1. Lupe says:

@Conor: @Spencer: hope I wasn’t being weird or stupid or anything.. sorry if I was.. >~<

I’m honestly ignoring this cause I’m waiting for some valid and intelligent discussion rather than this lol

2. America says:

I know ur secret fear

3. Spencer says:

Surprise, surprise. Another troll. Wow. Didn’t see that coming.

4. Dude says:

U know the more u say that the more i want u to see me face to face and see how angry i can get

5. Lupe says:

.. I’m gonna back up now, I don’t wanna troll or anything >~< this is giving me anxiety.. I wish this were a place where we didn’t have so many trolls..

6. Lupe says:

Hope I never seemed like a troll.. I’ll work on it if I seemed like I was trolling or something. I mean, I know I wasn’t trolling, but still.. wish I didn’t worry like heck about everything.

@Spencer: That sarcasm is uncanny XD

7. WarewolfGuy says:

I wanna be a warewolf before halloween can someone help me transform into a warewolf?!

8. Midnight says:

we might, but we would NOT recommend putting your life on it, though. Werewolf transformation is not for the faint of heart. you have to endure the pain of every bone in your body, breaking in rapid succession, then reforming into a new shape, and your muscles tearing and reforming over the bones. It is PAINFUL! We highly suggest that you make sure that you want us to turn you in a werewolf before we do,

By the way, i am a dew werewolf (meaning I can talk to him in my head.), and my werewolf LOVES to use the word “we” instead of I.

9. Addison says:

Er- Hello- I`m not really a werewolf, but when I was little I started loving wolves (I still do), started growling out of no where when I was mad or threatened, researched werewolves, howl at the full moon if I see it, and now I stick my tounge out, pant, and smile when I`m happy or tired. I spend a full day doing quizzes and they all said “You`re a werewolf!” When I answered them truthfully, I need someone to help me. Only my cousin knowns and I`m scared to death bc I read that they transform when they hit puberty , I`m about too, and I`ve been getting head aces and I get pains in my bones some now.

10. EmCWolf says:

Hey y’all…it’s been a while. Glad to see you’re still around @Lupe!

I hope everyone’s having a good season and that the thinning of the veil isn’t affecting you too badly. I’m excited for Samhain, too!

11. Spencer says:

@Midnight I hope y’all are here to stay cause you two seem like you could be my friends. Strong-minded, impulse, and also the fact that there’s TWO OF YOU! I’m only one person but still. I’ve got a feeling that we will be good friends.

12. Lupe says:

@EmC!! *hugs* glad to see you’re still here too! What’s the thinning of the veil you’re talking about? And what is Samhain? I’m asking out of curiosity 🙂 hope u don’t find my questions too nosy. Also, I’ve been looking around for other werewolf/supernatural places I could go, since this place isn’t the best admittedly. Haha, would you have any recommendations? Also hope your pack is doing well.

@Spencer: Hm, I’m a little skeptical personally. But, if u wanna be friends with them I hope it goes well for you ^.^

13. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe *hugs* Aww thanks! Samhain is the Gaelic festival that marks the end of harvest and the transition to the darker part of the year, it’s the “original” Halloween and is celebrated on the same day (so it’s tomorrow). Basically it’s more witchy and less commercialized than the “modern” Halloween. 🙂

That goes along with the thinning of the veil too – as we change into the later portion of the year, the separation between this plane and the “other” supernatural planes (think the afterlife, places where spirits and/or other non-physical creatures dwell) gets thinner. It means people who are attuned to the energies around them can feel more of those “other” energies “coming through”. I think of it as a time of renewal and celebration of those who have gone before us, a time to gather our strength and prepare for the long (and often lonely) winter months.

Since Experience Project shut down, and another wolf site I was on ages ago is defunct now too, this is honestly the main place I’m still connected to. There aren’t many general-access places like this out there anymore – at least, if there are, they aren’t very well-maintained/active. I had a falling out with my Alphas a while back, but we’ve recently made amends. They weren’t in the best place and that was coming through in the ways they treated us, so I left. They’re doing much better now, and there’s no hard feelings, but I don’t quite have the time/energy to step back into being with a pack right now.

Maybe Spells of Magic is a place to reach out? I haven’t been on there in a long while, but they may still have some groups that are active.

14. Spencer says:

@EmCWolf seems like you’re a good and old friend here. I was wondering, can you know you’re a werewolf but you haven’t transformed? I’m 99.9% sure I am, but that 0.1% is slowing me down. Also, apparently I’m supposed to have a pure white coat?

15. Spencer says:

@Midnight are you adhd, by any chance? I am and sometimes I find it annoying.

16. Cool says:

I.Dont troll people Plus u dumb

17. Spencer says:

I can’t even…you are a literal troll.

18. I’m mad says:

U should not have said that

19. I are gonna die says:

Now u will pay

20. The dj says:

U drive me crazy

21. EmCWolf says:

@Spencer Nice to meet you! You could say that haha. Some wolves, known in the community as therianthropes (or therians for short), don’t ever p-shift, and instead only mentally shift, up to and including phantom shifts – where you feel like you’re entering your wolf form, but it’s just your aura/energy and not your physical body.

If you look up Blaze’s Guide to Shifting from the Shifting Database (it’s a Google Site), that’s the method I’ve found to be most credible in my experience. Leah’s method from that site is trustworthy as well. Let me know if you can’t find it and/or if you have more questions, I’m happy to help!

And to everyone, happy Halloween and blessed Samhain!!

22. Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: *hugs back* Oooh :0 that’s very interesting, happy Samhain! ^.^ it’s been such a while since I visited Spells of Magic, I’ve always doubted the site’s legitimacy but that was years ago. Maybe they’ve changed? Not sure haha, anyways thanks for the suggestions!

I have a quick question. You mentioned phantom shifts being where one experiences their aura shift, is that correct? Lately I’ve been meditating a lot more. I’ve been very curious to getting back into it. When I meditate, I like to sometimes imagine myself becoming a certain animal and transforming into it. When I do, I can feel my aura change – it’s a weird feeling lmao. Anyways, I use this method to connect to myself and get closer with myself since it seems to help a lot. I haven’t done that recently unfortunately lol. I’ve been meditating more often to calm my mind and understand things better.

Anyways, would you consider a voluntary shift of one’s aura a phantom shift? I don’t wanna sound like I’m asking if I’m a werewolf again, I’ve pretty much accepted that I’m human. XD I’m curious though, this other part of me, what are your thoughts on it?

23. Spencer says:

@EmCWolf Thank you! Lupe over here was a bit skeptical about me. I just needed to know. By the way, are you a werewolf? And if so, did you transform last night? I did go outside and I started getting shivers, headaches, and I felt my teeth. They felt sharp. Once I was inside for awhile, I felt them again and they felt like normal teeth. The headaches kept pounding though. I tried to keep from looking at the moon because I was in the car with my family most of the time, but I always wanted to see it.

• Lupe says:

@Spencer: I’m skeptical of everyone, don’t take it too personally XD the fact that I’m not deliberately disproving you is I have no evidence yet. If I can’t ever find evidence against you for a period of time, I’ll trust a little more. It’s just, being on this site for so long you see many trolls and fakers, and roleplayers, and liers, and I’m accustomed to seeing them. It’s nothing personal at all, I’m just naturally skeptical lmao

24. Jäger says:

Hi guys how is everyone?
    @EmcWolf long time no see how have you been? btw its me wolfy i can’t remember if you have been on here since i changed my name but anyway also toilichte Oidhche Shamhna to everyone and i know i’m a day late.

25. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe Thank you! ^.^ IMO, SoM has always been kind of hit-or-miss…sometimes you find those who understand and accept this type of magick/spiritual experience, but like anywhere there are always those who will shun the idea no matter what.

Aura or phantom shifts definitely feel weird lol, but you’ll get used to it! I think of it like exercising a new muscle – as your abilities get stronger, it’ll feel more natural. I would say that a voluntary aura shift would still count as a phantom shift (or ph-shift if you want to abbreviate it). I think of it as similar to m-shifting: as Blaze says on the database site, once you start the initial m-shift, it’s a permanent change. You fluctuate it to fit in, but can kind of “call on” certain aspects if you need to, like improved hearing or sight. With aura/ph-shifts, you’re just fluctuating your energy to fit the aura of a wolf – to become attuned to its energies, its very essence if you will. In that way, I see ph-shifts as a natural progression of the m-shift.

As for whether or not you’re a werewolf, that’s a question only you can answer. I think it’s important to keep in mind that the definition of a werewolf is not agreed upon – some feel you must be able to p-shift, others think m-shifts and/or ph-shifts are enough to be considered one. I know you didn’t really ask for advice on it, but I’d recommend looking into the therian path because it focuses strongly on the mental/spiritual/energetic aspect and leaves the controversial p-shift debate up to each individual to decide what they believe.

@Spencer, I consider myself a therian as I have yet to physically shift. Last night was still quite refreshing though, it’s nice to have energy across the veil be closer so I can connect to it more easily. I feel a lot more grounded and did some pretty solid energy work so that I’m prepared for the challenges of the winter as it’s often a draining time for me personally.

It sounds like you were able to connect to some of the “wolf energy” within yourself, so I think if you can really take a look inside yourself and focus on that, you’ll make good progress. The key is to remain relaxed and open – it’s about building a solid connection, not rushing around willy-nilly. Hope that helps! 🙂

@Jager Good to see you! I wasn’t aware of your name change so thanks for letting me know haha. I’ve been doing well, busy as heck with college but it’s going pretty well overall. What about you?

• Spencer says:

@EmCWolf Thanks for telling me, it’s nice to know there are some people who will help others and not push them away
      @Lupe not taking it personally, just sayin lol
      @Jäger Hello, it’s gonna be cool getting to know you
      What are the emoji codes?