on them,( I only know the werewolf of frever swamp , werewolf skin the wevewolf in living room the twist tree logan, this may not best choce for it but I did use read them when I was young I did had relace them they taken away from me I I just don’t let anyone down if I sound , it may not best but I did love those books after they taken from me I was very hurt it, I did have job to find other werewolf books, someone did said vampire werewolf witch but I got inpress I was not big deal that why I am ask where werewolfs stand on food chain kind thing, I did chose werewolf books I knew the most but keep on replace them I got the werewolf from fewer swamp reprint for horrorland there a villge when grey wovles and werewolf live each other I know it fiction but I guses that me as a person, well if anyone know more werewolf witch trails I guses I could know more on werewolf I don’t get chage to reread them I had a lot to deal with if anyone want look werewolf vilge you want books one day in horrorland or book 5 of horrorland series , I do know this not evetyone cup of tea there prop better werewolf books out there or wolf island by Darren shan but this me as a person. iknow I don’t matter to other people it just I have real job with people I just want make mess with anyone,

3. ohanzee says:

@Lupe i have severe sleep insomia and stop breathing for periods of time while sleeping…
    Thart is where the 7x came from. and another thing who are u????

4. Conor says:

Uh oh… someone’s in trouble

5. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: What do you mean by that question? Also, I’m referring to the insanity that is your story combined into one. It’s worse than Evaluna’s story about a secret magical werewolf kingdom with elite werewolves protecting themselves from hu.nters. In fact, it’s worse than Noah’s story of the flying magical spoon that pro.tects him from vampires. XD In this case, you’re some super overpowered minion of Sata.n who has the ability to reincarnate himself. There are issues with reincarnation in a biblical world, which I won’t go over just yet.

6. Conor says:

And we go off with another lecture…
    Oh wait, that’s the first one in a series *moaning sounds
    *dies of boredom

7. Lupe says:

I have no need to lecture you. Instead, I inform those inclined to read what I say of my own opinion. What someone says is a resource in itself, as long as one gives credit to the one who says it. This doesn’t make anyone here an expert on the “supernatural;” instead, it means we must build ourself to a greater understanding of it.

I have said all the information required to discover the truth. If anyone is inclined to learn more about actual supernatural beings, search the past comments and discover what I’m saying. With countless debates about varying topics, you have the freedom to form your own opinion – just as you do to disagree. However, I advise caution in this since close-mindedness can become a hinderance towards learning the actual truth.

What does this say about listening to what I’m saying? Is it boring because it doesn’t fit a quick explanation of something one agrees with? Or is it boring because it’s drawn out over a lengthy response? Perhaps it’s repetitive? Perhaps there is something to learn in the boring, repetitive, long, and disagreeing post or comment? This is why I send them.

8. Tia says:

@Lupe, last time I message LeeAnn was back in 2012. Also, I have been doing this tour thing called Contiki. I am going to NZ in November. I want to go to more places next year, where do you think I should go? 😀 Also I am going good. I love working at the camel farm. 🙂

• Lupe says:

@Tia: So sorry to ask this of you. Are you still able to contact her, or has she blocked you? (Or has she gone offline on every account?)

• Lupe says:

Also, I’m glad you’re doing well! ^.^ you should visit Niagara Falls or the Egyptian Pyramids. Those would be great places to visit. I’m curious, what do you do at the camel farm?

9. Luna says:

Good to know. And um no I don’t think my dad mentioned anything like that, why? Also Lupe great to have you back. Conner any questions you have about the pack you can ask me or any other member, did I mention that you are in? Welcome to the Rose Gang pack.

10. Conor says:

And do you remember me saying I don’t think I’m a werewolf Luna?

11. Lupe says:

It may help me to explain my opinion rather than to give lengthy disagreements. My intent is not to disagree but encourage academic discussion on the topic, which that previous method may have hindered. So.

Otherkin and Therians are more possible than demons, angels, and werewolves because of many scientific reasons which supports their existence.

Rather than a “lecture,” that sentence is easier to understand and far easier to convey. What makes it academic is it’s debatability, the ability to discuss it peacefully without hammering down information. I will use this method from now on.

12. Conor says:

I’m not supernatural so?

13. Conor says:

Ok. Chill. You could have just said. Personally, I don’t think I’d get along with your parents. Especially Lucifer. Not sure if you know what a summoned is? Don’t kill me when you find out please. If you want confirmation, ask your father what happened to marchosias. Ask him not to kill me please.

• Luna says:

Conor you are in my pack you are safe from my dad. And personally I don’t give a flying piece of sh#t what you are.

14. Lupe says:

@Luna: Woow, chill buttercup lol 😛

15. Lupe says:

Torchlandic will be a flexible language, able to change quickly. It takes paralanguages to another level lol

16. Conor says:

Ish Kente Lupe. Don’t bother using Google translate.

17. Tia says:

@Lupe, I will try, but I doubt she will want to message me. And for my job, I do tours and look after the camels. I also do hosting for the sunrise tour. Also, something weird happen today at work. I was cleaning up after the sunrise tour. This lady came up to me to ask when they were leaving. I notice her eyes was a gold colour. It look like she had contacts on. Maybe she did, but after that, I have had a bad feeling all day. Maybe I was just tired, because it was around 7:30am when it happen. I have work tomorrow as well. 6:00am until 1:30pm. I also work five days a week and get two days off. 😀

• Lupe says:

It could’ve reminded you of the “wolf boys” from ages ago, I remember you saying how their eyes looked like they changed though it was most likely contacts.

18. Lupe says:

@Conor: idk what that means lol

@Tia: That’s fine I guess, you don’t have to. Thanks anyways! ^.^

Oo that’s cool! So you’re a tour guide/take care of camels? I’ll be honest, I’ve never seen one irl before

19. Conor says:

In defense of humans, hunters and summoners, were not dumb. Ok Luna?

20. Dark fang says:

@ Connor Summoners are technically part of the supernatural

• Dark fang says:

This is true but to say that humans are superior to the supernatural is a fact that is misleading in many ways because humans have less abilities and have many more weakness though all supernatural beings have weakness also hunters are just people who have learned to exploit the supernaturals weaknesses their for humans are still not as superior as supernatural beings.and you are correct they don’t always win it was just an example of far fetched fan theory I was using as an example to counter his claim that humans are superior

21. Dark fang says:

@connor so theirs really just hunters and most of them usually die or disappear unless we’re talking about the movies in which case they suffer a traumatic experience and declare that they will get vengeance on the supernatural and just because the fans love them they win. So in defense of the supernatural hunters kind of suck no offense. If you would like to build a case for debate I would be glad to take you up on it.

• Lupe says:

I would like to. Lol

@Dark Fang: Supernatural hunters are not dumb because they’re capable of rationally functioning. Not to mention, they don’t always win.

22. Lupe says:

@Dark Fang: Were you talking to me? Lol, hard to tell tbh

Strength nor superiority were never part of our conversation. Since humans were given the title of “dumb” with openness to discussion, I gave the other side to it. I interpreted dumb to mean unintelligent.

I’m curious about fan theories now lol, imma look them up soon.

23. Conor says:

Flub a dub dub, i dont care. Im conorrrrr. Im not anything supernatural I’m just conorrrrrr. And I can expose most of youuuuu. Not that I would. Only cos I can’t be bothered. Yo Luna I’m out. Cos I don’t need anyone. Cos I’m conorrrrr. Wooh. I’m clean. Sup losers! And who the he’ll are you dark gang? You came of nowhere like. Yo I’m right your wrong. I gotta be honest, that was pretty mad. But not as mad as meeeeee!

24. Conor says:

Also Luna your spelling sucks, like one of those fish that, suck the tank they’re in. You know what I’m saying? You failed. At spelling. It’s so sad. I’m conorrrrr.

25. Conor says:

And no one can tell me I’m not conorrrrr!