how do werewolves find their mate?

For a werewolf to find a mate is very difficult. There are many obstacles standing in their paths – not the least of which is that they are surrounded by humans that they have a hard time relating to and that have a hard time relating to them! Many werewolves go a long time without finding a mate. But how did the ones that did find one do it?

When a werewolf comes across their mate they can sense it. They feel an inexplicable urge to be near the individual. There is something compelling about the individual. They want to know everything about him or her. They want to spend time with the person. Inside, the werewolf will feel a sense of knowing they’ve found the right person, and they’ll no longer feel quite so alone. Everything will feel right, happy, and complete when they’re with their mate. It sounds so overly simplistic to just say that the werewolf will just “know” when they’ve found their mate…but it’s true.

Werewolves have a tendency to avoid people and crowds, and they have a difficult time with trust….all things which could hamper the process of finding their mate. One thing working in the werewolf’s favor however is that often two mates are drawn to each other… so even a werewolf that tends to be reclusive has a strong chance at finding their mate….it just may take a little bit longer. It’s an easier and faster process therefore when the werewolf has connected with themselves and knows who they are and is comfortable in their skin. With that knowledge and comfort level, the werewolf is more likely to be more comfortable around humans and other werewolves, and thus may come upon their other half faster. Regardless however, it does hold true that mates are often drawn to each other, and so will inevitably find each other. 🙂

1. The Masked Warrior says:

Uuuuuh, I can’t help with that, sorry….

2. The Masked Warrior says:

I had it happen the other day, I found my mate, 🙂 I went from 10 min of sleep to no sleep, but it’s because I’m so dámn happy!!!!!! For once in my life, and this happened just like this, basically..!

• ashley says:

ok tbh can i ask u for help cuz i did a spell and i have sharp pains then i got really really warm does that mean it worked

• The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Bushman* ^Alpha^ #Trainer# says:

Ashley, I’m not a man of spells, Legend is our current (I think) spell man(he would know)I’m just someone who’s fighting to protect our kind, I was seeing if someone needed help and sure enough someone did. Well, TTYL.

• Ashley says:

I have a question. I get that you say you are real, however it’s just hard to believe. I’m not questioning your kind what’s so ever it’s just you grow up thinking that these things don’t exist and all of a sudden they do. Anyway back to my question. Can u have a human mate? If so is there a certain age you find them or something? Genuinely just curious of the subject. Also is there anyway to tell if someone is a werewolf? honestly just really curious.

3. The Masked Warrior says:

Joe, I’m not religious, but I am going to need help, a demon has entered my dreams, again, and it can kill me IRL if it touches me in my dreams, and I dreamt, he almost touched me, when I awoke, the cross when back to normal(it was upside-down) I need your help, and dear God, it’s watching me from upstairs in the shadows, I’m the only one awake here….

4. EvaLuna says:

@ME i can help i had something close to that with my mate 😀 do you feel a spark between you and the guy? and if was a werewolf he wouldn’t tell he would show meaning werewolves have amazing speed and strength beyond any human and i gtg now i will try my best to help you once i get to school 😀

5. Legend of Light says:

@Masked I’m present so there is a demon there? @Evaluna told me that it helps sometimes to say this: “The blood of Christ has power.” But otherwise if that doesn’t work I’d suggest trying your best to pray to God to protect and forgive you, to be on your side forever. But if you know me and demons in dreams I am relentless and will condemn them out of my dream world by literally throwing them out of the Reality Bubble of my dream. But let’s not focus on that. We should focus on this Demon pray to God, and remember “The blood of Christ has Power.” And so does God and the Truth. Do not be afraid because if you go to God he will protect you.

6. Ashlie says:

I think I’m a werewolf I’m not sure. I don’t think I found my mate yet.

7. Sean says:

I am a werewolf and have no idea how relationships work

8. Klaudia says:

I have a question is it possible for a werewolf to have a human mate?

• [email protected]_babe says:

Yes… it it possible, however rare. If the moon goddess pairs you ton a human thanature it is the same. Regardless of anything, they are your mate. It may take a while for them to be able to feel the bond and love you the same, but they are yours and vise versa

I’m just a girl who loves and obsesses over werewolves… possibly am one, and still mateless. Whatever you do, just don’t give up on finding or getting your mate.

