1. Lupe says:

Actually, nvm. My email isn’t open cause I don’t know you well enough (don’t mean to sound rude with this message, knowing I just sent my email. I mean nothing wrong by saying this). Whatever you wish to say, you can feel comfortable sending it here. ^.^ No one’s gonna judge you here, it’s also not active enough to leave an impact if you send a message. Just one thing, if there’s personal information, don’t send it.

2. TWolf says:

No prob, fully understand.

This may not have anything to do with what we had discussed, earlier, but here we go.

I had a nap earlier today, and as I slowly slipped into the pre-dream daze, I saw a grey wolf sitting a few yards from me. We just stared at one another, then as I briefly looked away and blinked, I opened my eyes suddenly I was the wolf.
    I trotted around getting used to the body, when I started to feel hungry. I went over to the alpha, and kicked his face, as did 2 or 3 wolves, hoping he’d decide to hunt. He trotted ahead of us, and we knew he was bringing us hunting.
    The next thing I knew, I was crouched low to the ground beside a tree not ten feet from an elk we found. One of the other betas leaped from the side, and the elk took off. I started running behind it. (I was still conscious, but I noticed that as I was running, I started moving my abdominals in response to the running, that crunch movement I mentioned in a previous post). I nipped at the elk’s achilles, and we finally brought it down. The rest of us backed off as the alpha was taking his fill. When the was done, the rest of us moved in.
    As I finished, I took a piece down towards a den, where inside,the Alpha female was lying down feeding a few pups. I dropped the meat and turned away.

Crazy dream.

3. TWolf says:

licked the alpha’s face, not kicked LOL

4. Lupe says:

Dang, those are some bada*s betas lmao

5. Lupe says:

Kickin the Alpha XD

Come to think of it, that’s a bada*s Alpha if he can go hunting after being kicked 3-4 times lol (jk)

• TWolf says:

LOL awkward typo.

I don’t know if dreams and meditation are the same to what you suggested to try regarding instincts. I can focus on these, but if you can suggest maybe a book, or website so that I can find a bit more info, that would be optimal. I don’t want to keep listing experiences on here at the risk of sounding even a little bit annoying.

Thanks again for all your help with this. I know a little more that I started out with, which is all I can ask for.

6. Lupe says:

Ah.. dreams and meditation are two different things. Here’s a website describing how to meditate lol

https ://www. mindful. org/how-to-meditate/

(Take out the spaces)

Nah, you’re good. That was an interesting dream tbh.

7. TWolf says:

I hope I can find something that can explain what I’ve gone, and continue to go through. There are literally days where I can’t work because my mind is preoccupied with wolves and werewolves. Mostly looking at pics on pintrest, researching books and daydreaming of becoming one or the other. I’m just convinced (or maybe even hoping) that there’s something more there than a mere obsession.

8. Lupe says:

I’ll be real with you, you haven’t actually transformed. The most you’ve done is act like a wolf. There is a chance it could be an obsession. Believe me, I also had an obsession (my experiences were different).

It was hard for me to come to that realization, but once I had it got easier to handle it. Admittedly, I’m still thinking about it and trying to see if I can shift (in whatever manner) into a weresomething. I’m not too proud of this, but if I can manage I’m hoping to s-shift.

If my messages get overbearing or if I start acting weird or annoying in any way, please let me know.

9. TWolf says:

I felt that even though I’ve never shifted or transformed, I was wondering if these were markers towards shifting, like my consciousness was causing me to seek how to do it. This is where I wasn’t too sure. I simply don’t understand why I have had all of these experiences.

In no way were you overbearing at all, and I hope that I didn’t present as if I did think so. You’ve given me a lot to think about, and alot of good info, so thank you so much. My mind is all over the place with this, so if anything, I need to apologize if I may have seemed conflicting with any questions. You’re the first person I’ve spoken to about this.

Believe me, I’m probably gonna have more questions lol

10. Kat. says:

Hello, I would like to say that I do not believe ANY of this. There is no way on this earth that one can turn into another living creature. It just doesn’t follow the laws of science. Many of you here say that you are one, but I don’t believe it is so. People lie, and most of the comments I have read seem to be written by people in elementary school. I understand that things like this are nice to believe in, I would love to believe in mythical creatures such as werewolves, but it just goes against everything human. Werewolves are not real, people can’t redo their entire bone structure. It is said that wolves have around 321 bones in their bodies, whereas humans have 206. People can’t grow 115 more bones to take shape of a wolf. As I have stated earlier, I would love for mythical creatures to exist, but if you look at all of the factual evidence, you will come to a realization, that these creatures do not exist.

