Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

73,541 Responses

1. Conor says:

Hey. You’ll get used to it. For rage. Find compassion

2. Cheyanne says:

Are werewolves still around

3. Cheyanne says:

Are werewolves still around

4. Lupe says:

@Cheyanne (twice): If you ask me, that depends. But if you ask others on this site, yes.

5. noah says:

im one day moving to London

• Jäger says:

Hi guys I just thought I would come a say hello how has everyone been? With corona virus and all
      @lupe please don’t you and Conor start that again lol

6. noah says:

and ill be hunting werewolves

7. noah says:

and ill be hunting werewolves with equipment

• Lupe says:

@Noah: I’ll be the one hunting the one hunting werewolves in London because I’m Luuppee and no one can stop me OwO

8. Lupe says:

@Jäger: I been doing fine. I’m surprised more people haven’t come online with quarantine and all. Just got work still, working overtime everyday lol

9. Lupe says:

Also, I will because I’m Luuuupe

Right @Conor?

10. Moonlight says:

ah im good and I surprised you do remember me lol. I remember I came on here when I was 10 and now almost 5 years later here I am xD. so cool to have seen it evolve. Are there still packs??

• Lupe says:

@Moonlight: There are two at the moment; @Conor’s and @Luna’s. (Not to be confused with Evaluna) One which I doubt its existence while the other just consists of them and their friends.

And of course, I remember impactful things or people which occurred/appeared on this website.. I’m like a relic of history XD

11. naomi says:

stay safe during corona guys it’s crazy asf

12. naomi says:

Wait do vampire-hybrids exist? I feel like vampires could win a fight against werewolves and plus, how could you even be both anyways?

• Lupe says:

@Naomi: Not sure tbh lol, and werewolves would win in a fight. XP

• Lupe says:

@Kai: Interesting prank.. for the record, that’s not very descriptive lol. There were two Dans I remember, both which I think were the same people. If you’re that Dan, then ok. If you are a separate Dan, then also ok.

@Whitewolf: Bleh

13. I did a spell last night and i need help i do not know what to do

14. Conor/kai says:

Yes to everything anyone’s said. And Noah, if you come near me with hunting equipment I don’t even have to say what I’ll do to you. I’ve still got a score to settle with the one who shot me in the shoulder.

15. Conor says:

Also you all got pranked. You Dan a while back who said yoikk? It was actually me. 🙂

16. Kai says:

I’m gonna go by Kai from now on
    (Take note)

17. White Fang says:

Which spell will turn into a werewolf

18. Lupe says:

Oh, I meant @White Fang, whoops lol

19. Jäger says:

@lupe I would think so too and good luck with the overtime 🙂 also would you like to discuss Celtic languages with me because I have been doing so Celtic myth research while learning Scottish Gaelic.
    @kai How are you? How is that pack you started coming along

• Lupe says:

@Jäger: Thx ^.^ and sure! I haven’t learned Celtic Languages, but I’m down to talk about it haha

20. naomi says:

@lupe: huh cool but it’ll be cool if they’d exist tbh

21. naomi says:

wait does everybody on this website prefer werewolves over vampires? I’m more of a vamp person tbh, it would be pretty cool to be one

22. White Fang says:

Lupe are u a werewolf????

23. Kai says:

It’s fine.

24. Lupe says:

@Naomi: Lol I personally prefer werewolf over vampire.

@White Fang: No

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *