1. Alvy Darkstorm says:

and hello fds….!
    how r u allll???

2. Alvy Darkstorm says:

did i miss anything??

3. Lupe says:

Yes, @Alvy is correct. You can’t just be a werewolf. I don’t feel like going into detail atm unless you really wanna know

4. Lupe says:

You missed nothing, this site is practically dying. Either that, or it’s in its cycle of lethargy for a while.

5. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Ooohh….I can understand that @lupe
    I think everyone is very busy right now 🙂

6. Lupe says:

@Alvy: That could be the case, also people like @Conor might simply be moving on from this site. Whatever the case, I’m still gonna visit here every now and then lol

7. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hmmm me also 😉
    I’m never gonna leave this site……

8. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I really love this place 🙂 @lupe

9. Alvy Darkstorm says:

@lupe ,By the way, how is @evaluna?

10. naomi ss says:

hey guys! Idk if you remember me but I haven’t been on here in a while, did you guys start school yet bc I did, how are you guys?

11. i wish i could be a pureblood vampire right now

12. Lupe says:

@Alvy: I haven’t spoken with her in a while. I hope she’s doing alright.

@Naomi: Hello, welcome back. Technically I’m doing online school lolol but I’ve been procrastinating with it XD

@Caitlyn: Sorry hun, that’s not possible lol

13. I know the truth says:

I know a secret technique to getting rid of ur enemies

14. I know the truth says:

Plus u don’t scare me I’m stronger than u I’m not afraid I could easily run u over when I move to London dome day

15. Someday I mean i know about ur campsites I saw them

16. Lupe says:

@I know the truth: Yeah, tell me something I don’t already know is fake. That attempt to seem powerful or gain attention is subpar at best. Try a more logical approach please, and at least try to seem like you’re not trolling. This is the sort of thing that drives down this site’s value. Thanks.

17. I know ur secret and everyone will know says:

Nice try it can be real I know I’ve seen it

18. Lupe says:

Aww thanks lol ^.^ I do try haha

@I know ur secret and everyone will know: oh really? 😛 bold of you to change your user to that, let alone make such assumptions. 😉 Oh well, if you’ve seen campsites for some mysterious thing that I supposedly am, then I guess there’s nothing much I really can do.. besides laugh in a corner at the illogicity of this XD let’s dive into basic logic, shall we?

Logic. Logically speaking, just cause you’ve seen it, I don’t have to believe what you say, for multiple reasons. For one, I’ve never seen it myself; for all I know, you could be trolling. For two, I technically don’t have to believe anything. For three, I somewhat just don’t care 😛

Now, this doesn’t justify the fact that what you’re saying is false. For all we know, I could be the wrong one here. Once we look deeper at the information given, you’ve mentioned a “kind.” (ie. “your kind”). This assumes you’re talking about an unknown factor that even I don’t know. Then you go on about campsites, strength, and vehicles. I still don’t know what you’re talking about. You being strong in any way is unrelated to the topic at hand. In fact, I don’t care if you try to run me over. That’s so low on my importance spectrum that it created a new tier below F. “U” lol

Finally, you go on about how you’ve seen it before. So? Am I supposed to believe you just cause you said that? Not meaning to be rude, but allow me to be blunt. That doesn’t explain anything. You gotta be careful with these things in a superstitious website like this. Superstitions are IDEAS. Don’t claim something is automatically true just cause “I believe it.” Also, don’t believe something just cause someone said it. That goes for me and this entire tangent as well.

19. Spencer says:

I need some help. Last night I was up for a while. I was very tired and even dozed off for a little bit before I shook and woke myself up. I wanted to just go to bed. Then randomly, once it got to about 10:45 or so, I didn’t feel tired anymore. In fact, I felt great! It’s like my need for bed just disappeared. Once I finally did go to bed, I woke up with a slipper close to my mouth. It was cold and if I had it with me, it would have been warm. Unless, something cold happened. Like going outside in the middle of the night. Has this happened to you? Help please!

20. Lupe says:

It’s possible someone set it next to you? It could’ve been a prank lol also save your vore fetishes for other places plz this is a family friendly place

21. Spencer says:

I haven’t told my family that I’m a werewolf, but it is possible someone could have found out.

22. Red says:

what are you guyz talking about?