1. Noah says:

Or I go back in time and kill the first werewolf ever to exist

2. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Merry Christmas !!!! To u all guys ! 😀
    🙂 😉

3. Lupe says:

@Tiffany: I’m sorry your message was drowned out by this troll, I’ll reply to you soon.

@Alvy: Merry Christmas to you too!!! 😀

@Noah: All the more reason to do it my friend! After all, it makes the most sense out of all your little plans lol

4. chibipeach says:

wow….i actually pity that guy

5. chibipeach says:

even at my most viscious I dont hate everyone….ive had people nearly blow my head off and I didnt hate them…pity yes…I guess I just dont get how someone can hate..except earwigs….there are other bugs to take their place in the ecosystem…earwigs deserve fiery doom -_^

6. Tia says:

My dream last night, was so weird. It started off with my boyfriend, friend, her boyfriend and me in the woods. My friend then went somewhere and I followed her boyfriend and my boyfriend to these other people. I then turn around and saw Erick and Elliot (wolf boys from high school) walking over to us. Somehow they knew my boyfriend and was talking to him about something. Then everything went dark. I must of went to sleep in my dream, because then I woke up in a van. When I walked out of the van, there was a pack of wolves looking at me. They then started chasing me. When I was running I saw a lot of dead bodies and blood everywhere. I then woke up in real life. O.o it was so weird. I had a little fight over messaged with my boyfriend last night but the rest, I don’t know why I would dream of it. What do you think?

7. Quazel says:

I’m new here.

8. Alvy Darkstrom says:

@lupe ,thanks .lol!
    @Quazel !!! Hlw

9. Alvy Darkstrom says:

@Lupe , do u remember ? Once u told me like ………~~~

” But.. you don’t have to be like that. You can change.. please change back to the Alvy, the friend I once knew before.. before it’s all too late. ”

Yes ,its true .back then ,I changed a lot ….now I can understand it
    BT u know what…..I alwys thought u as my big intelligent bro….
    So ,I listened to your advises …..
    And now ,i ‘m so hpy about my life…
    I found myself a good ,loving boyfriend…. He cares me a lot…also loves me….
    I met him 2018 BT I get togethered with him in 2019 …..and still together now ^.^
    And I’m really hpy to be with me…
    So ,as my big intelligent bro 😉 ,
    Don’t forget to bless me…..also ,u should tell @Evaluna about this plz
    Its my rqst to u..and again thanks to u…
    For your advises ,r8 now i’m living a better life….

• Lupe says:

I don’t remember that lol, but I’m very glad I could help ^.^ I’m glad your life is taking a turn for the better, and I wish you a wonderful new year that’s just as good as it has been for you <3

Not sure how I should bless you.. how does this work? Lol

And yeah, I let her know! You’re welcome ;v; I’m glad I could help you out with life..

• Alvy Darkstrom says:

@lupe ..I really wanna thank u again bro 🙂
      Yes u said that ,back then in 2k18
      😀

10. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Correction : And I’m really hpy to be with him….

Lol 😛

11. Lupe says:

I’ll probably stop refraining from checking this site for now lol

@Chibipeach: I see.. so it seems you have some animalistic behaviors and traits. Also, I guess that makes sense XD If you can smell easier, that’s a wonderful trait but has its drawbacks like you mentioned. Explore the “therian path,” since what you’ve mentioned reminds me of a mental shift. It’s your choice if you do, this is just what I would do lol! Before I continue, do you have any “spiritual” connection to any animal?

@Quazel: Welcome aboard.

@Tia: Oof.. sounds rough =.= the fight could’ve had something to do with it. Maybe the fight surfaced some PTS caused by the wolf boys? I would meditate, and try to work things out with your partner, see if that helps your stress any.. sorry I couldn’t be on sooner.

