1. noah says:

u shouldn’t have killed my brothers

2. naomi says:

@ Connor, Lupe, Dark Fang, Jäger… I just did a horrible thing so basically I was in ela, and I just mess around a lot, it was only me and Dylan in the classroom (bc our teacher treats us like 5 year olds and we have bathroom breaks still) and so we do this really stupid thing whoever stabs (but it hurts me more than it hurts him) each other first with a pencil first just for fun, so I got a pen bc i couldn’t find a pencil, and he knew what I would about to do. So I grabbed the pen, (he was sitting in front on me and I was standing behind him) he grabs the arm I’m about to stab him with, and twists it behind my back with one hand!! Then he just holds it there for abt 4 secs so I’m over here a regular human and a werewolf in human form, fighting so I knew I was dead, but luckily a teacher called my name. but then in the end he said “I could beat your ass if I wanted too” so that’s uh cool

3. Lupe says:

Still staying offline since it’s not the day I wanted to return, I’ll respond to your messages to me later. I’ve learned two things today. 1: I have the ability to stay offline a few days at a time. 2: I do really weird things. (See below, paragraph alert)

A few years ago, (before I went on this site) I developed weird habits and actions, such as “acting like an animal” (After I came on this website is a different story). It’s like a switch I can turn on and off, like a state of mind. Occasionally, I’ll imagine my aura as having the shape of an animal (Wolf is most used) and I’d feel like it changes. I discovered I can replicate that feeling while meditating to music. I’ll analyze it after a week with other music (and without) to see what happens.

4. Conor says:

Jager: I was hiding from the truth
    Naomi: as far as I can tell, he’s a werewolf. He probably stopped u because of his reflexes or because the pen may have been silver?

5. Jäger says:

@conor that doesn’t really answer my question but ok also silver does as much damage to werewolves as it does humans so it’s probably his reflexes.
    @noah no one on this chat killed your brothers and your threats are fake. So if you want to come on this website to talk normally then cool if not then I would kindly ask you to leave us in peace.

6. Conor says:

I tried to pretend I wasn’t a werewolf but it didn’t work out well.

7. noah says:

ur wrong I had visions about it and ur stupid wanna fight im not scared

8. noah says:

ur wrong I had visions about it I wish u would die cuz Im reporting this website to the police this is an illigeal website

9. noah says:

I dont trust u existence this is a rade it has to end and they failed years ago I also had a friend die in a flood cuz of u I will never leave u in peace make me

10. noah says:

I think ur making a big mistake saying that

11. naomi says:

@ connor the pen was plastic, but the one I did today was silver and didn’t seem to affect him.

12. noah says:

i give up i just wanna be really strong and defeat my enemies iw wanna joinu guys im really famous i think i wannatalk as well to one of u guys ima in flordia edgewater 1730 airparkroad im sorry i just am really mad

13. noah says:

m im upstairs in a bedroom ill be waiting i dont always keep my window open im ready soon but it will be half but im alright with it i just dont wanna be alone all the time since im an only child

14. noah says:

a half moon is what i said

15. noah says:

i wont be able to chat for a long time or not wel lsee

16. noah says:

last time nothing happened my number blends in with the wall

17. noah says:

i am fifteen years old im a teenager

18. noah says:

i should be old enough ive waited for this

19. noah says:

the moon is full now its perfect

20. Conor says:

Err. What the he’ll just happened. Also I was wrong about silver Naomi. I’m New to this.

21. Jäger says:

@dark fang me too
    @noah I am confused about what you have been posting are you angry or do you want to be bitten. Well you can’t because it’s impossible

22. Alvy Darkstrom says:

@naomi, i’m also human 🙂
    Also @lupe when’s ur birthdy? 😀

23. naomi says:

Can somebody please do some research ab the word “Caldarone” and are werewolves have specific birthdays?? I didn’t have the chance to stab him, my bad.

24. naomi says:

Oh also, he’s been scratching his nails on stuff for a long time, ab 5-6 months. I kid you not, if you saw his chrome book, it has scratches all over it. and has been more tense than normal. Lmk if this is a werewolf thing