Is a werewolf good or evil?

Readers,

Many of werewolf believers think there is such a thing as a “good” werewolf. If this were true then wouldn’t there be a werewolf “superhero” of some kind? Since after all these beasts have more strength and passion than a “normal” human being. There is no doubt that when in human form these werewolf people can be good people, but when in werewolf form there is not such thing as a good werewolf. The fun and glamorous life of being a werewolf by way of protecting the innocent, and gathering with other wolves in werewolf form to have meetings is just a myth. This partly boils down to the disease that the werewolf carries when the human is in wolf form; he is no longer in control, no longer human, and instincts guide him to attack anything and everything living. The human in werewolf form is not to blame because he would have no recollection of the events that took place while he was a werewolf. If for instance the werewolf was caught and then transformed back into human form while in “police custody” he would be no more to blame than if police were to blame you, a person who cannot remember what happened the night before, is he to blame? This is not an act, the werewolf in human form is not pretending to forget because to him the events never even took place. This is one fact that cannot be avoided, “all werewolves are evil;” there is no such thing as a “good” werewolf, and there is no such thing as free lunch.

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. @Tia: however werewolves are a complete other subject, would you tell your spouse you become a bipedal wolf with superhuman power and not expect the person to be freaked out. Imagine the surprise when they watch the shift and see what you are.

2. Tia says:

@Elderwerewolf777: After that happen I’m not going to keep anymore secrets.

3. Tia says:

@Elderwerewolf777: I would be able to take it. I would rather them tell me then keep it a secret.

4. Tia says:

@Elderwerewolf777: Yeah oh well. It’s better to know then everything being a secret. šŸ™‚

5. That’s you I am a loner. No relationships here.

6. Tia says:

@Elderwerewolf777: So you have had no relationships at all? o.O

7. Tia says:

@Elderwerewolf777: But i’m pretty sure I could take it if someone told/show me that they are a werewolf.

8. Tia says:

@Elderwerewolf777: Hang on do you know anymore werewolves last names?

9. Spawnwolf says:

I do not agree with this article it is said that we have no memory of what we have done during a transformation but in fact we do i sometimes remember a week or so later or if im lucky the next day but for most transformations i have i do not remember to say that a werewolf will harm everything it sees and touches is not true during one of my memories of a transformation i was jumping down the hallway of the house i saw my pet cat there an she looked at me and hissed i turned and ignored her and ran down the other end of the house i have never harmed her and never will

10. Wolfboy96 says:

hey all i’m back and ready 2 answer anybody’s questions! Ask and I shall answer

11. Last names of Irish werewolves

MaCentor
    Wulfric (ironic huh)
    Morrus
    Everdown knight
    McCarthy (4 have this name)
    Stone
    Redding
    MaCmor

There are a few of them

12. werewolves are good and i wont argue about that only very few are bad who are on the vampires side

13. and they all have exellent memory i can tell u that

14. Juan says:

how can i become a we’re
    ewolf

15. Juanlegorreta 9823 says:

how can i become a we’re
    ewolf

16. Gabriel says:

@Juanlegorreta 9823: As of everyone on this site, the answer is unknown. I’m not shutting you down im just saying to search elsewhere because no one here knows.