1. Pklett91 says:

Hey all you fabulous people. Hope everyone is safe during the pandemic. Good to see this forum is still active. Keep it real.

2. Lupe says:

@Pklett91: Woah, haven’t heard that name in a while! Welcome back! How are you doing? I hope you’re doing ok in the pandemic as well, I’ve been surviving fairly well lol

3. Hello, how is everyone doing?

4. conor says:

ok everyone. the reason we think/thought we were werewolves is because of a mental issue called chunnibyo. it makes it hard to tell the difference between reality and fiction. you might say, ive seen myself shift, and in a way, you have. this ‘chunnibyo’ causes people to believe they can see things a bit like schizophrenia.

5. Lupe says:

Conor: I see. Are you sure that’s the sole reason? If we discussed psychology, there could be multiple phenomenon that causes one to believe they were a werewolf when they actually weren’t, aside from “Chuunibyou.” That can in fact be a cause though, so I wouldn’t disregard that idea lol I also wouldn’t disregard the possibility that what a person feels could in fact be them being a werewolf. When we discuss whether or not one is a werewolf, there are so many variables and possibilities that it’s simply to vague or broad to conclude with one diagnosis. That’s just the way I see it at least, but that’s just me.

6. Spencer says:

@conor @Lupe you guys are both right. At the same time, you’re both wrong. While being a werewolf could be a mental issue, like Lupe said, it would be very hard to figure out what issue it is, as many issues can and could be associated with it. But we also have to keep in mind that being a werewolf can be a very real thing. It’s like air. We can’t see it, but science says it’s real. Being a werewolf could just be something science has failed to find out.

7. Spencer says:

This is how I think the wolf pack would be:
    Alpha:@Lupe
    Beta:@Pklett91
    Delta:@me
    Lead Warrior:@Noahthefamous
    Warriors:@Noahthefamous
    Hunter:@Ashlyn Swanson
    Healer:@conor
    Omega:@Starlight Wolfess

8. Spencer says:

Ok, so I’ve been recording my dreams since Monday and here’s my report.
    Monday: Going through a mall and was looking through something about a wolf and salmon. Seemed like a carpet display. Two girls, children, were with me.
    Tuesday: Was waiting in a line for stuff and something about farmers?
    Wednesday: I needed a Minecraft beacon to open doors. Some of them were common oak doors.
    Today: can’t remember. Had… lots of blood and screaming.

9. Spencer says:

Is anyone here?

10. Lupe says:

I was busy a lot of today lol

@Spencer: Bold of you to call me wrong, also nice of you to make me the Alpha X3 kinda funny that Starlight would be the Omega, also you barely know us and I’m not really sure where this came from lol

I do believe I’ve mentioned that werewolves could indeed be real and nearly impossible to describe by “science,” and there could in fact be laws in this universe or an unknown means by which werewolves transform. My main point is, we should heavily consider the logic behind it and consider that werewolves would have to abide by reality and not be fictional superpower beings. As I stated, there could be something outside of current scientific understanding, that’s why logic must come in play for our own sanity. I wouldn’t doubt the existence of werewolves, and as you quoted there could be many explanations to werewolves besides a single mental illness. Finally, if you’re gonna say I’m wrong you better have logical reason behind it. 😛

Also keep in mind, just because werewolves are likely to exist, doesn’t mean they necessarily would. XP

11. Spencer says:

Yeah, yeah. Also, coincidence that I can’t remember the dream I had yesterday AND yesterday was a full moon ? I THINK NOT!

12. Spencer says:

ALSO was starlight here before cause I did the pack thing based off of activity. If she was, sorry

13. Lupe says:

I see lol, it was based around activity also lol the full moon doesn’t cause transformation but whatever XD

14. Spencer says:

I’m new to the whole werewolf thing soo… yeah

15. Spencer says:

I am definitely a werewolf because 1: I have most of the signs 2: I am more receptive to things like colour, sounds, and smell 3: I’m more athletic than most of my athletics class 4: I’m alone most of the time and have gotten good at listening to and listening in on conversations 5: I believe in the supernatural world. Don’t know if that counts, but ima put it in.

16. Lupe says:

Not sure how to say this without being rude, I don’t think these are reasons to be a werewolf lol have you shifted before?

17. Spencer says:

Honestly, I don’t think so. If I have I can’t remember, but I KNOW I am a werewolf!

18. Lupe says:

Hm ok

It’s possible that one might not be a werewolf until they first shift. I could be wrong, I’ll leave this up to your interpretation.

19. Spencer says:

I just… fell different from other humans. Like everyone knows some sort of inside joke except for me. When I started to look at the supernatural side of it, and found clues to why I feel this way, it clicked: I different from other humans because I’m NOT human. Or at least, not fully human. I know who I am, and I’m not going to change that.

20. Spencer says:

Felt not fell lol

21. Fearless says:

I’m not afraid of u I’m afraid of nothing I doubt it possible to be one

22. Fearless says:

I survived sonic exe

23. conor says:

spencer, the most important symptom of chunibyo is the stubborn belief that you are a werewolf, for example youll definitely disregard what im saying. the only benefit of chuunibyo is we come out the other side, if were lucky, and have slightly advanced capabilitys. its rather sad, to think youll ignore this. do me a favour, dont tell anyone you think your a werewolf that you know in person. it ends well and not well. its how i broke my chuunibyo phase. i know you wont listen, but im begging you, dont condemn yourself to this.

24. conor says: