1. Jäger says:

@lupe what I should have started with when asking tell you about Celtic languages is. is there anything you want to know?
    @dark fang I’m just curious but what is the server called?

2. Conor says:

Me:
    Anyone listening
    Everyone else:
    Ignores me
    Me:
    Welp

3. Moon Fang says:

hey guys is any werewolf here. If yes can u plz tell me how to become one?

• Tia says:

It has been 9 years, since I found this site. O.o I hope everyone is alright and is following the rules. Also, I lost my job. They could only have 8 people working there, so they had to let me go. :'(

4. Amanda says:

Hey, would someone be able to answer me this about werewolfs?
    what all should i do and what all would happen if my friend started her first shift one night while staying over at my place? we share my bed when she stays over, and assuming she went to bed that night?

5. Dark fang says:

@ jagar its called wolves of honor

6. Lupe says:

@Jäger: Hm.. honestly I’m not sure lol, what’s the history behind each language?

@Werewolf Conversation:

– Amanda, Nothing much should happen if it’s what I’m thinking of. If so, it would seem kinda odd and strange but nothing much would happen. The vagueness is to allow room for interpretation.

– Moon Fang, Tricky one to answer, especially given that intro. Regardless of if one is a werewolf or not, I’m sure the truth remains the same so I’ll answer it myself. My answer is: Bleh.

@Tia: Aw that’s awful! 🙁 It’s been 3 full years since I joined.

7. Conor says:

O. Ok. I’ll go now. I don’t seem to exist. Is this cos it’s a werewolf site and I’m a ghoul? Cos I hate to say this, there’s no ghoul sites out there.

8. Lupe says:

Curious thought, what if someone had both clinical lycanthropy and hypertrichosis? Add to this a genetic mutation created by a scientist to allow them to retract and bring out their hair at will?

9. Lupe says:

I was wondering why I seem to attract people who either claim to be or are involved in supernatural things? It isn’t common, but every now and then I’ll meet someone who genuinely shares their interest or experiences with me. It happens on this site (Don’t mind it but it’s a curious thought)

10. Moon Fang says:

I am a WEREWOLF!!!!!!!!

• Lupe says:

Point proven -.- I suppose that’s what I get for being on this chat haha

• noah says:

no u are not i dont beleive u sine im a n expert on harming them i dont if u really are i want proof show me the truth i want to see u im not afraid of u im a fighter

11. Lupe says:

I hope y’all are doing ok through all this Coronavirus nonsense. I also hope Luna’s doing alright, tho I’m not sure if she’s on this site anymore.

12. noah says:

i also know werewolves are extinct since i got no proof

13. noah says:

oh and were wolves are gay

14. noah says:

I got no proof they are real

15. Lupe says:

@Noah: Calm down lol

Stereotyping a group as being gay is offensive, jokes aside.

16. shyla says:

well it’s simple to be one really
    you don’t have to be born with it or bitten just be within a wolf blood or werewolf by practicing if you want to know i’ll tell you how

17. Conor says:

If anyone wants me to eat Noah just say. He’s getting kinda annoying. And I wanna see what happens when I eat someone.

18. Lupe says:

@Conor: I think it’s best to ignore him. He’ll leave eventually. If he doesn’t, we can contact the admins for this site and have them banned for trolling.

19. noah says:

WRONG IT IS POSSIBLE AND AND I WANT TO HURT U WITH MY GUITAR AND I ANGRY AND ILL KILL UR LEADER

20. noah says:

SEE U IN HELL BYE

21. noah says:

SEE U IN HELL BYE TO UR LIFE

22. Dark fang says:

Just a question Noah why do you hate werewolves if we didn’t do anything to you???

23. Dark fang says:

@ Lupe I am great I have been keeping busy maintaining the farm and just roaming around in the woods a little 75 acres gives a lot of space to do whatever you want by the way I’m glad to see you decided stick with your old name I wasn’t exactly a fan of sherlupe

24. Lupe says:

@Dark Fang: I thought the name was clever haha 😛 Glad you’re doing great! Wandering around in forests is fun and relaxing, especially with the scenery.