1. Spencer says:

Ok. I’ll listen to you. I know I am a werewolf, but I’ll keep that in mind. I’ve only told one person, but I know they can keep a secret, and besides, they don’t even believe me that much. My girlfriend doesn’t know, and neither do any of my other friends. I’ll keep it a secret and only tell 3 people I can trust. Thank you.

2. Lupe says:

Uhh hm.. suddenly I’m starting to wonder, what abilities or capabilities are unlocked after overcoming “chunibyo?” Also reminder: that’s not the only mental disorder. Finally, did you know that’s actually the name of a TV show or Anime? XD

3. Spencer says:

I’m not even going to tell 3 people. Noone will know…

4. Lupe says:

Yeah you really don’t have to tell people whether you think you’re a werewolf or not. People don’t really need to know. Only reason this is a hotspot for people claiming to be a werewolf is since this is a werewolf website with a werewolf chatroom lmao it’s easier and more comfortable cause there is more anonymity and more comfortability. That’s one thing I like about this place, the sheer ability to be open about the supernatural lol

I could claim that I’m a form of “werewolf” since I’ve discovered what felt to me like the ability to make my aura the shape of a wolf due to energy manipulation (kinda a fun practice, I really get in touch with myself in those meditations), but I think I prefer to call myself human lol besides who am I to call people out and tell them they’re not a werewolf? It’s more fun to mess with trolls like Noah the Ferocious and help out others like Spencer and perhaps Connor.

@Connor: Btw how’s the relationship between you and your astral girlfriend going? (I think it was you who talked about that?) also how have you been going? I see you decided to return lol

5. Lupe says:

What I meant to say was, I could claim to be a werewolf because of past experiences but I prefer to call myself a human since it’s more reasonable and more likely than not to be true

6. Spencer says:

Wait, so you’re saying that you are a werewolf on the inside, but you prefer to call yourself a human?

7. Spencer says:

What happens when a werewolf gets sick?

8. Conor says:

Lupe
    That was chuunibyo too XD

9. Conor says:

Oh and I’ve been good lupe. You?

10. I am too. Remember its called lycanthrope.

11. I am too. Remember its called lycanthrope. My mom says werewolves arent real.

12. I am too. Remember its called lycanthrope. My mom says werewolves arent real. But they are.

13. Lupe says:

@Spencer: I am not saying I’m a werewolf. Lol I’m saying that I like to IMAGINE it, and trick my mind to FEEL it, and it helps me during MEDITATION to feel more connected with myself. I understand people could THINK I’m a werewolf if I said that, but I prefer to be called a human nonetheless.

@Connor: I’m going to compile a list of mental disorders relating to werewolfism for you 🙂

1: On the top of our list is “Chunnibyo.” Chunnibyo is actually referred to as “Middle Two Syndrome.” Symptoms of this are: potential superiority complex, young teen who wants to stand out so they’ve convinced themselves they have superpowers. These supposed superpowers could include werewolfism, and could lead to other lycanthropic disorders or illnesses. However, it’s so broad that I wouldn’t classify it as a werewolf-specific illness. Finally, it’s based on a concept from an anime with the same name, Chunnibyou takes place in middle school I think. The symptoms are plausible enough to be a real illness, so I am considering it to be a real thing.

2: Clinical Lycanthropy is our next thing. This one is more specific, and one could theoretically try to classify it as Chunnibyou. The difference between this and the previous one is, the previous illness is caused by specifically the need to stand out and is broad enough to not always include werewolfism. This one specifies werewolfism, but isn’t always caused by the need to stand out. With that said, they’re technically two classifications under delusional disorders and illnesses. However if the reason for these symptoms IS to stand out or be unique, perhaps it could be classified as Chunnibyou too. Clinical Lycanthropy is the disorder or illness where one believes they’ve transformed into, are transforming into, or are themselves, an animal.

3: Now onto the source of it all! Werewolfism. Werewolfism is classified as having or possessing the trait of werewolves. If I were a psychiatrist, I’d probably assume clinical werewolfism were a thing, where the patient believes themselves to have traits of a wolf (or other known creature).

4: Werewolf syndrome! An actual disorder where one develops excessive hair.

5: Therianthropy is a favorite of mine. This one is where the patient believes themselves to have broken a veil in their mind, or “unlocked” a hidden ability to mentally transfer their minds to that of a given animal. Not sure if it’s the best explanation, could receive feedback. The difference between therianthropy and CL is in CL, one believes generally to have physically shifted, while Therianthropy specifies a mental shift in habits and instincts. I’m not an expert on this so I’ll move on to the next one.

6: Otherkins! Another favorite of mine, where the patient feels spiritually connected to a specific being. Whether they’ve discovered this through dreams, astral travel, or through some subconscious knowledge, said patient understands them to be that creature and identifies with it. Otherkins are not clinical lycanthropes, neither are they Therianthropes. The idea of spirituality or connectivity is different from the mental transformation of therian patients.

7: Finally, we have our diagnosis. Imagine one could learn to trick their minds, control these tricks, and use them to do certain things for themselves. Imagine using the idea of energy and attempting to focus this energy in certain spots of your body. There is a far different explanation to what I’ve experienced than any of this, and I assure you Chinnobyou is not it. Rather than being a way to fit in or stand out, this is my own way of coping with stress, relaxing, focusing my energy on something, defining myself and connecting myself with something to ground myself and learn better who I am. When I meditate and spiritually shift my aura, it’s not intended as any form of superpower to fit in. In fact, I don’t even think it’s a superpower and I’m well aware it could all be in my head. Knowing it could be in my head I use psychology on myself in combination with years of research and practice. Could I believe that auras exist? It’s possible. However I don’t think it’s anything to do with Chunnibyou.

I’ve been pretty good lol

@Peyton: No. well, it depends on how you mean or define them. Otherwise, no.

14. rosethorns93 says:

hey mister the 1 who said he was a werewolf wold u like to meet up some time im saying it as a halfbreed. (angel/demon)

15. rosethorns93 says:

sorry i know my spellings bad….):

16. rosethorns93 says:

also what is an lycanthrope?

17. rosethorns93 says:

what is an lycanthrope?

18. rosethorns93 says:

also lycanthrope is what?

19. Spencer says:

Omg… @Spencer please educate our guest about Lycanthropes and how they work before I burn this dude.

20. rosethorns93 says:

arg i hate my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. rosethorns93 says:

u are @Spencer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Brody says:

Tell yo mom i said u raised a dummy

23. Xxlol says:

If u try to pick on me u will die

24. Xx take a hike says: