1. EmCWolf says:

@Lupe It makes sense that manipulating your aura/energy can also bring on a phantom shift. I suppose one could also “undo” the awareness of the wolf state of mind, but I feel like that would take a lot of work and constant effort to close that door so to speak. To use another analogy, starting to m-shift and really feel like you truly are a wolf is like creating a window. You can later decide to board it up, but there will always be a little bit of light that comes through unless you continue to replace the seal around the edges as it wears down…hopefully that makes sense.

M-shifting to me is more like tuning into that wolf state. It’s kind of like tuning to a different radio station, you know there’s other stations playing music, but they fade into the background when you turn the dial. You can turn to find another station (become more human) whenever you want, but sometimes it’s harder because there’s a good song playing (you get more focused on the wolf side).

Like I’ve said before, it’s kind of like learning to exercise a new muscle. It will feel weird and kind of off-putting at first, but if you continue meditating you can kind of sink into the right mindset and go a little further into exploring the block. One major component of getting into an animal state of mind like that is having information on said animal. How many teeth does a wolf have? Toes? How do they structure their families? How do they behave in a given situation? The more questions like that you can answer, the closer you will be to becoming like them and getting into that side’s mindset.

I totally understand taking a break and am looking forward to chatting more going forward, with you and others who make their way here. We definitely care about you and it’s good to have you around! <3

As an aside to everyone in general, my finals are coming up so I've been busy with college stuff, but I'll be around when I have free time. 🙂

2. Spencer says:

You’re right Lupe, stupidity is too kind. How about…a stupid @&#*$ who doesn’t know the meaning of life or death, who probably can’t tie their own shoes, and is the kid who wonders why noone hangs out with, but everyone else does: cause they are an annoying little troll that just wants it’s attention fire to be fed. An idiotic, self-centered, friendless little-

The user post you are reading has been canceled. Please try again later and have a nice day!

3. Byronp says:

Dang i havent been to this website in a while

4. conor says:

i dont mean to cause concern, but as you need an email to send a message on this chat, i could find (trolly guy with stupid name i keep forgetting, except his original, noah) i can track his email, then ip. following this i can either upload his personal info to a couple of dodgy guys i know, or at generous minimum, set a few bots on his email and phone or such 🙂 damn just talking about stuff like this makes me feel insanely happy XD also how i got into web scamming is a long story. @LUPE, im sure my threat is a lot more severe than yours, right?

5. Lupe says:

@EmCWolf/Spencer: I’ll look at your messages soon. Thanks 🙂 I hope to return soon, just got so much schoolwork to do it’s unreal >~> and I gotta deal with trolls and the like. Maybe I should just leave that to you guys, I really need to not be on so often.

@Conor: Haha, nah. Nice try though, really. Very commendable, I’ll give you that. However, I’m not as intimidated so much as amused. To go to that length just for a worm like Noah seems a little much ngl, also the fact that you’re admitting to be involved in web scamming is quite hilarious. I gotta say, you just made my day with that. :3 thank you.

Now onto the fun part. Imagine someone, say the FBI, tracked you using the same system you’d use to track Noah. Since you’ve admitted to being involved in web scamming, they now can track you and find you. It isn’t smart to discuss this info over a public server where you can’t delete messages. If it were over email or pm/dm, it would be a different conversation completely. Just remember that for future reference 😉

Also, any messages I’ll be ignoring because I’ve started slacking on college work again lately. I’ll cya!

6. conor says:

damn, im stupid. ah well. ill just scam the fbi back, although i have made use of the fbi in the past, i was so good at it, the person i was doing it too actually fell for it and deleted their discord account

7. I just want to become a werewolf bite or something i dont know how to mediate and that stuff

8. EmCWolf says:

@Iwant Meditation is a skill, learn it. Biting doesn’t work.

9. Spencer says:

@all who care – Something’s wrong. I’m feeling…strange. I’m starving, but full. Tired, but energized. Anxious, but worry-free. My stomach was growling for the last minute and a half. I can’t seem to put my finger on it, but the thought of what it could mean makes my head spin and my spine chill. Is this a normal thing for werewolves?

10. TRISTAN WOLF says:

hey you guys how are we doing today

11. hello? anyone here? I want to prove I’m a werewolf to my friends and prove werewolves are real. can anyone help?

• Lupe says:

@Lune: Define werewolf, and describe the way you’re gonna prove it to them. Chances are, it’s not that big of a deal. But, if you really wanna do it, make sure you can trust them enough so they won’t think you’re insane XD

12. Predaking says:

hello i was on this site a long time ago under this name and email i am actually a lightning dragon

13. Tia says:

Hey, does anyone go on twitch or use it? I want to help my friends out and they need people to follow them and watch them. I hope everyone is going good. 🙂

14. Spencer says:

@Tia this is a werewolf site, not twitch help.

15. Lupe says:

BEHOLD the king of lengthy messages has returned once more to claim his throne over the land of werewolves and dragons!

@EmCWolf: Hm yeah that makes sense. I spent some time meditating earlier to relax after schoolwork. I realized I could probably work on the m-shifting process while I’m doing schoolwork, so I hope you don’t mind if I ask questions and keep you updated haha! I am aware of Blaze’s shifting method, and I understand theoretically anyone can learn to m-shift? Correct me if I’m wrong. Anyways, how can I transition from ph-shifting to m-shifting? Would I be able to both m- and ph- shift at the same time? Also, how would I know a certain animal is right for me? I want to be open to other creatures besides the wolf, fox, and coyote options I’ve tried. I am thinking I’d like to m-shift into a canine at least, since I feel a sort of connection there, but I’m not particularly sure where to go from there. Before I try breaking that veil, I’d like to first figure out which I’m more connected to. My finals are in March, so I still have some time to finish. I understand if you need time to reply, I wish you luck on your finals! <3 I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my message.

@Spencer: Lmao right? I’m sorry if I seemed a little rude in my previous message, I was spending too much time engaging in conversation, and not enough time doing college work. You seem to have cut off there at the end XDD it was getting interesting lmao! I take it you’re feeling a little off or odd lately? We all get like that sometimes, it’s not necessarily a werewolf thing.. also thank you, I agree. This is a werewolf or supernatural themed website, it’s preferable if the majority of conversations revolved around that.

@Predaking: I remember you. Do you remember me? 😛

@Tia: I had twitch for a while, but I got rid of it. I was worried you’d forgotten about this site lmao how are things going? The wolf boys still at it? 😛

16. Predaking says:

@Lupe yes i believe your username was lupin

17. Lupe says:

@Predaking: False. 😉 Remus Lupin was a different person, I went by JoeLupe. I went by many names, which most involved the name “Lupe.” So, I decided to simplify it and stick to Lupe.

18. Predaking says:

oh ok srry my mistake

19. Predaking says:

@Lupe plus your not the king of dragons i have met him and he is not a fan of anyone who says they’re the king of dragons, also his blood is what turned me into a lightning dragon, so basically he kinda claimed me to go and beat some other dragons in my area to follow the laws of dragons to protect us from humans and to protect them at the same time

20. Predaking says:

gtg talk to you guys tmrw

21. Lupe says:

Omg lol

@Predaking: Nah bro, I said I was “the king of lengthy messages.” Secondly, it was a joke XD lol

22. Spencer says:

@Lupe ok thx. just wondering cause i’m very new to this werewolf thing. only about 2-3 months into knowing. also you arent the king of lengthy messages, no no no…

YOU ARE THE GOD.

23. Predaking says:

goodmorning

24. Lupe says:

@Spencer: YES I am the god of needlessly lengthy comments and messages! XD I’ve known about this for almost 4 years now. While I’m still adamant about calling myself anything, something I remind myself and others is, we’re all still human – regardless if we’ve mentally shifted or whatnot. We don’t just up and change our genetics lmao, I doubt genes are really involved in all this. Hope this lesson helped 🙂 sorry if it was unimportant or useless, I just figured it’d be good to say.

@Predaking: Why, hello there lmao.