how do werewolves find their mate?

For a werewolf to find a mate is very difficult. There are many obstacles standing in their paths – not the least of which is that they are surrounded by humans that they have a hard time relating to and that have a hard time relating to them! Many werewolves go a long time without finding a mate. But how did the ones that did find one do it?

When a werewolf comes across their mate they can sense it. They feel an inexplicable urge to be near the individual. There is something compelling about the individual. They want to know everything about him or her. They want to spend time with the person. Inside, the werewolf will feel a sense of knowing they’ve found the right person, and they’ll no longer feel quite so alone. Everything will feel right, happy, and complete when they’re with their mate. It sounds so overly simplistic to just say that the werewolf will just “know” when they’ve found their mate…but it’s true.

Werewolves have a tendency to avoid people and crowds, and they have a difficult time with trust….all things which could hamper the process of finding their mate. One thing working in the werewolf’s favor however is that often two mates are drawn to each other… so even a werewolf that tends to be reclusive has a strong chance at finding their mate….it just may take a little bit longer. It’s an easier and faster process therefore when the werewolf has connected with themselves and knows who they are and is comfortable in their skin. With that knowledge and comfort level, the werewolf is more likely to be more comfortable around humans and other werewolves, and thus may come upon their other half faster. Regardless however, it does hold true that mates are often drawn to each other, and so will inevitably find each other. 🙂

1. Werewolves are awesome says:

Rose it’s true werewolves are real I am a werewolf

2. Rose says:

Really and how do I suppose that it’s not a lie …I mean dude I like werewolves and vampires but come on its fake and ur just lying I won’t believe it until I actually see it …

3. Lillith Jane Black says:

you dont have to believe it its our opinion considering its a fact you think what you think and we think what we think

4. Lillith Jane Black says:

I have one question…..if you dont believe in werewolves why are you here

5. Lillith Jane Black says:

no im not a werewolf hehe im a night feeder

6. Rose says:

Werewolves are awesome I have three questions about werewolves can u answer them for me since u are a werewolf….

7. werewolfes are awesome says:

sure rose I did not turn tonight so it is a perfect time right now

8. Rose says:

Hi and thanks..
    Ok so the first question is: can a werewolves be mated with another supernatural being for example a vampire or a witch u know what I mean hopefully

9. Werewolves are awesome says:

Rose yes and no werewolves and vampires only sometimes get along

10. Rose says:

Oh really ok thanks… Last question:
    What about if u see a vision of a werewolf in its wolf form and you could see his eyes colour and u can describe him perfectly and you saw a girl beside him and you have a feelings for that werewolf as if his going to protect u and etc…the vision was longer but I Tryed to make it shorter I hope u know the meaning behind this I really really want to know what it means…

11. Werewolves are awesome says:

It means that he is going to protect you and that you are gonna find him though please describe him for me because I did that to someone

• Rose says:

Oh ok ….
      So it was in a forest and like I told u he was their and their was a girl beside him he’s werewolf form looked as if he was really strong and dangerous he and a blackish brownish fur but I can’t really remember it was either dark brown or it had some blackish mixed.OMG
      his eyes colour were the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen it was yellowish honey colour with black surrounding it and his eyes held a lot of meaning and emotions behind it that I can’t even describe but one of the main emotions I felt when I saw the vision was protection his protection ….

12. Lillith Jane Black says:

to be honest Rose if you need some help get someone besides werewolves are awesome because we all can tell hes a fake and hes just plain annoying but its up to you you can chose who you want to ask otherwise have fun with it and his lies

• Rose says:

Ok Lillith Jane Black then if u know the meaning behind my vision or what I saw can u please tell me what it means I really want to know

13. Werewolves are awesome says:

Lily right now I want to bite you so hardly because I am a werewolf

14. Lillith Jane Black says:

its okay you dont have to lie to yourself we will all help you get through your mental health issues and your dissociative identity disorder we are all here for you

15. werewolfes are awesome says:

I am a werewolf lily

16. Lillith Jane Black says:

you’ll be fine just tell us if your fantasies of being a werewolf come back we can help you I think that you should try antidepressant pills and if you need to I subscribe you a doctor if it gets out of hand

17. Werewolves are awesome says:

Lily I am a werewolf like how you are a night feeder

18. Lillith Jane Black says:

ok you have a serious case of dissociative identity disorder I dont think I can fix this sorry

19. Werewolves are awesome says:

You said you are a night feeder in your own words

20. Lillith Jane Black says:

and I am I was talking about how you think your a werewolf

21. Werewolves are awesome says:

I am a werewolf lily a British werewolf too

22. Lillith Jane Black says:

ok think what you want thats not my business

23. Werewolves are awesome says:

Lily I am a werewolf and nothing can change that not to mention forms there is no cure I was born a werewolf

24. Lillith Jane Black says:

if you were born a werewolf than why when you first came on here were you sayin you dont know if you are one or not