Lunatics linked to full moon behavior?

Crazy, odd, and extreme behavior during nights of the full moon is something that has been observed for a long time. For centuries humans have had awareness of the moon phases and the cycle of which it works around, and it was centuries ago that the word Lunatic was created!

Did you know that the word Lunatic is actually derived from the Greek prefix or root Luna-. Luna- actually refers literally to the moon, some people use the word Lunacy to refer to a “mental illness”… the –cy suffix of the word Luna– actually refers to the state of being. And so we have the definition of the word Lunatic:

Lunatic: “a mentallly ill person”

• an extremely foolish or eccentric person
  • Is it a coincidence that the word Lunacy is derived from the moon? And that there is a legend that originated himself by transforming under the moonlight, and that these very same people who “make these claims” of transforming are said to be crazy or “lunatics” by the supposed “normal humans.”

Well, Lunar behavior to many people is something of  concern, and even as recently as the 1980’s we can directly find video evidence of people observing weird and sometimes dangerous human activity during full lunar nights. The full moon human activity that was so prominent that a news story was reported about the human activity and how it relates to the moon.

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Wolfy.PT says:

Video is not working =|

2. Dynomutt says:

Awooo! I know how it affects me! I’m totally compelled to shift during a full moon :3

3. Wolfy.PT says:

Same here ^^

4. @Wolfy.PT: sorry 🙁 I tried it in two browsers and it seems to be working fine.. try refreshing…might help, i dont know..

5. Wolfy.PT says:

k, i’ll try with other browser… i’m using firefox 😛

6. Wolfy.PT says:

Nop, it’s not working… i tried with more 2 browsers, Google Chrome and Opera.

7. Wolfy.PT says:

BTW, i know this is of topic.. but how can i create an account here, so i can use my how pics and have a profile?? xP

8. lee ann says:

full moon = light outside at night= being able to see better= staying out later= making more mischief = fun ;D

9. Jacob mystic falls says:

@lee ann: I don’t like the way you said that. It’s like you are saying the only influence the full moon has on us is that it equals more light and more light means more vision to have fun causing mischief. That sounds like you don’t believe it affects anyone, and that we don’t even change to werewolves. Are you trying to say myself and Dynomutt who are true Garous are Lying? It is not an attack, it is just a simple question. I don’t think it is right that you make fun of other peoples beliefs.

10. lee ann says:

@Jacob mystic falls: two things 1: Dont try and start something with me. You may not have planned that to sound like an attack but it did. You are not my mother my mate my father or my siblings. You have NO power over how I speak what I do, what I say or when I say it. If you try to possess this power, I will destroy you. Anywho just like to make that clear.

2: I believe that people are more powerful and have more tension in them and are also more viable to do less hmm logical actions you could say. Yes I think you are lieing, maybe if you were talking about mental shifting I’d believe you but shifting into a lion physically? Your speaking garbage and wasting my time.

11. Jacob mystic falls says:

@lee ann: ahhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahah(laughing softly and with great satisfaction)…..sooooooo you dooooooooo admit that physical shifting is IMPOSSIBLE?

THAT IS ALL I WANTED TO HEAR. I HAD TO PLAY YOU LIKE A CHESS GAME TO GET YOU TO SLIP UP, AND YOU HAVE.

Lee Ann, DO YOU REMEMBER THE TIME THE FELLOW KNOWN AS RESEARCHA CAME ON TO THIS OH SO HUMBLE SITE AND ATTEMPTED TO CONVEY HOW IT WASN’T POSSIBLE FOR A MAN TO BECOME A WOLF? THAT IT WAS, IN HIS WORDS, JUST FANTASY?

AND DO YOU REMEMBER YOU SAYING WEREWOLVES DID EXIST PHYSICALLY, AND THAT EVEN YOU WERE A VAMPIRE, POSSESSING (laughing gently again ha ha ha) VAMPIRE ABILITIES, AND IMMORTALITY?

Well it looks like hypocrisy is not lost to you lee ann, because now all of a sudden you are denouncing the possibility of such creatures, when not so long ago, you kept going on about how you have seen men physically shift to wolfs, and that you are thousand of years old, and you can fly and what not. In your words, that you are a VAMPIRE.

My dear little girl, after your outburst just now, I truly do not think anybody on this site will take you seriously again. Because who are you to say you can live forever and you feed on blood and have twilight type powers, and then turn around and say a man cannot shift physically into a lion.

Lee Ann, being a vampire is just as impossible as being a werewolf, ACCORDING TO YOU. Or am I imagining things when you said the following quote;

“but shifting into a lion physically? Your speaking garbage and wasting my time”.

This is from your own lips, is it not? My dear girl you have not only betrayed the trust and confidence of the people on this site, you have also betrayed yourself.

Behold; I AM RESEARCHA.

12. pklett92 says:

re searcha you are such a noob… go troll somewhere else…YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!!!

13. Dynomutt says:

Oh wow. You need a life so bad it hurts! You really have nothing better to do with your time? I agree with pklett92, go troll somewhere else.

14. Dynomutt says:

Though I wouldn’t call you a noob . . . just a total loser.

15. Dynomutt says:

Um, it doesn’t matter where I am – you are still a loser. You could be president, but you would still be a loser. It’s about personality, not position. I don’t know if you really do believe me and what I can do (and if so, I truly appreciate that), but I still don’t think I’ll be able to get along with you.

16. pklett92 says:

dyno man dont respond to the researcha…he is not a creator of this site, or anything else that might have any worth in this community.

17. GuyWhoWearsAshirt says:

… Turtle.

18. Dynomutt says:

@pklett92: I’m well aware that he has nothing to do with this site. I think I’ll take your advise though, he seems to thrive on attention.

19. Jacob mystic falls says:

I can only laugh at the irony of this. A grown 20 year old like yourself Dynomutt saying she transforms physically into a wolf hahaha. A person like this calling another person a loser??? hahahahaha Dynomutt has it even occured to you that if I could have fooled you all into thinking I wasn’t researcha that I may be fooling you still?

Doesn’t it strike you as odd, that at precisely the same time lee ann confesses that she doesn’t believe in werewolves is the exact time I reveal myself to be researcha?

So you mean the possibility that I staged all this, whereby lee ann is just one of my username, a username that I strategically created to act as an antogonist of mine so that when she does slip up, I could say see I told you so. And you don’t even think that if I could create an alter ego called Jacob mystic falls, I couldn’t create some more?

You mean it hasn’t even registered in your small little mind that myself and lee ann are one and the same? hahahahahahahahahahah

20. GuyWhoWearsAshirt says:

Uhhh… Wow, Jacob/Re-searcha, in a way, you sound like some kind of diabolical w/e…. I didnt mean it as anything offensive, though…

21. GuyWhoWearsAshirt says:

High mental capacity it seems.

22. pklett92 says:

research your trolling in a community of people who believe in some things that ordinary people wouldn’t agree with. you dont talk like lee does…Ill ask her on facebook later. I would love to call you both a troll and a liar.

23. pklett92 says:

F U C K I N G D I R T B A G

24. pklett92 says:

hey researcha Ill believe your lee ann once you change your default pic thingy into a spider like lee did…