Happy Halloween! Don’t let the werewolves Bite!

Probably the best place for any human tonight is at home, with the doors locked, tucked away in bed.

Halloween is the one day that other non-human creatures can blend in with humans without being noticed…who’s going to notice a real vampire or a real werewolf or any other real werecreature when every human will be dressed up trying to create their own version?Β  Oh, there are ways that you can go about trying to decipher who is real and who is fake, but with so many humans out dressed up trying to recreate their favorite creature, it becomes increasingly difficult to tell who’s who! The safest place for humans? Home!

But if you are a human and you insist on being out because you WANT to see a werewolf, well, there’s not much helping you then is there? πŸ˜‰

For those that live in Florida, check out An American Werewolf in London Haunted House at Halloween Horror House Universal Orlando – this is a haunted house recreating scenes from An American Werewolf in London! They are open halloween too! πŸ™‚

If you live in Texas, there’s also Thrillvania Haunted House Park near Dallas, Texas which is ranked as one of the scariest haunted houses in America the theme of which centers around a psychopathic werewolf and his vampire bride!

Happy Halloween! And don’t let the werewolves Bite when you’re out tonight!!

1. @wolfey: i agree it makes no sence but i found 3 mortals on this site and trust me they believed it i dont like it if were just giving are selves away

2. Lycanhope says:

@charitymayo: Lol, just, stop. You’re making a fool of yourself.

3. wolfey says:

@shewolf what’s the name of the video you found??

4. dirty Al says:

I love it I work at a hundred trailer every year just for fun of it volunteer I don’t care about the payment scan living p*** out of people for the fun of it is my type of fun one time I made the mom the Sun the two daughters and the husband P them selfs exact same time it was hilarious hahahahaha

5. she wolf says:

@charitymayo: What video are you talking about? Am I involved too!?

6. Titan says:

@Mary: Mary when I said he sounded like an ass, I meant the term of donkey, he made that HEE HAW sound.

7. @everybody;
    say im making a fool of myself your the ones doing that you should try somthing a little less obviose for a website title πŸ˜› way to many geeks may go on this getting scared πŸ˜€ so i will give in IF you can agree the title of this website is pretty obviose

8. Madd Dogg says:

it ok y’all claim down i dont care i know i am a donkey

9. Madd Dogg says:

@Mary: you really think so??? wow

10. Lycanhope says:

@charitymayo: What’s wrong with the current name? Pretty much sums up the site, so why change it?

11. πŸ˜› im kinda angry with what they call (us) the cursed ever read monsterology i read it 5 seconds later all that was left of the book was ashes

12. Lycanhope says:

@charitymayo:) I’m scared to ask, but why do you refer to werewolves as the cursed?

13. i dont mortals do ive asked a few if they believen werewolves and they said its a curse!!

14. Theguythatdoesentbeliveinthissitebecausepeaoplearedrunk says:

You people are drunk!!!!!!if you are “ware wolfs” so how can you proofe it huh!!!

15. Gabriel says:

@Theguythatdoesentbeliveinthissitebecausepeaoplearedrunk: First off if your going to rage, choose a less obvious name, and you yourself need to not be drunk. I mean who randomly visits a seemingly harmless sight screaming off a pointless, and answer-less question, whilst conveniently misspelling many words.

16. @Theguythatdoesentbeliveinthissitebecausepeaoplearedrunk: im not drunk jerk so just mind your own buisness hes probaly a mortal i said they do come here!!

17. Gabriel says:

@charitymayo:): Since when were werewolves immortal? I think i would have figured that out by now.

18. @Gabriel: ok im busy training 10 younger wolves lately im worn out ok

19. Lycanhope says:

@Charity Mayo: If you’re teaching anybody anything I worry for the future generation.

20. @Lycanhope: no im teaching them are ways 5 still dont get it

21. wolfey35 says:

Why can’t we talk like we have common sense.

22. she wolf says:

@Theguythatdoesentbeliveinthissitebecausepeaoplearedrunk: Your the drunk here mister. I don’t have time to argue this time. I’m worn out and I need rest. So if you want to have a rage then get the hell out of this site now!

23. @she wolf: SO YOU WANT ME TO RAGE YOU KNOW I DO LOVE TO FIGHT AND I HAVE REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD ANGER ISSUES SO STOP BEING A JERK TO PEOPLE OR I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN RIGHT NOW AND TEAR YOUR ORGANS APART AND HAVE THEM FOR DINNER!!!!!!!!