Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

73,699 Responses

1. naomi says:

I’m backkk! I decided to start doing monthly or somewhat weekly visits because I feel like there is noting to talk ab on this website.
    Anyways I decided to stop the whole conspiracy about Dylan because there isn’t not a lot of evidence to find out. Cya!

• Lupe says:

@Naomi: There really isn’t much to talk about yet, unless you want to discuss Energy Manipulation with me.

2. Sator says:

Did anyone read my super long rant that I did on some page on this website? I can’t find where I wrote it anymore

3. Sator says:

Nevermind, I found it

4. Sator says:

So, I think there is a ghost at my house, could someone give me some advice on it? or is this site just reserved for talking about werewolves

5. Sator says:

I will interpret this silence…… as a no……

6. Lupe says:

@Sator: What signs show you there is a ghost in your house?

7. Conor says:

Conor WS here

8. Moonlight says:

holy crap haven’t been on here in hella. anyone remember me lmao

9. Moonlight says:

holy crap haven’t been on here in hella. anyone remember me lmao

10. Moonlight says:

damn it’s been so long. Haven’t been on here for like a year. hey lupe dunno if u remember me. How’s Luna lmao. catch me up?

11. Moonlight says:

^sorry for the duplicates lmao

12. Lupe says:

@Moonlight: Well, of course I remember you. Lol I haven’t talked to her in a while. Essentially, not much has changed except the faces and the times. Hru btw?

13. naomi says:

Hey guys I’m back!

14. Grr says:

Hello?
    Lupe anyone?

15. Lupe says:

What an eventful few days on this website lol

16. Conor says:

Its not dead any more?
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am Conor, respectfully would prefer to be called kai, leader of the red paw pack.

• Lupe (Archfiend) says:

@Conor: Why hello there, Kai! It’s nice to meet you. On this website I’m referred to as Lupe, but you may call me Lupe the Rouge Archfiend.

• Lupe says:

‘Tis joke, my friend. You gotta admit that “Lupe the Rogue Archfiend“ sounds cool tho

17. Lupe says:

Come to think of it, it’s in another state of buffering. In the meanwhile, we (and anyone who wants to stick around longer than one message) could just talk until the state of buffering ceases? Lol

18. Mjalpha says:

Hello guys im a new werewolf, I had recently gotten bitten ( I think) I was asleep I have dreams of what happened, vague blurry dreams. which brings up one of my points, can anyone help me figure out how to remember that night? Also I think im really strong, like stronger than the average werewolf. Which is another point: a) What does that mean, my extra strength? and b) how do I control my rage every emotion is amplified so much and its overwhelming. again than you all anf any tips you can provide, thank you.

• Byron Peterson says:

I’m just a human so I can’t really help u but if anyone wants to turn me into a werewolf than that would be great

• Lupe says:

So you think you’re a werewolf because you believe you were bitten on a night you cannot remember having occurred? Asking for clarification.

A: Firstly, everyone differs in strength. I guess it doesn’t matter at all. Secondly, to what degree of strength are you referencing? Finally, are you certain strength is a trait of “being a werewolf?”

B: Thats something you’ll have to discuss with a psychiatrist or psychologist.

My final statement for this post: Why wolf?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *