1. Predaking says:

@Lupe would you like to here about the throne of dragons it’s really interesting and who are you calling lmao? im more powerful than most dragons, being turned by the king of dragons, the most powerful of them all. and im not calling you lmao im just asking.

2. Predaking says:

@Lupe would you like to here about the throne of dragons it’s really interesting and who are you calling lmao? im more powerful than most dragons, being turned by the king of dragons, the most powerful of them all. and im not calling you lmao im just asking…

3. Predaking says:

srry it said i did a duplicate comment

4. Lupe says:

Hhhh damn moderation give me a few hours to solve this, I have somewhere to be..

5. Lupe says:

@Predaking: I apologize if this offends you, but how powerful of a dragon you are doesn’t mean much to me Also, I’m good.. but, if you wish to discuss it, then be my guest! I’m sure someone else could find use for it. Oh, I’m also not calling anyone “lmao.” Lmao was used as a phrase similar to lol, or haha.

6. Predaking says:

ok it doesn’t offend me and i did not know that was what it meant

7. Lupe says:

@Predaking: Haha it’s good bro, I couldn’t properly explain the abbreviated phrase since this system would moderate it. Damn the computer software that causes that, it’s unfortunate I can’t maturely explain the meaning to a phrase. In any case, I’ll try another method. It means, “laughing my a__ off.” Gonna try this to see if it works.

• Lupe says:

FINALLY! lmao means what I sent in quotation marks. Lmfao puts the word “f__k” there before the a word. Roflmao is another phrase which means “rolling on floor laughing my a__ off.” Text language is intriguing, especially since there are many ways to imply laughter or amusement. XD

8. Predaking says:

@Lupe ok i get it

9. Lupe says:

I’m over-explaining again aren’t I? >.> I’m glad I got my message through at least.

10. Predaking says:

yes you are next time you can do it all you want though

11. Lupe says:

I didn’t understand that sentence, sorry.

12. Lupe says:

Are you saying I can over-explain as much as I want? Lol

13. Predaking says:

yes i am

14. Lupe says:

Haha ok, well I may still work on it a bit for the future~ I think I’d rather have a shorter comment straight to the point, than a detailed over-explanation on a simple topic.

15. Lupe says:

I’ve lost all my notes on energy manipulation and I’ve forgotten most of what I learned. As a result, all I remember is how to draw energy from things, manipulate my aura, and I think that’s basically it. I know colors and chakra are involved in this, will have to look more into this and revitalize my notes. Would you guys be interested in discussing this in the future, should I decide to share what I learn? If not, I can just forget about it and not really bring it up, wouldn’t matter much to me. Also, I’m still not sure where I should start with m-shifting. Hope everyone’s doing ok, I’ll be hanging out for a while to check up on everyone and see how y’all are doing before I go on another hiatus.

16. Spencer says:

I would like to know what you’ve learned! I’m doing ok. Also, you should try using digital notes. It’s helped me a lot because I start (start, not finish) so many projects and it’s hard to keep up with my schoolwork.

17. Predaking says:

@Lupe ive learned to sense people and animals near me say about 20 yards or so away at max without looking at them or hearing them is that kinda what your talking about

18. Lupe says:

@Spencer: Awe really? Glad you’re doing alright. I’m planning to use Google docs to write this up. Thanks for the input! ^.^ oof, I’d suggest practice time management; figure which assignments need to be done first, and go from most important to least important.

@Predaking: I guess yeah, if by sensing people you mean their “energies” or “auras.” If you can sense the auras of people in a 40 yard diameter, that is impressive. :0 I wonder how one can hone in on this ability to improve it.. hm

19. Predaking says:

@Lupe i am guessing the way i was able to do it is just soul projecting i dont do it a lot the reason is because your soul can be lost if you use up to much energy and it takes a lot of energy per second

20. Predaking says:

plus if you mean aura as in life forces and thoughts at the same time without any effort at all then yes

21. Predaking says:

there is also a way to use soul projection to “ride” a body/soul most commonly known as possession, you can actually use this to go through memories and if you do it lightly they are very unlikely to notice you, i learned about it in books but it actually works… i use it to torture a pesky squirrel, and you dont use any energy at all

22. Lupe says:

@Predaking: mmm well, there would be a far easier way of “sensing” auras, which takes very minimal effort or energy. In fact, based on my research, we do this every day already subconsciously. ^.^

An aura is a field of energy that shows one’s state of being. Suppose in an example, one were to walk into a room. Imagine this person walking in the room has a negative vibe. Without even talking to them, you can already tell something is up. This is because their aura is radiating this energy, showing that person’s state of being.

Imagine one were to practice feeling for these things. By focusing on the energy people give out, you can begin to get a “feel” for the types of vibes others give out. As a result, you’ll begin to understand more and more the state of other’s auras and others in general. This is called “Empathy.” Now, imagine you kept practicing this consistently, until you naturally pick up on energy of others.

Theoretically, since auras are energy and one can pick up on this energy, one can detect when a person walks in a room without even hearing them or knowing they’re there. Evidence for this is, when you’re sleeping and you wake up cause you feel someone is in your room. You “detect” their energy. Through training and practice, you can detect whether a person is in a room, and detect the state of that person which can greatly help in learning how to communicate with others.

23. Predaking says:

just got back from the er fell off ladder and without thinking about my dragon protection magic i hit and peirced my armpit kinda deep (about a inch) on a clean non-rusty jeep part

24. Lupe says:

Aahhh no! Hope you get better soon.. >.< also, what dragon protection magic are you referring to?

25. Predaking says:

the protection that makes human skon as hard as dragon scales, i dont (just like all halfbreed dragons) have skin like that, it protects my skin fron being peirced by anything but super sharp things as strong a steel or stronger