1. Predaking says:

@Lupe misstatement you saying i need psychatrical help is what offended the mostbme i get that a lot in real life have a good life NOW THIS IS MY LAST COMMENT GOODBYE

• Lupe says:

If you are offended when someone suggests you to seek help, then you will never get help even when it’s needed. I’m not gonna sugarcoat things for you, neither will I lie to you. I can see where your coming from and how it can insult you by me suggesting that. I hope you can also understand that I said that because what you described did not seem like it could be possible in reality. It seemed very far fetched. While I understand directly telling you to seek medical attention was probably rude, looking back, it would’ve been irresponsible of me not to at least say SOMETHING. After all, if you had been having mental episodes, it would only make things worse if I played along.. I hope you understand the reason I told you. However, whether or not you remain offended is out of my control. I did what I could to help you, but for now I wish you the best.

You also never told me where I could learn these dragon languages or find this book of spells.

2. Lupe says:

@Noah: HA. Maybe you could use a magical spoon to fight against the people who stole your inner dragon? 😛

3. Noah says:

They hate sunlight I meant back then

4. Noah says:

And I don’t believe furries exist

5. Lupe says:

@Noah: You know that was an award winning joke 😛 after all, magical flying werewolf spoons are the best XD

Furries are a subculture of fans who enjoy the creativity and fantasy of anthropomorphic animals, such as is seen in Tom and Jerry and the cartoon version of Robin Hood. Furries are a very real group.

• Noah says:

U are hideous and everyone else on this website smells like they need a shower werewolves are killable

• Noah says:

6. Noah says:

Ur stupid and I will kill u

7. Noah says:

I could hurt u in the nuts

8. Noah says:

Werewolves are not scary they are ugly and they reek and u bother me

9. Lupe says:

Oh wow, so scary -.- I’m shaking at my core.

@Noah: Yeah, nah. I would think you’ve already reached max level of trolling, but your actions astound me everyday, proving there are still levels of mental migraine that I cannot comprehend. Let’s see..

You’ve never seen us, 1. You don’t know us, 2. You can’t smell us, 3. And as an added bonus, you can’t touch us. Your threats mean nothing and your words are merely empty threats built as an attempt to protect yourself when you feel threatened by me calling you out.

What’s entertaining though, is you continue to say the exact same thing no matter how many people call you out on it.

10. opmeijin says:

What do werewolves want from humanity?

11. Lupe says:

@Opmeijin: Nothing, at least not as a collective whole. I believe everyone is more individual when it comes to their views on stuff

12. Noah says:

13. Noah says:

Wow and by the way magic doesn’t work plus probably be cause I haven’t visited London yet obviously that must be why I can’t do those things but when I do visit and live there ur going down

• Lupe says:

I’m not even in London, you dope 😛 I like how you state magic doesn’t exist, when you said previously that someone used magic to steal your dragon powers. You contradict yourself. Also, I like to believe “magic” is just science we don’t understand yet. Logically speaking, we know there are things out there we don’t know about or understand fully. As a result, it’s illogical to assume we know everything with science 😛 while magic probably wouldn’t be like what you see in Disney or Hollywood, it’s assumable if it exists that it abides by a reality.

14. Noah says:

Werewolves are fake the proof is fake unless u prove that ur actually real and not a fraud species that’s made up I know that u can’t because ur chicken

• Lupe says:

Oh, also therian is an actual community, neither I nor anyone “came up” with the idea. There is no “species creation” involved here, since there is no species. I’m merely taking my information from actual sources. Do you have any sources to provide which might explain contrary to what I’m saying? After all, the only way to pose any threat to me would be to actually do your research rather than yell like a lonely child.

15. Lupe says:

@Noah: I’m human, not a chicken. In fact, I’m human just like you, EmCWolf, and all others who might be therians, “vampires,” or otherkin. We know we’re human. I’m not knowledgeable enough to “prove” why therians are a thing, or exist, but the most I can say is “species dysphoric.” There is more to it than that, but for now that’s all I have.

@EmCWolf: Do you have any input to “prove” how therians exist?

16. Lupe says:

Can you prove that you’re not a troll?

• Noah says:

I do not look like a troll i do not prank people I’d say u probably do it I don’t act like one ether

17. Noah says:

And I’m taller than u they are short

18. Lupe says:

@Noah: Haha, you seriously are a troll. Either that, or lack the mental capacity or social skills to properly understand what I’m saying. By troll, I’m not referring to a species of troll. I’m referring to an internet troll 😛 a big majority of your comments are accusatory, defamatory, degrading, and rather ignorant. The only thing you seem to be here for is to cause drama, and you even expect other’s reactions to be dramatic as well. Alas, I don’t give a crap, I’m just entertaining this since you’re very entertaining. I am personally attempting to have some level of intelligent conversation with you, but it’s so difficult with the way you tend to respond to people. You also have no idea how tall I am. Lol

19. Noah says:

I will send an angry mob to all of ur houses with weapons for a riot

20. Noah says:

Get ready because I will hire a squad of hunters as well And maybe u deserve punishment for a crime against a god

21. Lupe says:

@Noah: You are delusional.

22. Noah says:

U don’t know who I am do u And anything about my life do u probably don’t get it do u should just zip it

23. Lupe says:

I do not know who you are, but I know how you’re acting in this chatroom, and it is certainly not reasonable. For one, you are talking about hiring many hunters to come and hunt me down. Firstly, where would you get the money? Secondly, do you understand the actual context of what you’re saying? Thirdly, if this was caused when I called you out for claiming you had some dragon powers, then drop that notion. Everything you are saying is very trivial, highly unintelligent, blown out of proportion, and ultra dramatic. I don’t need to know anything about you to comprehend how much of a jerk you’re being to everyone in this chat. If your soul purpose is to come here and yell at people, then you are being the definition of an internet troll.

Oh, and if you don’t get what I’m saying, when I say to relax and stop acting childish, then you should probably zip it since nothing productive happens when you are like this, and no one wants to be in that kind of discussion.

24. Noah says:

Wow u really are stupid u belong in jail maybe I’ll get the military

25. Noah says:

Then maybe u should see how people feel when they get bullied and beaten up