1. Evaluna says:

@All I prob won’t be active on here much bcus (reasons)……..so if any of u peeps wants to talk 🙂 here’s my insta evaluna506

2. Alvy Darkstrom says:

@Evaluna ,yeah I’m doing great now…
    Past is past …I should forget everything….
    And @lupe is a very good person , I blv he’ll nvr leave u behind and will wait for u…….

3. Alvy Darkstrom says:

@Evaluna., I was going to ask ur IG account 😀
    And u already gave it lol 😛

4. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Also mine is 😉

_labon_no_

5. Evaluna says:

@Alvy yeppp I saw 😀 iĺl DM u back!! 😀

6. chibipeach says:

oh a random…my coworkers and I went outside and /I froze…they’re all ..what what?….all I said was..rabbits…and started point out shapes in the brush near the building…six or seven of em….it took everyone several moments to see even one of em…it was kinna funny…they were froze in place and I was sooo tempted to see if I could catch one…only ever caught a wild one by hand once and it nearly bit through my gloves in its frenzy…I did let it go for the record..someplace away from where I was so it wouldnt ruin the neighbors yard

7. Ohanzee says:

@Lupe if something does happen to me please carry on the dream of unification of the united states when it blows
    If you want to dm on discord its Dante_Virgil#9496

8. Lupe says:

Oh gosh, are werewolves susceptible to covid? Lol *shrug* I’ll check that out later XD

9. ??? says:

Hey guys…glad to see there aren’t any trolls around…

10. ??? says:

Do y’all remember me? I ain’t givin out my new username yet, and even then, I’ll change it later.

11. Evaluna says:

@??? nope…..but it could help if ya would give us a name….or maybe a clue?? ?>?

12. ??? says:

@Evaluna 7 letter word. My user is a relatively new one, having joined close to the end of last year. Lupe might know me…

13. ??? says:

I was an immature fool, btw. sorry for leaving :p

14. ??? says:

Next clue: Trolls are like meat to me; I want to tear it up.

15. EmCWolf says:

@??? Spencer?

Hope y’all are well, I’ve been busier than expected but I’ll get caught up on all that’s happened soon. 🙂

16. Claws says:

@EmCWolf Yup! Back from the shadows! Although, now I go by Claws ;p

17. Lupe says:

@Claws: Sweet! Welcome back. I’ve been busy, have a few things I still gotta reply to. I’ll catch everyone later?

18. Claws says:

@Lupe: Hey man! Long time no see! yeah, I’ll be on a few times a day.

19. Lupe says:

@Chibipeach: XD that is kinda funny, I wonder what your coworkers had to say. As I said before, there is a likelihood you may have “mentally shifted” into a wolf perhaps? I can explain that later, but for now your description is promising. There is more to m-shifting than acting like a select animal, anyways, but I’m sure I talked about this already.

@Ohanzee: ?

@Alvy: Please don’t speak for me. Also, my love life isn’t any of your concern.. me and Luna are friends, that’s all that matters atm.

@EmCWolf: Glad to have you back, and that’s ok. ^^’ I’ve been busy myself lately, I understand how you feel lol!

@Claws: Yeah! I’ll catch ya whenever you get the chance probably.

20. i have be hearing someone’s throughs for 6 mouths

21. Tia says:

@Lupe, well Elliot finally changed he’s name on facebook. Instead of Elliot Wolf Tate, it is now Elliot Tate. lol He has had he’s name as Elliot Wolf Tate since 2010. o.O I hope everything is going good for you. 🙂

22. Lupe says:

@Tia: It’s going great! ^w^ and that’s interesting. So it’s Elliot Tate now? That’s a long time to keep a name lol, then again you’ve gone by Tia since 2012 I think haha! How are things with you? Are your dreams still weird?

@Werewolfgirl1666: I really didn’t understand that. Could you rephrase that message? What I got is you’ve been hearing someone through 6 mouths, which is kind of concerning.. lol

23. Tia says:

@Lupe, that’s good. Are you in any lock downs? And yep and yeah, Tia is my real name. 🙂 And yeah, I had a few weird dreams, but right now I am worrying about moving out. One of my house mates nearly hit me a few weeks ago. So sadly I have to save up money and move out. But it has been nearly 7months going out with my boyfriend. 😀 He is so caring and I think/hope I have found the right guy. 😀

24. Lupe says:

@Tia: Well, somewhat. Due to the pandemic, quarantine is a thing lol! But, we’re slowly opening up as we create more ways to handle the pandemic. Besides, a vaccine is made and should be out eventually, so I’m not too worried about things staying like this.

Wow, I had no idea! Tia is a cool name tbh, Lupe is not my actual name haha ^^’ though, I think you’ve already guessed from my previous username “JoeLupe,” Joe is the closest to my real name that I’ll share on the internet lmao

Woah dude I’m so sorry that they almost hit you.. was it like, then being violent? Maybe you could move in with your boyfriend? :0 that would be ultimate tbh

For me personally, I’m planning to live with my boyfriend irl eventually. It’s gonna take time, but yeah XD

Anything supernatural or weird happen lately?