mercy

Do humans believe in mercy?Do werewolves believe in mercy? Do you believe in mercy? Recognize the pain you inflict upon others and you might find mercy. Mercy is the root of your life

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. JesusChrist says:

I feel no mercy for those who murdered 5 of my family members.

2. lee ann says:

It depends on my mood and who Im k****** but I do have some mercy. Humans usually dont though. The ones that destroy inocent people just because they can, those kinds of people have no mercy.

3. Werewolf LeaAnn says:

i feel mercy to most people, except those who murder the innocent for no reason at all, those who rape and molest little childern (i have a personal reason for that one), well, rape anybody, that kind of things. i control myself mainly for the fact, that I don’t want to be a moster.

4. JesusChrist says:

i feel mercy for those who quallify.

5. Joel Linsk says:

It will take a lot to restore my faith inhumans,They nearly wiped our kind off the planet along with others who they didn’t understand,They don’t understand us & will not rest until we are all gone

6. sabrerfang says:

Understand it is not all humans I get where you are coming from but still you can’t say have faith in humans cause not everyone will destroy the things they don’t understand.

7. Faolen says:

@Werewolf LeaAnn: I agree with you.

8. Joey says:

Hi im Joey you guys I do beleive and iv been dong research and im a christian, and i dont think you guys are evil , and i really do beleive i wish i could have the power and id use it for good , im not gonna lie tho im scared shittttttlesss u guys r real , i saw the michigan dogman vid but idk if thats real to u guys or not, i thought it was ,everyone said it was fake i know its the government covering shit upppp!!! Just like the end of the world is comeing soon and we will b raptured so im also saying u know b good guys so u can get raptured too if not we will face hell on earth and b miserable and beleive in the LORD , p.s. pleaase reply *edited i dont think your bad 🙂 even im not perfect im HUMAN , but we all have good souls 🙂

9. Joey says:

if not we will face hell on earth and b miserable and beleive in the LORD, when i said that i meant BELEIVE IN THE LORD 🙂

10. lee ann says:

interesting view on things Joey, very original

11. lee ann says:

in a limited time your email will be automatically edited out by the site and your replys will be on the site and not to your adress

12. jäÿ says:

God doesn’t exist

13. Applebottom says:

🙂 hi Joey im a christian to and i feel the same way i dont think any of these good people on this site that is bad not one bit:), i did not believe at first but i was telling myself let me research before i say another thing on here lol and there was this one person to make me open my eyes a little more:) and i thank him for that. I will always i mean always believe in my lord and savior:). god bless u Joey and you have a wonderful day thats goes for everyone on this site have a good and safe one.:)

14. Joey says:

@Applebottom: r u makin fun of me mann im just trying to b nice and give them closure and show that humans arnt bad and they arnt either and im facsinated w them 🙂

15. Joey says:

apllebottom my bad lol i thought u were making fun off me and please real werewolves reply to me 🙂

16. Applebottom says:

🙂 lol its cool.

17. jäÿ says:

God doesn’t existFhhddhdhdh

18. Joey says:

Jay cum on man i dont hate u , and u dont hate me but god does exsist and u should know that , and if u dont then im telling u and beleive’n him he really is your savior , when we get raptured if u dont beleive u will b stuck here on earth in hell , im not being mean im just telling u the truth 🙂 GOD DOES EXSIST

19. Joey says:

@Applebottom: hey man who was that guy that opened your eyes more lol i would love for him to contact me and give me some more knowledge 🙂

20. lee ann says:

joey, i added you on facebook i hope you dont mind…. I’d be glad to give you some information and answers to the questions that i can answer i would have emailed or I.M’d you its just that currently that system isnt compatible with my computer….

21. Re-searcha says:

Joey applebottom is a girl

22. Applebottom says:

oh lee ann if u dont mind can contact me to

23. Applebottom says:

oh nvm lol.

24. lycanhope says:

Yes werewolves have mercy, we are perfectly capable of thought so why wouldnt we? And Lee Ann, comments like “It depends on my mood and who Im k******” do not help the werewolf image at all, especially if the missing word was “killing”, and it only gives me the impression that you are a human.