Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

73,817 Responses

1. noah says:

ok bye bye

2. noah says:

people say opposite of what u said

3. noah says:

there is proof

4. Lupe says:

@Noah: Proof that becoming a werewolf gives you a six pack and a girlfriend?

Anatomically speaking, every human has a six pack. It just doesn’t always show.

Girlfriends/boyfriends are obtained irrespective of being a werewolf. If your girlfriend/boyfriend only likes you because you’ve become a werewolf, that is very shallow imo

I’m curious though, what evidence can you provide to the contrary of what I said?

5. Dark fang says:

Lupe is correct while their are benefits of being a werewolf you don’t magically get a six pack you gotta work for that and you don’t magically get a girlfriend it’s impossible if you wanna get a girlfriend be kind and find someone you have stuff in common with and if you want a six pack work out also I don’t know why London when werewolves are everywhere not just concentrated in one specific area

6. Jäger says:

@noah anyone who has any common sense will tell you the same thing obviously these people you have been talking to have little of it or they wouldn’t be filling your head with false ideas.

7. noah says:

siren head challenges u to a fight

• Lupe says:

I accept that challenge 😛 I’ll give him 1 week to show up. If he doesn’t, I’m calling farse uwu

8. noah says:

ghosts are saying i am one i dont beleive them

9. noah says:

i know how to kill ur enemys

10. noah says:

its the sun light

11. Dark fang says:

Enemies you mean vampires dude that hasn’t been a thing in like ever that’s just movie lure for people to watch and be entertained by you cannot become a werewolf because the hard fact is your either born one or your not period end of story I’m not saying to give up but going about it in this direction is either gonna get you hurt or drive you crazy find another way to peruse this or maybe even Try something else

12. Dark fang says:

Also tell siren head no thanks

13. noah says:

im sending momo after u

14. noah says:

and the devil

15. noah says:

good luck u will see them soon

16. Lupe says:

Pfffft let them come. Lmao If nothing happens by both momo and the devil in 3 days, I’m calling total bs. XD

I can agree with Dark Fang, that is definitely fiction. Although I’m almost tempted to entertain this. Your persistence in trolling this website is becoming a bit entertaining. Lmao

17. Dark fang says:

The only thing that you could do that would bother me is to stay on this site lmao screw waiting the 3 days I already call bs

18. Jäger says:

guys this isn’t funny i have a legitimate fear of sirenhead lmao

19. TWolf says:

Is there actual evidence of werewolves existing? And if so, if there are any here, what is your story?
    I’m genuinely interested in knowing. Did you have any weird things occur before you became one?

20. TWolf says:

Is there any actual evidence that werewolves exist? If so, are there any here that would like to share their story?
    I’m genuinely interested in what you have to say.

21. TWolf says:

Sorry for the duplicate question… it didn’t seem the first one took.

22. Lupe says:

@Jäger: Aw I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to poke fun at your fear. Was just teasing Noah lmao

@Dark Fang: Right? XD

@TWolf: Never met a “werewolf” outside of the internet so I don’t have irl evidence I can provide. The most amount of evidence I’ve gathered is scientific (oftentimes pseudoscientific) evidence through research online.

23. noah says:

hes coming now

24. noah says:

go to screaming forest he will see u there

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *