1. Jager says:

@Lupe ok so i will start with how many Celtic languages there are and where they originate and if you or anybody wants to ask any questions about then i would be happy to answer. Anyway i will start with the Celtic language with the most speakers welsh which is part of the brythonic group of Celtic languages i personally think it sounds quite different to the other languages in the group this is an example of welsh ” helo dwi’n Jager braf cwrdd â chi croeso i cymru” which means hello i’m jager nice to meet you welcome to wales. i will comment the second one tomorrow so then i can give and and anyone else time to comment there questions about any of the celtic languages being Irish Gaelic, Scottish Gaelic, Manx Gaelic, Welsh, Cornish and Breton.
    @Kai ok cool and just a quick question how many wolves do you have in your pack?

2. naomi says:

@lupe and why’s that? I’ve had soo many dreams of being a vampire or being attacked by one it’d pretty amazing with all the heightened senses

• Lupe says:

@Naomi: In many popular theories and myths, werewolves are depicted as strong, fast, and intelligent. While vampires could also possess these abilities, werewolves would travel in packs. This would give them an advantage. Many circumstances could be involved, which means a werewolf wouldn’t win every time. In fact, a vampire could find out how to defend against an entire pack! The same goes for werewolves, they could figure out how to survive against a coven of vampires. I guess I’m biased haha, but since werewolves would possess these traits while having packs, if a vampire deals with one werewolf, they’ve got an entire pack to worry about, which is pretty dangerous.

3. naomi says:

@Lupe, I can see where your coming from, but I mean vampires can compel other humans. Although they do have some similarities, a vamp can simply make somebody pass out, it definitely does take time and practice but with a crack on the neck it’s simple. Many werewolves have been known to get hurt with silver bullets (hey, don’t come at me if i’m wrong) vampires with wooden, if you see where i’m going they are quite different. Vamps go for blood, werewolves transition and hunt in packs. Vamps are more solo (not saying they are entirely solo) but werewolves prefer packs. Which would make it dangerous, depending on how weak they are, but most werewolves can’t transition without a full moon, so it takes lots of experience for them to defeat one vamp with the ability they have with how fast they can run, etc. The part that sucks is that (i’m not 100% sure, I need more research) werewolves can kill a vamp with a simple bite within 24hrs. Heightened senses are with both, but I think personally vamps have the upper hand with the senses. I’d say vamps is better with senses, werewolves are better with agility.

• Lupe says:

@Naomi: While what you’re saying makes sense, I cannot help but emphasize the statement you made. Werewolves would kill vampires in one bite, according to some folklore, which would mean in any fight as long as a werewolf can bite a vampire, they have the upper hand. Not to mention wolves are adorable and I’m sure even a lycanthrope is adorable lol!

I agree that it would take practice for one to shift without a full moon. It’s still possible. If one were to pin the best werewolf against the best vampire, I’d say the werewolf would win with no doubt 😉

4. White Fang says:

which spell sould i do to become a werewolf plz tell me i need to know?!?!?!?!

5. naomi says:

@Lupe haha I agree with your last statement, I mean I couldn’t really say werewolves are adorable, they are pretty cool but I still prefer vampires. My research has been very messed up because I’ve barley been onto it, the greek mythology stuff always confuses me, that’s why I never study it do you? Plus, I don’t know why, but I guess i’ll never know ahaha also, are we just ignoring the white fang guy that wants to be a werewolf?
    @White fang bruh I wanna be vamp because they are pretty amusing and itching things but I think your taking it a bit too far with the werewolf thing!

6. White Fang says:

I believie I can if I want even if it does not work I will be a werewolf in my imaginasion

7. Sator says:

Werewolves rule, vampires drool
    (sorry but I had to say that)

8. Kai says:

Try crusading. I’m probably the first werewolf to follow the idea of crusading. Take back the holy land Deus vult!

9. Sator says:

Crusade against whom and which holy land are you talking about?

10. White Fang says:

werewolves are much better than vampires

11. Lupe says:

@Naomi: That’s fair haha! I’m ignoring them myself since I find it a waste. But I agree, they’re taking it a bit far.

@Sator: Yeeessss werewolves ftw 😛

@Kai: I prefer peacekeeping over crusading but that’s my preference. Crusading isn’t a good idea. :/

@White Fang: You can brainwash yourself to believe it, but it’s worthless in the end. You won’t “become” a werewolf.

• Lupe says:

Forgot to include this: I’d prefer to physically transform into a dragon over a wolf. Werewolves would still beat vampires in a fight.

12. naomi says:

@Lupe well I guess your right this time, everybody is just bashing at me saying werewolves are better than vamps

• Lupe says:

@Naomi: This IS a werewolf-based website after all lol, but it’s ok to prefer vampires over werewolves.

13. Amanda says:

Hi im new to this forum, could someone answer something about shifting? like im wondering at what age would they usually go through their first? for example

• White Fang says:

Usually your first shift as werewolf deppends on you but probably after 12

• White Fang says:

My shift has not come yet im waiting for the full moon to see if it is going to be the one. Also which spell have you done or how did u turn if are a werewolf?

• Lupe says:

@Amanda: Shifting doesn’t have an age requirement, but it’s generally accepted to wait until after one is a certain age. I guess I could agree with 12 for now.

14. Conor says:

I got a question. If you realised you were a ghoul and not werewolf what the hell would you do?

15. Conor says:

I’m not gonna eat anyone.

16. Lupe says:

@Conor: Haha you’re funny

@Sara: Hi new, I’m Dad 😉 😛

17. Dark fang says:

I have made a chat room for werewolves on discord if anyone is interested in joining it is a more effective way of communicating and answers can be obtained quicker anyone is invited if you put up your discord account I would be happy to send you an invitation and if you don’t have a discord account I encourage you to make an account hope to see you guys their

18. naomi says:

Is anybody up? rn it’s 4:03am haha, also is anybody on spring break bc I am.

19. naomi says:

Is anybody up rn? it’s 4:06am haha

20. naomi says:

^^oops it randomly duplicated my b!

21. Conor says:

I’m serious Lupe. It causes pain but I won’t eat anyone

22. Lupe says:

@Conor: My bad, I genuinely thought you were joking lol; ok

23. Conor says:

It’s fine. You know, the anime Tokyo ghoul is quite accurate. Not only do they show how hard it is for ghouls. Turns out coffee is very nice.