Lost packs

There are so many werewolves and humans out there that are lost. Many who are roaming around without a home or a safe place to hangout. Many who feel too different to interact with the rest of the world. Is feeling uncomfortable and out of place normal for humans and werewolves? How can there be so many out there without a pack without a group to be a part of?

There are some out there that operate better when not in wolf packs, some that love the solitude. They love the feeling of being alone and do not appreaciate others getting in their business. It’s hard to say who is more independent, the one who runs in packs with many friends and allies or the one who keeps to himself, the one who seeks solitude.

Becoming part of a group or pack can have its benefits. There wil always be someone there for you when you need it. The drawback to that is that even when you don’t need anything at all there will be someone there in your business. Other benefits is the constant protection of all members in the pack, you will almost never have to worry about threatening situations if you stay close to your group.

The lone wolf. Solitude is the other side. The one who insists on running it all by him/herself and there is nothing wrong with that. Independence from the group is where you should begin to gain a nice foundation for your own criteria of guidlines for life. Form your own opinions before allowing others to cloud your views on life. If you never make the decisions on your own you may never fully understand all the consequesnces involved as when you are to make a decision as a group. You will have noone else to blame for your failure or lack of control. The group or pack will not be there to relieve some of the pressure off of your possible bad decision making.

Are packs better than being a loner? I have to say that it is better to start out alone than with others, this way you will fully understand all your decisions and firsthand suffer the consequences of them. If you join a pack immediately your decisions rest on the entire groups shoulders. Everyone can point at one another for making the bad decision and no one ever take responsibility. It will always be easier to blame another than to blame yourself.  This is why you must first learn to live with yourself than to live with others.

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. KC says:

@KC: hey if you have fb this is my name Kc Ravan …… we can talk more on this page …… my pic on fb has me holding a baby gpig in my hand….. so yer if you want to you can add me 🙂

2. Lee Ann says:

I feel rediculously out of the loop. Could someone fill me in please?

3. Lycanhope says:

@Lee Ann: Me and KC had a bit of a falling out, but it’s all sorted now.
    @KC: Sorry, I don’t have fb, my parents think it’s bad for internet security *rolls eyes*. That wouldn’t normally stop me, but my nosy sister checks to make sure I haven’t made a page. Pity me, lol.

4. Solus Lupus says:

I’m a loner. It is hard to go thru life without a pack, but it can be done. I’m probably the only werewolf in Puerto Rico, USA.

5. KC says:

@Lycanhope: its fine ….. hey lee ann ….yer i have two little brothers and im the oldes ….. have uses heard of this show ‘teen wolf’ because it sounds really good…..its a new show on tv about real werewolves…..and that really sucks that you car’t have fb

6. oooh ive seen that show!

7. Haha, lolz. I’ve seen that show too. I love it. 😆

8. lonewolf123 says:

Hey, spiked wolf. she just LOLZed YOU! Oh, thats worse than plain old, lol.

9. 😆 😛 Yeah, you just got owned! Lolz!

10. Ben says:

@KC: how do i become a were wolf?
    since ive seen the bad things humans have done

11. lonewolfforever147 says:

Hey all ik this was a year ago but is it possible to be born a were wolf?? my mom was a werewolf before she got killed and my dad is mixed wolf/vam yes that is possible, but i was wondering, cuz there have been alot of killing were i live and in=ve been having dreams about them, but i dont rememer doing them, could it be my dad, and somehow we are connected?

12. Rhiver says:

@Alpha wolf Rayne: there’s much more than others dying it’s only fact that all lone wolves die because most of them have no idea how to survive or whats hunting them besides humans > best plan is not to trust anyone until you find a suitable pack for yourself.

13. Rhiver says:

@lonewolfforever147: it’s probably the fact that their getting closer to you > well good luck !

14. Lycanhope says:

@Rhiver: No. None of this nonsense on this blog. Go troll somewhere else.

15. she wolf says:

@Rhiver : Why would werewolves because they’re all alone? Stupid! I’m a alone and independent wolf. But still, I live. NONSENSE!

16. Mary says:

Yes so am i. I am telling you guys, this person right here, is about to get super cussed out in star form.

17. Rhiver says:

why would i be scared of you two < originals don't scare easy you know

18. Mary says:

I hope you know that that statement was just a joke a**wipe

19. Rhiver says:

first thing if you saying the stuff i said it’s true than why do i get on your nerves that much it’s basic fact that i’m only stating the true and honest facts > plus you act like your just a kid maybe 8 or 10 years old

20. Lycanhope says:

@Rhiver: At least she knows basic English.

21. Mary says:

For your information i am 13

22. Rhiver says:

it’s not my fault i’m Italian > sei veramente razzisti deficiente

23. Lycanhope says:

@Rhiver: So, why do you post on an English site if you can’t write proper English?