how to be a werewolf

First, the question is, are you looking for how to become a werewolf? If so, you might want to check out these werewolf facts, myths, and legends which give the most common methods as written in texts, stories, and manuscripts, of how one becomes a werewolf.

If however, you are looking for information on how to be a werewolf once you are already one – well, that is a question that is hard to answer. The best answer anyone can give you is being a werewolf is something that cannot be taught, but rather is a state of being.

Generally, however, there are a few commonalities amongst werewolves…

1. werewolf emotions are strong – Werewolves generally feel things very deeply – this is due to the nature of who they are – they are more in tune with their environment and with other humans which in turn affect their attitude, understanding, and response to the surrounding world.

2. werewolves are confident – Werewolves do not generally like to be the center of attention, but this does not mean that they are weak or easily intimidated, merely that they are confident in who they are. Werewolves will meet a person eye to eye, and stand their ground if needed.

3. werewolves listen and pay attention – much more than other creatures, werewolves pay attention to details…they know when someone comes in the room, when someone leaves, if someone is approaching. They read body language, and have some of their own. They use all their senses to their fullest – using their senses of smell, sight, and hearing to abosrb the world around them.

4. werewolves are more than human – while werewolves can co-exist peacefully with humans, they are always aware that they are different. They are stronger, faster, smarter. This colors how humans perceive them.

1. Tia says:

With Elliot and Erick they do most of this stuff. Lol I really want to say this to them’How is you’re wolfy game going?’. šŸ˜€ It would be fun just saying and I already done the eye thing with both of them I win with Elliot but Erick freak me out so yeah I end up half running and walking to the lirbray. o.O lol šŸ™‚ This is fun but because I know they are only playing a game. šŸ™‚

2. Tia says:

No worrys now. Bye bye Elliot,Leticia,Erick and Brady and this whole site. When they leave school forever I’m leaving this site and never coming back. Bye šŸ™‚ And WEREWOLVES ARE NOT REAL.

3. Floofy says:

Sorry, but your wrong there. WEREWOLVES ARE REAL, and they are not the bloody thirsty of humans many make them out to be.

4. Tia says:

Okay if you say so.

5. william says:

Can someone actually post the symptoms if you are becoming a werewolf?because I really need to know!

6. ArgharnaWelyn says:

@Floofy: wow the more people know the better

7. Tia says:

@ArgharnaWelyn: I’m pretty sure I’m finding lots of stuff about werewolves,vampires,witches,demons and spirts by what is happen with my ex friends over the few days plus all this year with Callam,Leticia and wolf boys. :/ Just saying. And there might be two cults in the town i live in now. Yep I’m finding out lots of stuff about this world even know I thorght werewolves,vampires,witches,demons and spirts was in books and movies. What a year Hope next year is better.

8. Mwolfbat says:

But I think I am a werewolf but I do not know. How do I find out?

9. Josie Thew says:

If I were you, mwolfbat,I would read some legends to try and see how it happens-that’s what I did.

10. stunnamike says:

Ha revolves are real. I know because I’m a pure bred. I am a black wolf that is an alpha male. This is my first time visiting this site and i find it to be quite interesting

11. stunnamike says:

I ment werewolves where it says revolves and the type of werewolf i am is a lycan. In all, i am a hybrid mutant zombie werewolf lycan.. to tell you the truth, I’m the devil. I’m actually the most powerful, best werewolf that you could possibly be acquainted with.. ha i love being a werewolf. Oh yea.. and you can tell if you’re a werewolf by your features and appearance. Especially when there is a full moon. Deuces

12. Anne says:

Do real werewolves stand like in “Underworld”,or just big wolves like in “Twilight”, or just look like regular wolves?

13. HAH a zombie werewolf you think that’s possible. well dip shit you can’t get away with a comment as bogus and plain shifty as that. as a zombie werewolf what the hell!

14. icey29 says:

Hi Mwolfbat! You know me, were in the same class. I doo all of this, and i am NOT lying. Any suggestions about being a werewolf?

15. she wolf says:

I have all of these signs. Not only that but whenever I look up in the moon and its full moon. I always got stronger, smarter and more sensitive.

16. icey29 says:

Same with me she wolf. Again, i swear i am not lying… any suggestions on how to transform… stuff like that.

17. Josie says:

@she wolf: @icey29:

Hi do you know how to become a werewolf because i tried to shift but it didn’t work šŸ™ and plus werwolves DO EXIST and yes, they are like the wolves in twilight because i have seen one transform!

18. Josie says:

@Tia:

Why are you on this website then you utter idiot??? I think you are anyway plus werewolves ARE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. william says:

Does anyone know meep?or know where she is?

20. Can you turn me into a werewolf for real