1. the strongest man says:

i know ur secret and also i havent said anything because u all are crazy

2. Alvy Darkstrom says:

@lupe , Sry bro

3. Lupe says:

I’m confused lol

4. No says:

Soooo, how did I get here

5. Tia says:

@Lupe,Oh no o.O And that’s true. Yeah, my name is pretty good and yeah I notice. She was yelling at me, so I turn away. She told me the next day, that she felt like hitting me when I did that. o.O And my boyfriend and me are moving out near the end of the year. We are looking for two rooms, so he can stream in the spare room. 🙂 And that’s good. At least you two are happy. 🙂

And to be honest, the other day I thought I saw Erick (wolf boy from high school). I was sitting near the window doing my assignment and this car was revising past the house. I looked up and the guy in the car looked just like him, he then waved at me and smiled. And then he drove off. I promise you that it looked just like him and who would wave at someone like that? D: I told my house mate and she told me last year she thought she saw Erick as well. Last time I saw Erick and Elliot was back in 2012. It is now 2021. o.O Oh and I have had a lot of dreams about crocodiles. Last week, I found out my Dad moved to Darwin. o.O So, I am going to stay away from the water, if I visit Dad. Because in one of my dreams, a crocodile killed me. o.O

I know what you guys might think, but I have had a lot of dreams about the wolf boys over the years and the crocodile dreams only started last year. So I am going to be really really careful for now on. Too much stuff is happen and it is kind of freaking me out. Yes I have had a few more creepy stuff happen. But it will be way too long to type everything out. o.O

• Lupe says:

Well, take your time. This site isn’t active enough for speed to matter, and I don’t think there’s a word count haha ^^’ I’m glad you’re doing ok at least, and that is pretty strange tbh. Seems almost like Erick has become a folktale XD haha; I know they did some pretty messed up and weird stuff, but I hope it’s ok to at least laugh at how dumb they were being back then XD

6. Future noah says:

Im from the future u dont survive in the end

7. Future noah says:

i know i will survive the sun explosion

8. love says:

quick question, how do I turn into a full werewolf hybrid because I had the dreams and everything and I still haven’t turned. I know a am a werewolf, but I never met my pack even though I had dreams about them. I growl when I am frustrated or mad I automatically walk on 4 legs sometimes. I know I am one. I have the urge to howl a lot and sleep like a dog.

• Luna says:

You can make a pack out of a group of your friends, like I did. I have a huge pack, and guess what? I made it and asked my friends to join it, and now we’re all werewolves together. You could do the same!

9. love says:

hi I am new here.

10. Lupe says:

@Future Geek: The sun isn’t scheduled to explode for another hundred million years. By the time it expands to engulf the Earth, I would’ve already died from old age. Try again haha ^^’ that is, if you’re saying I’ll die from some natural occurrence such as the sun expanding/exploding.

@Love: Hello, welcome to the chat! You’re asking how to transform into a werewolf, once you already are one? Tbh, I wouldn’t consider anyone as a werewolf until they’ve transformed, but that’s just me. As for how to transform, I believe there are “shifting methods” spread across the internet. If you want, you can look it up and show me, and I’ll let you know if it’s accurate.

11. love says:

can you look it up because the internet doesn’t like me

12. Lupe says:

Funny, my trick didn’t work XD

@Love: I used to just rant about what is, and what isn’t accurate ^^’ I’ve learned that doesn’t really work, so I wanna try letting others learn on their own and giving my feedback as we go. The best advice I can give, is be reasonable when conducting research. If something seems off, it probably is lol

13. Lupe says:

This is a genuine question for you guys, hope it’s ok to ask.. I don’t mean anything by it ^^’ I’m just curious.. why does everyone insist that being a werewolf involves changes? Why can’t it involve embracing the wolf, rather than becoming it? This goes for all species too.. whether someone is a werefox, werecoyote, werelizard, etc., shouldn’t we be accepting who we are rather than becoming or changing into what we aren’t? Tbh I forgot I was gonna explore this stuff, thinking of getting back into it soon.

14. Lupe says:

Hope my previous post(s) were alright.. I really didn’t mean to offend anyone by them >~< I was giving my input and thoughts, I never meant to upset anyone. Hope you guys aren’t mad at me.. on another note, I’m gonna continue researching various different creatures. Wish me luck lol

15. Lupe says:

Again, I really hope it was ok to share my thoughts..

16. love says:

okay, and I just found a sight that can help. To be honest, I took a quiz once, and it said that I would have a uncontrollable shift.

17. love says:

Just so you know, I will not be on the computer on saturday and sunday. I will be on the computer until 2:20 unless it is a wednesday. on wednesday, I stay on until 12:00. Also I an not on the computer at 12:00 to 1:00. This is to help you know when I am on so you aren’t talking to nobody.

18. Lupe says:

That’s ok, thanks for letting me know. Is this in Site time? Normally for me, site time displays Central Standard Time. I, however, am in Eastern Standard Time, so I add an extra hour to site time.

19. love says:

random question, have you heard of uwu. it is a good song

20. Lupe says:

I have not, is it on YouTube?

21. Lupe says:

I’ve been thinking about it.. after careful thought and consideration, and thinking over every alternative, I think I might be a Wolf. I’ve been careful not to say that up front, and have changed my thoughts on the matter over time because so many people already say they’re “wolves,” when they’re other things. On my end, there’s really no running from it this time.. I might either be a Wolf, or a Wild Dog. Those are my two options.

22. Dshadows says:

Any real werewolves?

23. love says:

yes, uwu is on youtube and you should listen to it.

24. Harley Quinn says:

Hi. I was just got a quick question. All my life I’ve had friends and family compare me to both a vampire and a werewolf. Is it possible that I’m a hybrid of the two creatures?