• Tiffany Fieldhouse says:

Actually no…not that I know of its always been this way as long as I can remember…most people I know just say im weird even if they arent always sure why…and that I intimidate them…even if im just sitting quiet….I mean if I thought about it in the wolf mindset..it could be a predator prey thing…im not big or anything….but I read body language and generally respond to tone and posture more than the words themselves…people tend to not like that especially if they say nice things..but their body language or tone is agressive….only my sister gets it and we dont talk about it…it just is…admittedly when her dog first met me she was nervous but we romped ..most people her dog avoids or glares at…even my bosses at work say theres something just..off…im curious though…Ive had a lot of weird unexplained things happen to and around me…sorry about hte typos..typing in my car during break lol

12. Evaluna says:

@Alvy i’m soooo happy to hear that ur doing well and i’m glad u found someone who treats u how u should be treated!! 😀 i’m verrrryyy happy for ya!!!! 😀

13. Evaluna says:

Peeps…..it’s been a while since i’ve been on here…..how is everyone? 🙂 also i’m going to try to be more active on here in the future 🙂

14. Evaluna says:

@Tia hello it’s been 4 ever since i’ve last seen ya how r u?? 🙂

15. Wolf girl says:

hey guys im looking at werewolf hunter sites to see there plans so non of us get killed by werewolf hunters ill tell what there thinking if i can actually find a werewolf hunter site so i can make sure we dont get hurt or killed by werewolf hunter plans

16. Lupe says:

@Wolf Girl: Yeah, the only plausible place where hunters would talk about hunting wolves would be either on wolf hunting websites, or the dark web if it’s people. I do not recommend, and strongly advise you stay away from sites like that unless you know what you’re doing. I would leave that to the police/fbi tbh.

@Evaluna: Welcome back! ^.^ as you can see, I’m still active here lmao, well not super active but enough to where I know what’s going on.

17. Evaluna says:

@Wolf girl uhm…yea i’d say that you take @Joelupes advice plz stay away from sketchy and shady sites like that….they’re websites you shouldn’t get yourself into, btw you do know that if u were actually a werewolf u wouldn’t be saying it on a public place like this right??

@Joelups thnx for the welcome! ^^ nice to see that ur still on here 😛

18. Lupe says:

@Evaluna: Ngl, this place has many people who aren’t who they say they are/are faking about being a “werewolf.” However, there may be others who also are who they say they are/really are a “werewolf.” Logically speaking, this is a deep corner of the internet, so anything said here wouldn’t affect much. So, I don’t think it’d matter if a real werewolf said anything.

However, I do agree with your doubts. Besides answering directly, I’d say this person doesn’t seem to be telling the truth. In truth, werewolf hunters as they were, do not exist. If any did exist irl, they’d be in superstitious groups and potentially psycho gangs. So there are a few options here.

1: This person is not telling the truth,
    2: This person is telling the truth, but is misguided on what’s actually going on. In which case, they’ve never talked to another actual werewolf before.

Sorry, just had to respond.. nothing against you or anything, I def agree.

19. Alvy Darkstrom says:

@Evaluna ,sis , thanks a lot 😉
    I’m really hpy right now…
    But its true that , I kind of fell for that @Wolfie ……I don’t know why….
    But I was also roleplaying with him …bcz I knew he never liked me ,its actually not pssbl ……
    But why why I fell for him…and I kind of loved him….
    I don’t know if I still love or like him

20. Alvy Darkstrom says:

And @Lupe , you were alwys right big bro 🙂
    @wolfie ,was a big damnnnnn liar and roleplayr

21. Alvy Darkstrom says:

But I’m so about u guys @evaluna and @lupe
    I wish and I alwys pray that you both you’ll be together forever

22. Alvy Darkstrom says:

*I’m so happy about u guys*

23. Evaluna says:

@Alvy i’m glad ur happy and that u found the peep ur meant to be with! 😀 and wat happened with u and @Wolfie is in the past now, but seeing how happy u r I don’t think the past is affecting u 😛 and to be completely honest……I don’t want a relationship rn I need to focus on my studies and my life (career wise). 🙂 is if @Joelupe would ever like to be with me again he’d have to wait lol

24. Evaluna says:

@Joelupe as always….ur right xD but well……they’re probably having fun on here like we did in the past xD

25. Saladin says:

question for all here
    You guys think you are Werewolf/Vampire or any Supernatural thing or you guys just talking about thos things
    im not trying to offend anyone or being rude

• Tiffany Fieldhouse says:

Dunno about everyone but im no werewolf…I dont change form or stuff…but I definately have some weird skills/behaviors…so I pop on here to have a meeting of different minds about it and what it can be used f or….what it means ect ect…theres a fair variety of folk here