1. Conor says:

I’m baaaaack.

2. Dark fang says:

@ Lupe I was talking to you but I got off topic though I would still love to debate with you on a topic of your choice and Maybe set some boundaries because I have a habit of going into a subject deeper than I really need to and fan theory isn’t a site it’s more of a database that gathers fans and their theories and puts them in order from most popular to least popular but don’t get confused because their is a you tube channel called fan theory but they have some cool stuff to.

• Lupe says:

@Dark Fang: Oh! There’s a database? I had no clue lol!

In a debate, keep it simple. One can be deep with single sentences. We may try this method: [insert point here] because [insert reason here]. One should find 3 proofs before sending their message, which is evidence to back their claim. Since debates are different than arguments, it should be a learning experience for both parties.

• naomi says:

Could you help me with this please? >>> A kid in my class, I believe he is a werewolf. I’ll list a lot of things why. Dylan gets very mad easily one time, he randomly threw a boy to the concrete ground. He is very smart, straight A’s, draws about Grim Reapers, Death etc. His eyes are a bit odd too, they change colors a little but not a lot, and have a weird shape around the pupil. He likes anime, especially Naruto, today during math, we sat at a table for group work, and he was quiet but then randomly started talking. A lot of the times I would catch him randomly staring at me and he wouldn’t stop, he would just stare at me blankly. He is the fastest kid in the class, runs 3/4 of the time on his hands. Is average, has a uni brow, his birthday is “secretive” but its May 26th, is there anything special you know about it? Very hairy on arms and has a little mustache sorta. He has glasses similar to harry potter and loves to read. He tends to fight and get mad over small things, one time he fought over my water bottle he was laying down on his stomach, and I was sitting on the couch in the classroom next to him, and since I had a higher elevation than him, I would have had the advantage but no, hes very strong. He also jumps pretty high. To around 6ft. His hands are always warm for some reason, even in 10 degrees, believe me. Also he wears a fleece when is 20-30 degrees outside! And he said hes not even cold. He says he has bad hearing, but I doubt that. He has amazing memory, all the way back since preschool, the day his friend met. I would say more, but I don’t want to make you bored, I’m human btw.

3. Dark fang says:

@ Connor I wasn’t trying to make you mad I was just trying to invoke debate on the subject. But I find it messed up that you make fun of Luna and her spelling. Especially when you just misspelled 10 things. not to mention the area you put the word there and not I where it says “there made me mad”. But that’s ok, and another thing what makes you think we aren’t clean. that’s like saying you’re ugly with out actually seeing you it’s a false claim with no actual evidence to back it up. So I might suggest that next time you try and make fun of people use actual facts, and maybe not make fun of people on their misspelling when your purposely making the same mistake it doesn’t really help the situation.

4. Dark fang says:

@lupe thanks for the tip

5. Conor says:

I was just making the point I’m out of the pack because I’m conoooorrrrrrrrrr.

6. Norah says:

My brother usually invites friends Over to talk. He locks the door and kicks me out of the house so i cant hear what he’s saying. A usual brothly thing to do. I somehow managed to sneak in side and heard my brother and his frends talking about werewolves and how there going to go out and kill. I have no idea what there up to or if there werewolves. If they are how do i stay safe from them?

• Luna says:

@Norah
      Your brother is looking after you. Just stay out of their way and you will be fine. But I’d advise that if he hasn’t then he should join a pack to stay safe.

7. Norah says:

I also have 2 brothers and a younger and older sister

8. Lupe says:

Wow, look at me go! I’m Luuupe and have magical flying spoon superpowers. I turn people into werewolves by smacking them with my flying spoons! I’m the Alpha of the Magical Spoon Kingdom, Peeplandia! I’m luuupe and my comments are entirely visible to anyone on the internet! 😛

• naomi says:

@Lupe I need some help, this kid in my class, I am convinced he is a werewolf, if you could get back to me that would be amazing!!

9. Conor says:

Yeah. U need more emphasis on the Lupe. Like I’m Luuuuuuppee!

10. Lupe says:

I am Luuuuuuuuuuuuupeeee! Lol

• naomi says:

@Lupe I need some help, this kid in my class, I think he is a werewolf, if you could get back to me that would be amazing!!

11. Luna says:

Oh god…..welp this is my life now and conor what do you mean you are out of the pack?

12. Dark fang says:

@ Luna I believe he is resigning his loyalty to your pack and @Lupe please god not you too

13. Conor says:

Dark fang keno what I mean Luna. I’ve had enough of role-playing. No one is serious. So sod off. Your taking it a bit far Lupe. But I like it!

14. Luna says:

Uh who said I was role-playing?!? This is real, no wonder everyone is in hiding.

15. David says:

Oh now I know why Luna stormed off…..she uh is a very serious alpha. And everything she says is serious unless she adds laughter in it……welp I better go talk to her I am her Delta after all.