9. [email protected]_babe says:

10. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

[email protected]_babe that was great advice me i’m mated to a werewolf and i think i’m a werewolf idk lol i have one of the highest ranks in the pack (being the Alpha’s mate aka being the female Alpha)

11. Brooke says:

ARE U GUYS REALLY WEREWOLFS!?!
    If you are i really really wish i was a werewolf so i can have a mate.Werewolfs are so awsome.But i want my bf to me one and i will not cheat on him i would love to spend the rest of my life with one❤❤❤❤❤

12. shiny says:

Are you people really werewolves….
    OMA i am very obsessed with werewolf and mate thing

13. lactercia says:

Um hi well when I was 13 going on 14 and this family move in a house down from me and my grandma and it was this tall boy and he was so handsome and one day I look at him and not a lie his eyes turn yellow gold like a wolf a felt a pull to him he went back in the house and got his mother and another girl his mom was happy but wasn’t. So I avoid him as much as possible he didn’t like me I didn’t know why. Until one day it was raining and his mom said be nice he was mean to me only when that girl that was with him and his mom I think that was his high and Say hi to her he wave at me and I wave back his eyes turn back to the wolf and my heart pick up . That very night I went to take my dog out and I like into his yard and saw a giant wolf I didn’t run or nothing I just stood in awe the wolf was brown when he saw me he phase back into a man that’s when it hit me and I got scared. Until one day he had to leave. Since I never seen him now I’m 19 since to be 20 I have a pear shape body and long hair and now I’m older why I can’t get him out my head like its a wire pulling me to him an IDK why.

14. Evaluna says:

@Lactercia i’m guessing that he was probably your going to be mate? but what you described brought me to this conclusion and he was most likely a werewolf he liked you too and but because he had a girlfriend he couldn’t show his feeling towards you so that something didn’t happen between her and you but the guy you described was most certainly a werewolf

• JoeLupe says:

@Evaluna “described” yes. But be careful here.

@Lacteria listen. First of all, with the schooling given nowadays, people who are 19-20 would have slightly better grammar than me. Secondly, if you are that age, great grammar for an adult! Lol! 😉 but to be honest, that grammar makes you sound somewhere close to mid elementary school or possibly early middle school. To be honest lol! ^.^

15. lactercia says:

Look Im sorry @JoeLupe I have temper sorry for losing it

16. Evaluna says:

@Joelupe babe that was offensive… 🙁 lol jk jk

17. Evaluna says:

@Lacteria but i’m curious lol is there more to the story? but plz read my comment 🙂

18. lactercia says:

@evaluna is it possible to break my connection to him

19. JoeLupe says:

@Evaluna sorry, it’s just that the way she typed sounded a bit middle schoolish lol so I was just a bit surprised, especially knowing adults here who are very intelligent in English grammar and stuff

@Lacteria almost anything is possible, id suggest if you need to break connections with this person, you shouldn’t be asking anyone online, but ask your councilor or something to help you with this. (If you don’t have one, find one to help you) I’m sure they can help you break connections with this person, but why do you need to break connections anyways?

20. lactercia says:

@joeLupe it just bothers me that heart hurts when he not around and it seems he doesn’t want me plus I hardly know him

• JoeLupe says:

@Lacteria do you really think just letting go will solve anything? I would say take any chances you can.. do all you can. I know that if I got the chance… if I could turn back the clock I would. I would make another decision, differently, knowing all that had happened in the past. But you know what? We can’t. All we can do is move forward. Don’t give up, on anything. Yes, I know it’s hard to see a better day in your life, but it’s those small decisions, those little things you do daily that change the future. I wouldn’t say just leave him. I would say to give him a chance. You don’t know him? Try to get to know him a little bit better, you might feel better about the situation than you think you would. If the mate bond chose you and him to be together, it chose you two for a reason.. instead of passing it off, try giving it a chance?

21. Lenny says:

i absolutly love how people explain how a werewolf exists. im a christian, and i love to study about this, but i dont really believe that there is such things as a werewolf. please dont be mad cuz im a nonbeliever, but how is it even possible that a werewolf, vampire, zombies, etc exist? i would love to know the answer to this question

22. lactercia says:

@joeLupe you sound like your a wolf. But he is gone I haven’t seen him in a long time then out of nowhere he pops in my head and my heart fills well kinda if kinda even a word I feel empty when he left I moved on and found somebody else. Now all I can do is think of him we meet it wasn’t all romantic. Now I have know idea where he is all I can do is hope I see him again.

• Lupe says:

I think I’m ready to reply for this, apologies for the lengthy wait.

@Lactercia: It seems like your having a slight moment of information withdrawal symptoms – something I see commonly. You wish to see him again, what’s stopping you? Honestly, if your an adult, then you can just find some way to find him. You don’t just WAIT for life to happen.. you should actually try. If you just waited, life will happen. If you don’t, life will happen. Either way, life will happen, it’s just which choice do you feel is better? Acting or not? That’s the real question.

I sound like a wolf, aye? I’ve sounded like a wolf, a Fox, a lord knows what, and a human. I don’t know the difference anymore because it’s all become white noise. What makes me sound like a wolf? What would make me sound like a Fox? Lord, what would make me sound anything but myself? I sound like me. That’s how I sound, and if the way I sound sounds a certain way, then that’s me.

23. Luna says:

Hello Everyone, I’m a firm believer in werewolfs and the supernatural. The question that has been running tnrough my mind these years, is if I have a werewolf soulmate out there. Does anyone know how I can increase the chance of meeting him?

24. @Luna, Go around the world or something? Nice to meet u people call me assassin most of the time but call me. Whatever u want!

25. Wolfmaster says:

What happens if you are gay will your mind or genes recoginaze this and make you mate another girl