• theofficialstripedqueen says:

idk about werewolves, but i do know one creature that exists for sure. they are called WEREZEBRAS and they are a force to be reckoned with. you should all watch out for those. i should know, because i am a werezebra. here me roar (even though we don’t really roar).

• Jessica McSherry says:

Get of here then

11. ilovewolfies69 says:

Why hello there! I have extravagant experiences that I’d like to share with you all. They’re unexplainable, and I’d love for someone to share their thoughts. Okay. I’m going to begin. Sometimes when I trot around my house, I can faintly feel the ghost of a tail on my behind. When I reach my paws back to check for it, there seems to be nothing there. It seems like something’s missing back there. I need my tail. Over the past couple years, I’ve taken to enjoying my meals in dog bowls while sitting upon the floor, rather than sitting in a chair like a human would do. I do not think I am human. More often than not, I will go a long time without shaving. I love the feeling of hair on my body. As if it were a coat of fur. It just feels…natural. Haha. When people try to have a conversation with me, I will sometimes respond with barks or growls. I don’t mean to do it. Unfortunately, it always leaves the other person scared and confused. I can’t help that I’m bilingual and am fluent in wolf. Do not get me started on the full moon! It’s the only time that I feel truly alive. The moon and I, we’re meant to be. Those nights in which the moon decided to come out and play, I can finally be me. I run out of my home on all fours. Wind blowing through my fur…er..I mean hair. I am stripped of my clothing. I’m free. I howl up into the sky. I am not human! I AM THE WOLF! Ever since I was a child, I’ve known who I was. An animal inside. Once, when I was in elementary school, I came out to my friend…as a wolf of course. I told her that I could peel back my skin and reveal my wolfy fur. I could see the shock written all over her face. But she believed me. She must be my mate ;). I can’t wait to meet my pack. Maybe one day I will be able to be my true, wolf self. I’m looking forward to that day. *howls*

12. conor says:

goodbye. im done here. im going underground. mostly because i realised that after watching a video of someone “shifting” they just ran around on all fours. my end evaluation after 2 years of research: the mental disease lycanthropis, the mental condition that makes people act and think theyre a wolf. perhaps mentally they do shift into a wolf, but not physically. to be quite simple, im going to start working on vr games and such as its far more productive. i might check back here every once in a while. this is conor, signing off. goodbye.

13. Lupe says:

Good for you, Conor. Not like I’ve been saying that for like 3-4 years now

14. Dale says:

not sure if this is the right place to pot this. but i been noticing things latly did i just not catch these things when i was younger?… and i have a question, what does it mean if a werewolf has its human teeth filed down as a child, and what is its costs. also i must know one more thing, can your ability of a warewolf like who you are be stripped from you. because i feel a lot different than i used to be, highly depressed all the time. something happend to me recently.

15. Lupe says:

@Void: Hello! Don’t mind the wait, I apologize for the inconvenience in responses lol; this site is not as active as it used to be. You simply must teach me how you sent a message without any text at all, nor any ability to reply to it lol

@Dale: I’m so sorry to hear that something bad has happened to you! I don’t think this has to do with teeth but I’m not sure. As far as I’m aware, I don’t think so? If a werewolf’s teeth are filed at a young age it wouldn’t really matter since they’ll loose those teeth as adult ones come in. Besides, without things like retainers or Invisalign, it’s doubtful your teeth would remain like that. Over time, the mind shifts the teeth back to how they were originally – a theory I used to use to explain werewolf physical transformation used this as an analogy lmao

16. Kid says:

I’m a werewolf
    What shade I do for my 13th birthday

17. Lupe says:

@Kid: Hi? I have no clue, seek elsewhere

18. Tia says:

Hey @Lupe I hope you’re going good. I have a boyfriend now. And now I play Dnd and my boyfriend plays this clan game. He is annoyed because he got kicked out of the clan, even know he has been the clean leader for 15 years. O.o He is now going to kick everyone off if it. Lol It feels so good to have someone that loves me. Hopefully I have found the right guy. 🙂

19. Adriana says:

hi i want to be a wherewolf

20. Alvy Darkstorm says:

well @Adriana u can’t be one…..
    for more info. u can ask @lupe
    hehe