16. Conor says:

Yeah well I’m out. Oh and Luna your parents can’t do anything. I have- immunity. 🙂

17. Conor says:

Marchosias and endosias no longer belong to the devil. It’s only a matter of time until I raise an army of the undead. Im human btw.

• Lupe says:

@Conor: You know, I’m curious to see this in action. Also, glad you like it lol; it’s a representation of this website’s roleplays.

18. FangLupine says:

-_-
    You really think my sister will WASTE her time on trash humans like YOU!!!!!!!

• Lupe says:

By “trash humans,” are you referring to either:

A: Certain humans which act like trash?
      Or
      B: Humans because they’re trash?

Just thought clarification was needed, I was confused 😛

19. Conor says:

Trigger-trigger-trigger-oah- woah

20. Conor says:

Lupe. I’m cool with you now. Same purpose. Prove reality. Or diss everyone. 🙂

• naomi says:

i have a question if you can answer them!

• Lupe says:

@Conor: Not ignoring, just preoccupied. We’ll continue our conversation after I get caught up in class and spend a few more days offline (as inching off the internet goes).

21. Lupe says:

@Naomi: Chill. What gives you the idea they’re a werewolf?

• naomi says:

Sorry ahah jut trying to get some clarification. A kid in my class, (the kid is Dylan) Dylan gets very mad easily one time, he randomly threw a boy to the concrete ground. He is very smart, straight A’s, draws about Grim Reapers, Death etc. His eyes are a bit odd too, they change colors a little but not a lot, and have a weird shape around the pupil. He likes anime, especially Naruto, today during math, we sat at a table for group work, and he was quiet but then randomly started talking. A lot of the times I would catch him randomly staring at me and he wouldn’t stop, he would just stare at me blankly. He is the fastest kid in the class, runs 3/4 of the time on his hands. Is average, has a uni brow, his birthday is “secretive” but its May 26th, is there anything special you know about it? Very hairy on arms and has a little mustache sorta. He has glasses similar to harry potter and loves to read. He tends to fight and get mad over small things, one time he fought over my water bottle he was laying down on his stomach, and I was sitting on the couch in the classroom next to him, and since I had a higher elevation than him, I would have had the advantage but no, hes very strong. He also jumps pretty high. To around 6ft. His hands are always warm for some reason, even in 10 degrees, believe me. Also he wears a fleece when is 20-30 degrees outside! And he said hes not even cold. He says he has bad hearing, but I doubt that. He has amazing memory, all the way back since preschool, the day his friend met, he also has this very weird thing he can do, he knows what people will do before they actually do it, or just generally know things ab ppl that they never told him. It has happened to me tons of times.

22. naomi says:

SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE!!A kid in my class, I believe he is a werewolf. I’ll list a lot of things why. Dylan gets very mad easily one time, he randomly threw a boy to the concrete ground. He is very smart, straight A’s, draws about Grim Reapers, Death etc. His eyes are a bit odd too, they change colors a little but not a lot, and have a weird shape around the pupil. He likes anime, especially Naruto, today during math, we sat at a table for group work, and he was quiet but then randomly started talking. A lot of the times I would catch him randomly staring at me and he wouldn’t stop, he would just stare at me blankly. He is the fastest kid in the class, runs 3/4 of the time on his hands. Is average, has a uni brow, his birthday is “secretive” but its May 26th, is there anything special you know about it? Very hairy on arms and has a little mustache sorta. He has glasses similar to harry potter and loves to read. He tends to fight and get mad over small things, one time he fought over my water bottle he was laying down on his stomach, and I was sitting on the couch in the classroom next to him, and since I had a higher elevation than him, I would have had the advantage but no, hes very strong. He also jumps pretty high. To around 6ft. His hands are always warm for some reason, even in 10 degrees, believe me. Also he wears a fleece when is 20-30 degrees outside! And he said hes not even cold. He says he has bad hearing, but I doubt that. He has amazing memory, all the way back since preschool, the day his friend met. (human btw, also why tf do werewolves think were dumb.)

23. Lupe says:

I’ll take this bit at a time. Temperature is unrelated.

24. Conor says:

It’s a long story. Werewolves always get dissed by humans. Also I can’t tell for sure without meeting him. I think he is. I have one test. Say Omnicrom to him. If he reacts scared he’s a werewolf. Some of us completely deny our existence and roleplay as ourselves to see how our lives could go. But no matter how much we try we can never stop hearing things louder than everyone else or seeing things no one else sees. And I’m not even gonna say about smell.

• Jäger says:

Hi guys this is Wolfy how have you all been I have decided to change my name because Wolfy seems quite childish and I am not a werewolf anyway if anyone knows what my new name means it is to do with my Scottish ancestors who were huntsman I have come to the conclusion that as well as hunting animals and protecting the Scottish monarchy (when they had one) they might have hunted the
      supernatural I am saying this due to reading some family books that hints to this. Btw to people who know me on this chat you can either call me Wolfy or jäger I don’t mind which 🙂

25. Conor says:

As a representative of werewolves I apologise for Luna calling everyone human a dumb duck. Sorry about the language.