1. naomi says:

alright, then i’ll say my statement tomorrow.

2. naomi says:

also, do you have some insta acc or can you just create one?

3. Lupe says:

@Naomi: I have one, but I forbid you from contacting it. I’ll be offline until my birthday, feel free to come up with a response until then. ^.^

@All: I’ll be conducting a scientific test on meditating to various music and sounds. I’ll begin with the constant, the one music I should’ve mentioned before. I’ll meditate to a single thing every day for a week. After my test, I’ll understand more on the topic.

• Lupe says:

*i was certain I mentioned it before. If not, it’s a shamanic meditation music on YouTube that lasts for 3:33:33. It has a Wolf as the picture.

4. Conor says:

@Dark Fang
    Can we use discord?

5. Dark fang says:

@ Conor my friend request went through it has my real name followed by the numbers 2123

6. naomi says:

Okay so as a couple people know, I’m trying to get somewhat verification if a kid in my class is a werewolf. (Dylan) This is going to be a very long so get reading! Lets start with his birthday, May 26th, does anybody know anything special about that birthday? I had to figure it out on my own and it was hard, he only told 2 people about his birthday.?! First of all, his eyes its very very unusual, when he’s mad its a light brown-hazel ish color. When he’s not its just regularly dark brown. I’ve seen it a lot because one time during school he got into a fight, he grabbed a kid (who didn’t do anything to him) by the shirt and slammed him to the ground, then before people came and stopped him, he was about to start punching him. Another thing is ever since I’ve had classes with him, he’s always been more aware, for example, if you stare at him, he’ll know within 5-ish seconds, if your behind him he’ll know again within 5 seconds. Another reason is that loves Anime. I don’t like Anime, and I’m not entirely sure what that has to do with werewolves. Some days he’ll be his normal spirited “happy” self, other days he’ll be quiet and just ignore everybody. (Since the next full moon is the 9th this month, I’ll try and do daily updates and see if I can notice anything unusual about him.) Another thing is that out history teacher lets us watch CNN 10, and with one of them, they mentioned werewolves and a picture of full moons. So I looked over at Dylan and he was shaking and just moving around a lot, but when there was a different image and when they stopped talking about werewolves, he was perfectly fine. He stopped shaking. He is actually a lot stronger than you think, one time I was fighting him, over a water bottle, so I grabbed one end and he grabbed the other and we fought, but he has the upper hand. One quick pull and there, he got it. Then what he said after was “I’m a lot stronger than you think.” which was kinda creepy. He’s the fastest kid in the class, and to prove it, last year we had to do mile runs for gym, and his record was I think, 8 minutes and 38 seconds. He’s done races against everybody in the class, he’s proven to be the fastest kid. Although, he can hear incredibly far, but acts like he doesn’t. Adding onto that, he has horrible vision which apparently is common for werewolves. He’s nearsighted, plus one time during math he got a problem wrong and we were doing group work, I was correct for a problem so I looked his way and he was just blankly staring right at me, I did hand signals to snap him out of it, but it never worked. Another thing is, he loves Grim Reapers, he’ll have a photo of it, or just a picture of it and bring it wherever he goes. His middle name is “Caldarone” and I’m not sure what exactly that means, I tried to do digging about it but I could never find anything about it, so If somebody could help me with his middle name that’ll be amazing! I guess that’s it, really so yeah I have some evidence somewhere in my room if you wanna talk with me in private, I can give you my Insta.

7. Dark fang says:

@ Naomi if I were you I might just drop it I’m sure if he wanted people to know about what he’s hiding he would say something himself and honestly if you wanna know just ask him worse that happens is that he snaps which if he dose I’d get the heck out of there especially if your a regular human but other than that I can’t say more about the situation but one key to trust is the ability to ask another person a question you wanna know about them not going behind their back to figure it out

8. naomi says:

@ Dark Fang see that’s the thing, I don’t know if he truly wants people knowing, it’s so obvious to me personally, but it’s like his friends are like so open-minded in a way to the point where they know half of the “info” they give me isn’t real. There so cautious about it which makes it so much more confusing. What’s the worst that could happen? I have 3 classes with him tomorrow so I don’t know.

9. Conor says:

Naomi
    This might seem random, but is he part/full Asian? It’s important

10. naomi says:

@ Connor I’m not sure his last name is Gonzalez but I forgot what ethnicity that is, I’ll ask today, but I would say part but not a lot

11. Conor says:

I think he’s more of a hunting werewolf with better senses. He would turn into a full wolf when he shifts. When’s Luna coming on again? I need to apologise.

12. Dark fang says:

Him being part Asian doesn’t have much to do with it his family could have originated from Europe which could make him a European werewolf which are more prone to violence

13. Dark fang says:

@ Naomi sounds like it’s not just him who’s a werewolf most of the time a pack will take in or protect a new werewolf by making a safe area or making up excuses for him so he doesn’t expose the rest of them it’s a hard thing to go through so just be understanding

14. naomi says:

@ Dark Fang I mean I guess, but i did notice one thing today, plus i don’t think he’s European also, he would definitely not be the only one, one of them is obsessed with cats and anime the other is just weird and depressed soo idk
    @ whoever wants to help during this case: he’s immune to pain, when I mean Immune i’m not even kidding, we were just messing around bc we were assigned lab partners, so i hit him and stabbed him with a pencil or something and he’s like “what are you doing” i’m like how do you now feel that?! He also said one time he stubbed his toe he didn’t even notice until he was bleeding?? And it’s actually confirmed, he knows when people are behind him bc his senses are very heightened
    @ connor he’s like 5% asian but that’s barley anything soo

15. Conor says:

I’d stick with dark gang on this one. I’ve only shifted twice. He’s more experienced.

16. naomi says:

Okay so I’m the only human on this chat?? That’s concerning

17. Conor says:

No. Lupe is human as well.

18. Jäger says:

Hi guys how are you?
    @naomi hi I don’t think we have met I’m jäger nice to meet you anyway immunity to pain isn’t a werewolf trait it is medical condition also every you have said about him so far make me thing he might be a werewolf except the pain and liking anime just because there weird doesn’t mean there a wolf.
    @ Conor I am a bit confused are you a werewolf or not because first when Lupe posted that comment about immaturity you said that you were not a werewolf now your say you have shifted twice?
    @dark fang hi how are you I’m jäger nice to meet you btw if you need anything answering I will try and answer best I can.
    @lupe I know that you have said that genetics don’t play a part in being a werewolf could you explain to me why it’s just that I can remember what you said last time also what do you think could play a part in being or becoming a werewolf. I’m just curious that’s all 🙂

19. noah says:

I don’t believe in ur kind

20. noah says:

ur fake if I said I was one I lied

21. noah says:

I will hurt u and hunt u down and kill ur family and ur head of ur pack

22. noah says:

try to stop me im not afraid of u loser weakling nerd stupid

23. Dark fang says:

@ jager nice to meet you as well @Naomi newer werewolves go through intense amounts of training and have pain inflicted on them almost every day depending on the pack newer packs use motivation and coaching to help each other learn controle could be possible he’s in one of the older more strict packs. If this is true I would not confront him about being a werewolf for these older packs have strict rules on people finding out about them being werewolves