Identifying a werewolf in human form

Identification of a werewolf in human form is quite difficult, and there is no one way to tell. European legends reference some physical characteristics including distinctive heavy-set eyebrows, low-set ears, and curved nails. Many other legends around the world reference different traits including dark thick hair and long middle fingers – or odd characteristics such as hairy palms.
All these identification methods are hit or miss however as not all or necessarily any of these characteristics will apply to all werewolves.

There is however a more agreed upon method to identify a werewolf, which is through the eyes – werewolves in human form are said to have very distinctive eyes that draw you in.

1. Tia says:

:/ I was just thinking about something. Every time I hang out with my boyfriend, it is always at night, apart from one time. That day he seem really annoyed and his nana and him said it is better at night. Last night I asked if he wanted to go to the movies, or hangout with me at my house today. He said he had no money for the movies, so I asked if he wanted to hangout instead. He said he will let me know. It is now 5:50pm and he hasn’t text me back about hanging out. I think I’m just over thinking but it is kind of weird. His friend is also the one, that has (Vampire) at the end of his name on facebook. :/ Why do I always go out with the guys that act weird, or says something weird. 🙁

2. LT.Johnathan Robert Wolf says:

Well, my nails curve (so I keep them short) and I keep my eyes behind safety glasses to prevent people from figuring it out, also why would you tell people a possible way to find us???? I mean they could completely fuçk us up someday if they find out who we are, that’s why, I’m going to be meeting Lt.Paul, 2LT.Trumble and possibly Cpl.Fox, so I may know their battle strategy, and help them fight by making grénades and sticky bómbs, so I must not be Identified!!!!!! If any human sees me IRL I’m fuçked!!!

3. Draco says:

Do some side effect also include muscle acheing and you hear and smell becoming stronger then normal

4. Evaluna says:

@Draco yes they do some include increase of hearing and smell better eyesight and a big craving for meat

5. I think i mite be a werewolf because i took this test and it seid im 91% werewolf but im 12 can you halp me

6. Evaluna says:

ok quizes are fake they can not determine if your a werewolf or not

7. Kate says:

Hello, I am so glad I have found this group I have all of the symptoms I have found online had and more I have a huge connection to the moon I can’t sleep when it’s a full moon amazing sense of smell, sight, hearing really sharp teeth I have two cats my eldest cat only trusts me she sleeps with me only let’s me touch her (werecat are real to). I’m only 12 and have anger issue and snarl bite (I have bitten and scratched people and made them bleed), I believe I have maby mentally shifted one time I got really mad my eyes changed got on all fours yelled then ripped up the newspaper arfter that I was in a lot of pain and was exhausted. I really hope you can help

8. Ryan says:

I have dreams of myself running thru the woods on a night of a full moon. When Im awake I stay hungry and angry at everything. I howl at the moon I cant take my eyes off of It. I also drink blood. It gives me so much energy. my teeth are sharp. Every last one of them. I bit a kid when I was n elementary school and drew blood. And when I get mad I feel like a wild animal wants to come out.

9. I took a werewolf test and it said I’m like 90 or 80 something percent werewolf and I have all the symptoms I’m always mad and when I’m in need of picking something huge up I can get really mad so mad to the point where I can lift the huge object over my head and not even my grandfather can do it my teeth are sharp and I permanently scarred a kid by scratching them and my nails were short I have every single symptom and I have amazing senses I’m 14 please help I have never transformed before

10. Pease help I posted comment above please help and respond back I have no idea what to do I’ve never transformed before is it normal to not transform until I’m little bit older or do I wait

11. JoeLupe says:

@Sadie actually one would normally shift when they are 16

12. Lilly says:

Gosh… Im surprised my friends haven’t even noticed. We were watching Twilight and I’m just there sitting really uncomfortable while they fan girl. Like can’t you see that, but I push past it and try to enjoy it. At night I always go for a walk down to the driveway and a bit to the beach but not going down cause ya never know. My eyes are very unique, up close their green/turquoise but afar their blue, like everyone loves my eyes, they be like “oh my gosh you eyes are so beautiful that I just want to take a picture of it and frame it”- my friend actually said that, no lie. Next my nails are long and sharp, I scratched my friend and she was bleeding, I keep apologizing but the thing is that I did scratch her that hard. I love the moon to the point I just stare at it, I do feel weird, I can’t look away. My scent is weird I can’t decribe it but once again my friends love my smell (is it the shampoo?). I was at Bed, Bath and Beyond when I was smelling candles and other scents when I can across this one scent, Laura Woods, Eau de perfume and the first thing that came to my mind was a wooden cabin, near a lake, in the woods and that scent was of a werewolf. FORSURE. No lie cause I don’t lie. My hearing is extraordinary, one small sound I’m up like a bullet, when I’m out for a nice walk I smell everything, hear everything and I’m usually bear foot. Yesterday I was hungry for meat, I really wanted it, ( totally not me). I have anger issues and I don’t hesitate when threating someone as well as fighting. Vampires, ugh don’t even get me started, stupid blood suckers. I’m 14 and I think I found my home.

• Lilly says:

Every morning i’ve been waking up with headaches but the thing is my pillow is one of the best for me…. I don’t know any more. any opinions?

13. Britney says:

I’m not sure if I had my first shift or not because at night I don’t wanna close my door because I feel like I’m trapped, but in the morning it’s closed and there’s always scratches on it, and when my parents ask about it I just say my two dogs scratched it even though it’s by the door knob.Some times when I wake up in the morning there are these three big slash marks on the back board of my bed.I also have all the symptoms, like having dark hair, long nails, wanting meat all the time,sharp teeth,great senses,and when I wake up I feel light headed.

14. Britney says:

I forgot to say that for symptoms I love going on runs and I’m one of the fastest people in track,and when I want to I can be very stealth.

15. Can not say says:

You forgot uncontrollable anger and increased speed as well as strength.

16. Accalia says:

strong suspicion here that werewolves aren’t real. Much as I love the legends and myths, much as it would be really cool, there’s so much that argues against it. I could sit here and explain that I love meat,I love night, I enjoy being alone, I start dominance contests often, and i need a lot of self control to keep my temper in check, and yet, does that mean that I’m a werewolf? These things are so iffy, have any of you actually turned into a wolf? Or are you just calling yourself werewolves because you took a fake test that says so and you have anger issues and a craving for meat? And what’s to say vampires are the bad guys here? Assuming, of course, that they’re real, aren’t they just as sick and screwed up as wolves except they don’t get to turn into wolves? I’m tired of this ‘wolves are superior’ nonsense. ‘werewolves’ often bring up the fact that vampires kill people but in many of the stories, so do werewolves. One of the commentors here said they drink blood(gross) so does that mean that the only difference between wolves and vampires is werewolves can turn into a wolf and have LESS self control?

17. Evaluna says:

yes human you’re right we are totally fake 🙂

• Accalia says:

…thats soooo convincing

• Accalia says:

and i wasn’t saying werewolves are fake, i was questioning their existence, theres a difference, one has flexibility and one is stuck with one mindset. if i was given solid proof werewolves are real, then id believe it