Online Werewolf Games

In my quest to give you as many werewolf resources as possible, I have done some research for you on werewolf games – online werewolf games specifically.  It seems the most popular of these is the online game Werewolf vs. Vampires. The multiplayer online game of werewolf vs. vampires runs on a windows machine and is about the battle of these two creatures.  You can be a member of either the vampire or werewolf species in this game.  You can get more information on Werewolf vs. Vampires and find the forum here(search wworkshop in google). (At the time I’m writing this incidentally, most of the players choose to be werewolves – 59%….does this mean that people think werewolves are tougher than vampires?  They certainly look tougher, and they’re animal, so they don’t seem as vulnerable as humans.  I haven’t played the werewolf vs. vampires game yet, but I do believe I would be a werewolf!)

1. Larue says:

Your style is really unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from.

Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess
    I will just book mark this site.

2. An early decision you must make is how you want to access to the
    stock market. If you want to be a passive trader and leave the management to an industry professional, mutual
    funds are good options that provide automatic portfolio diversficiation.

If you are more of a do-it-yourselfer, then picking and trading your own
    stocks is possible too. Splitting your investment between both is a choice that
    some do as well.
    __________________________________________________________________________

My favorites otcbb stock picks

3. If you wish for to increase your experience simply keep visiting this site
    and be updated with the newest information posted here.

4. Nightmare says:

Can someone help me find away to become a werewolf

5. Kate says:

I think im a werewolf be cause i howl at the moon at random times and i love the moon im fast like a werewolf i have teeth like a werewolf and i hate vampires!

6. Gabriel says:

@Kate: Get, the Fu(K OUT. As In leave, i dont like you, go.

7. Lycanhope says:

@Gabriel: Wow Gabe, that’s worse than me.

@Kate: None of that is a werewolf thing, so sorry about that. My apologies for Gabe’s outburst. We’re used to trolls here, but you just seem to be confused.

8. Gabriel says:

@Lycanhope: Im sorry its just so generic I cant stand it, I mean ive been dealing with werewolf hunter for a few hours and this is even more stereotypical.

9. Lycanhope says:

@Gabriel: Understandable.

10. Lycanhope says:

@Go: Hello Wolfhunter.

11. Go says:

Yea i meant to say go then wow but i mistaken the name part for comments and typed go for my name lol

12. SAVANNAH says:

I AM A REAL WEREWOLF!!!!!

13. SAVANNAH says:

I LUV WEREWOLVES!!!!1

14. Hi there, always i used to check web site posts here early in the break
    of day, as i enjoy to find out more and more.

15. Gabriel says:

@Handytarife Vergleich: Your welcome to come to chat.

16. Kaylene says:

fantastic points altogether, you juist gained a logo new reader.

What might you suggest in regards tto your post that you simply made a few days ago?
    Any certain?

17. Hi to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are pleasant in support of new people.

18. Madd Dogg says:

@wolf game online: ok if your a game then shouldn’t you be up there?

19. Pero hay más compañías que observan como una oportunidad los
    pasos que se están dando cerca de la privatización.

20. jack dainels says:

im a werewolve in real life

21. jack dainels says:

who here are werewolves

22. i want to be a werewolf bite me please i live in gorgia call me 7706310113

23. Lycanhope says:

@Riley Burke: Bites don’t work. Giving out your phone number on the Internet in a public blog is very much on the list of “never do”s for the Internet.

24. i need to be a werewolf does anybody care!!!!!!!!!!! >:( :,(