how do werewolves find their mate?

For a werewolf to find a mate is very difficult. There are many obstacles standing in their paths – not the least of which is that they are surrounded by humans that they have a hard time relating to and that have a hard time relating to them! Many werewolves go a long time without finding a mate. But how did the ones that did find one do it?

When a werewolf comes across their mate they can sense it. They feel an inexplicable urge to be near the individual. There is something compelling about the individual. They want to know everything about him or her. They want to spend time with the person. Inside, the werewolf will feel a sense of knowing they’ve found the right person, and they’ll no longer feel quite so alone. Everything will feel right, happy, and complete when they’re with their mate. It sounds so overly simplistic to just say that the werewolf will just “know” when they’ve found their mate…but it’s true.

Werewolves have a tendency to avoid people and crowds, and they have a difficult time with trust….all things which could hamper the process of finding their mate. One thing working in the werewolf’s favor however is that often two mates are drawn to each other… so even a werewolf that tends to be reclusive has a strong chance at finding their mate….it just may take a little bit longer. It’s an easier and faster process therefore when the werewolf has connected with themselves and knows who they are and is comfortable in their skin. With that knowledge and comfort level, the werewolf is more likely to be more comfortable around humans and other werewolves, and thus may come upon their other half faster. Regardless however, it does hold true that mates are often drawn to each other, and so will inevitably find each other. 🙂

1. Skye says:

I need help! My wolf is worried and scared that our mate will reject us, I’m worried too.

• gabby says:

if your mate reject they he not good for u and are u really a werewolf if so how did u became one and how can I become one plz help me with that

2. Adlet says:

If you see yourself different from your wolf… then you are already at a disadvantage.

Always listen to your instincts. They are right 99% of the time.

I suggest confronting your mate immediately. He will either do whatever he can to put you at ease… or he will confirm what you already know. Either way, you get closure. The suffering will continue until you take action.

3. Nadezda says:

Wait a second…. werewolves are real or is this like a scam thing and people r just faking all this. I’m quite confused here….

4. gabby says:

I believe in werewolf I really do I read a lot of book about them an I all so like to become one so do anyone know a alpha who can turn me in to a werewolf plzz let me know

5. Amber says:

I do. I know an Alpha. But it’s a myth that you can turn other species into a werewolf. Just saying

6. Wolfy says:

@gabby you can’t be turn into a werewolf it’s impossible one or both of your parents would have to be a werewolf for you to get the gene.

7. JustACuriousHumanGirl:) says:

uhhh yeah so I dont even know how I got here but a lot comments have been saying about their mates might reject them and all so I’m just curious, would the werewolf rather have a werewolf mate or are they fine with a mortal one?

8. Bella says:

I am half werewolf from saying a spell. It worked and now I am a werewolf