Is this a real werewolf?

What do you think, is this a picture of a real werewolf? There have been a number of recent controversial sightings of Bigfoot, Aliens, and Chupacabras, but fewer sightings of werewolves. Why is this?

Is it because of the werewolves need to be alone? Is it just because they are so adept at hiding? Some of these may be true but people believe the werewolf population is diminishing at a rapid rate, at such a rapid rate that it appears sometime in the future there is a real possibility that werewolves might become extinct.

So where are all the dead werewolf bodies you might ask? The same experts believe that there are no werewolf bodies because upon death the werewolf transforms back into human form, any dead body therefore will transform back into human shape.

This brings us to this photo of this possible werewolf. Why is this “werewolf” in werewolf form? Is it really a werewolf? Is it possible that the werewolf never transformed back into human form? Is this a virus that inhibited the reverse transformation process? And if so is this part of a new werewolf trait?

real werewolf

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. @Gold: sorry to er interupt gold but i have a long index finger hairy palms and low set ears @ gold

2. As much as ii believe in weres, this is just a poor animal with mange.

3. Devilgirl3242 says:

it is a dead bear. if u skin a bear it looks like a barrel chested man exctept the head. when a dead bear is lft in the water it looks like THAT.its too short and stockey to be a were. trust me i would kno my own kind. good day to you all.

4. im the beast of bray road wisconsin its pretty cool yet making me evil i do and dont like it

5. L says:

It is a bear. We would never leave one our own like that.

6. Ashley says:

Tuats not a werewopf i would no i am ome they run on all fours well at least i do n my pack mates

7. Ashley says:

Yea its a bear wit no hair!!!NOT A WEREWOLF!!!!!!!!!!

8. Vacciny says:

Oh come on… That is not a werewolf.. photoshopped or something.. I have seen werewolves, and no, they are not like that. Why would it stay in werewolf form if it died? It will turn back when it dies.
    Believe me, i know this stuff.

9. cj says:

a real werewolf doenst reveal wat it is and would never like to be wat it had becom but i no one thing non of u are a true beast and not smart enough to find one

10. cj says:

u humans are dispicable but still have faith in and unkown beast.
    ^
    _

11. HD says:

How do you find a pack

12. HD says:

Will they accept me?

13. HD says:

@WereWolf101: how did you become a werewolf. Just out if curiosity?

14. Linda says:

THIS IS THE WAY I THINK OUT THERE IS SO MANY CREATURE THAN HUMAN NEVER EVER GOING TO FIND OUT…. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN !!!!!
    IS BETTER THE EVERYONE KEEP THINKING THE CREATURE LIKE WEREWOLF ARE MIT…. LIKE OTHER OUT THERE..PEOPLE THINK BECAUSE IF IS TRUTH THEY WANT TO INVESTIGATED AND THE THEY STAR KILLING IT NOT FEAR…. EVERYONE HAVE RIGHT TO LIVE NOT METER WHAT THEY ARE….IS BETTER THEY STAY ANONYMOUS FOR THE WORLD…..I KNOW OUT THERE IS A BETTER PLACE THAT THE HELL HUMAN CREATED…. TO BAD A CAN BE THERE WITH THEM… BUT THANK GOD I HAVE MY BEAUTIFUL FAM. I GOT MORE TO SAY BUT ITS BETTER STOP. IGNORANT OUT THERE NEVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND

15. person says:

Dudes, I’m pretty sure it’s a bear.

16. Other Person says:

Or a wolf with mange… might be a bear with mange but still.

17. soulharvester says:

could be a bear a wolf or a wearwolf u never know

18. claire says:

It’s a bear, I saw this on tv and the did tests and it was a bear and you can kinda tell it’s a bear because of the size and shape.

19. she wolf says:

Why don’t they put a dna test on it first before they revealed it. Maybe its just a bear or washed up human body with lots of chest hair! Dunno, hard to beleive this cause the pictures here in this internet today can be like illusion making image.

20. I see some of you guys said that this was tested and its a bear. But I do believe in werewolves. This is not one but werewolves do exist but there not exactly the same as how the stories go. Honestly I do believe if you want to talk to me about it and why I think that more contact my YouTube here http://www.youtube.com/user/SS2bardock84/featured

21. well i believe all myth animals are real and just want to be known and not killed killing them is like killing your pets. they only hide to protect themselfs!! and that picture is a werewolf no dout about it i can see the fur shot off in the water and no humans nor bears teeth are that deadly and big. id say it died from a hunter or a vampire. poor thing had no chance of survival 🙁

22. Lycanhope says:

@charity mayo: You’re an idiot, don’t necro-post a question that’s been answered at least 15 times.
    Especially when you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

23. Madd Dogg says:

Guys I hate to bring bad news but I have seen this stuff before. judgeing by the looks of I would say it was photo shoped. If you like stuff like this check out deviantart.com and for drawings and paintings check out Transfur.com

24. Lycanhope says:

@Madd Dogg: Yeah, everyone knows this is fake. Like I said, it’s been answered at least 15 times.

1. April 19, 2012

[…] a werewolf, you will never have hard solid proof. The question you must ask yourself is, how much evidence do you need to believe? TweetLook! Related […]