1. Isabel says:

I am one I am a werewolf they igsist.

2. Sator says:

@Isabel It’s exist not igsist and you are using “they” wrong.
    @Lupe, what could be possibly more interesting than werewolves? It’s not a rhetorical question, I want to know:)

• Lupe says:

@Sator: Lightning popcorn because they’re electrifying. 😉 jk lol I don’t feel like saying cause I don’t trust you guys enough to feel comfortable talking about my personal interests.

3. naomi says:

this chat is sooo dead now wow..

4. Lupe says:

I actually thought @Isabel’s comment was on another page so I ignored it haha

5. Sator says:

@Lupe fair enough
    @naomi it is an undead chat

6. Norah says:

@luna thanks for the advice and sorry that i culd not respond for a month

7. Unnamed says:

good reasons to become a werewolf?

8. Lupe says:

Aright, my next research is on Chakras and energies in those fields. I found it to be an interesting concept. I mixed that with the idea of “energy manipulation” (aka the conversion and/or transference of energy throughout the body to undergo a given task) to attempt meditation combining the two ideas. All in all, it was a relaxing experience. Afterwards, I felt more energy and I felt more grounded rather than imbalanced.

9. Conor says:

Does anyone know a pureblood old value pack?

10. Conor says:

Wow. This place is kinda dead. II left a pack again. There’s none with zetas or with old values or traditions. :\
    Any suggestions anyone?

• Lupe says:

It’s not dead, I come by often. Tbh, just waiting for something I’m able to contribute to without arguments (I swear I’m working on that). If you want, you and a few trusted friends could create one with these values. I wouldn’t know any actual pack names nor where to find them but I hope this helps?

11. Lupe says:

May I get feedback on what I’ve improved on in my day-to-day actions on this site since the start of 2020? You guys don’t have to respond, but I’d seriously appreciate it. It helps me see where I need to improve. Thanks ^.^

12. Lupe says:

[filler text] Either Verumiel or EmCWolf, if you still go on this site and if you see this, please message me either at Torch Mountain or on my email. Both should have it. Thanks for reading this, hope to talk to at least one of you soon. Bye! ^.^

13. Conor says:

Thanks Lupe. I might try that.

14. Conor says:

5 wolves so far:)

15. Lupe says:

@Conor: Noice.

@All: I decided to speak with a psychic today who told me a lot about my current situation. I explained this site (I didn’t give them the name of it) and they told me it’s best for me to get off of it for good.

16. Conor says:

It’s called government secrets lupe.
    I won’t and can’t keep u here. It’s your choice if u leave. But don’t forget, you’ve helped many people here.

• Lupe says:

Don’t worry, no ones getting rid of good old Lupe soon XD I caught them in a contradiction which isn’t good for “psychics.”

17. Conor says:

Ok? No idea what that means but OK.

18. Lupe says:

This “psychic” was supposedly connecting with “spirit guides”, which were guiding them on what to say. When I asked a question, I worded it one way and they gave one answer, then I later worded it differently and got the opposite answer. If their spirit guides knew what I was talking about, it would’ve been a single answer. In conclusion, they contradicted themselves.

19. ohanzee says:

@Lupe in my opinion this and my own pathway im doing with spiritual guides.. Some guides have different ideas about things. Dont be closed minded that all guides are the same since you used (guides) and not guide. They all have a different way of thinking ,and just keep a open mind.

20. ohanzee says:

Hm if you dont mind lupe what was the physicists name?

21. Lupe says:

While thinking of magic, I was considering whether crystals were actually useful. They have a molecular structure which allows an electric current to pass through it (piezoelectricity). If one could store energy in a crystal to some degree, that’d be pretty cool lol

22. ohanzee says:

actually yes they can be used for that if you get that perticular crystal for that purpose or one for trapping energy…

23. ohanzee says:

conducting energy would be best suited for the quartz crystal
    the best one i use for meditation would be the amethyst, and they also help out with spiritual guidance also might be something you’d fine good for what you have been doing are these two crystals

24. Lupe says:

Noice, I know the Quartz is very conducive. Although trapping energy is still a question for me, I find this interesting haha XD Makes me think about uses of crystals in Energy Manipulation.