Girl Werewolf Costume
It’s never too early to start thinking about who to be for halloween!! Here are some girl werewolf costume ideas if you want to get dressed up as werewolf character that your friends might recognize.
1. Red Riding Hood – Red Riding Hood isn’t exactly a girl werewolf, but in some versions of the story, the “wolf” in the stories is actually a werewolf! You can dress up as red riding hood and hold a baby werewolf in a basket, or even go with a friend who is dressed up as the Big Bad Werewolf! Or how about make red riding hood herself into a werweolf??
2. Granny WEREWOLF from Red Riding Hood – Another halloween costume idea is to do a twist on the tale of Red Riding Hood where “granny” is actually a werewolf – this costume isn’t a cute girl werewolf costume, but rather a scary costume – you’ll want to wear a long old-fashioned nightshirt and a nightcap. Put on a werewolf mask or makeup and turn your face into a terrifying werewolf with fangs!
3. Jordan from Boy Who Cried Werewolf – This is kind of a cool girl costume where you don’t have to do too much. You want to be Jordan Sands (the girl in the poster). All you’ll need are some werewolf hands and some fangs! When you meet people during halloween just shush them like in the pictures and smile to show your fangs!
4. Leah Clearwater from Eclipse – Another easy costume. The main thing you’ll need is a sleeveless shirt and the Quileute tattoo on the right arm! Just use some halloween makeup to achieve the look!
5. Clawdeen Wolf – Clawdeen Wolf is a girl werewolf in Monster High – a TV show and webseries that started in 2010. Clawdeen wears a short purple skirt and knee-high boots. Here’s a pretty cool video on how to do Clawdeen’s makeup.