pretending to fit in

Are you who you seem to be, or do you pretend to be someone else?

A common struggle that humans and werewolves can share is that it is hard to be who you really are. Many humans pretend to be who they are not, trying to fit into the life of being human and relating to the millions of other humans in the world. It’s hard on life when you are pushed and shoved in so many directions that you yourself get confused at who you really should be.

Werewolves share the hardship, often having a difficult time blending into another culture. The transition can be difficult and can often feel solitary, but things get easier. Try new things that the culture presents to you, new activities, new traditions, new ways of thinking, try to understand who they are and why they do the things they do. This doesn’t mean that you have to give up your own beliefs because you shouldn’t unless you are really captured by another’s way of life that might be better for everyone, it just means that you are trying to understand some of the things they do.

Sharing and learning new things is good for the werewolf and good for the human, we can help each other.

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Half-Breed says:

I agree with this post. Humans and Werewolves need to adapt and live with eachother,I mean look at my im a crossbreed.
    I have no place in this world, a half Vampire and Half Werewolf. Only an outcast and if there is more of my “Kind”

2. Whitetip says:

You think its hard, I so into my human self now that it takes my full focus to transform.

3. Jay says:

Lol try getting kicked out of your family by your mom and dad then moving to another state to live lol this is hard. But one should never pretend to enjoy anything I just act like myself no more no less.

4. jo says:

well being born differently to a very smart family that think werewolves,etc. were evil or tainted, then making you go to schools that confuses you with human values for about 5 years then transferred to another school filled with demons then criticizes you because you weren’t smart enough to be like them and the best part is that you can never leave your family or go independently in your life forever except when they’re dead which is like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nightmareeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! to everyone who will ever get this one. lol!

5. jo says:

well its sorta my nightmare but i made it theirs instead so sorry for this info ^^

6. jo says:

still a nightmare:)

7. TaYlOr WoLf Of NeW says:

it is hard for me to fit in, i go to a private school and allmost every one thinks im crazy. i have never fit in, but im tring.

8. Värlôc says:

I learned that fitting in is just a matter of social means. Sometimes, it’s not about fitting in. In those times, it’s all about being yourself, and doing what you have to do to get by in life.

Many people try to be someone by trying to fit in. Little do they know that to another person, they are a somebody whose style, or beliefs are what that person is looking for in someone. Everyone is loved by one person or another.

Keep being you, because the minute you stop, you’ve lost yourself. You don’t know who you are anymore. Ignore critizism and push on with your life. People love you for you. That’s what makes up a diversity. That’s what makes everyone special.

9. jo says:

true. many people pretend to be who they aren’t including me but something prevents me from being myself. 🙂

10. Me says:

I go to some sort of posh all girls school. Not only am I shunned because I got a scholarship, instead of being filthy rich, but they call me a freak because sometimes I let out something of a little snarl.
    Well, at least I try.

11. jo says:

oh… thats hard. and you can use my name(me) whenever you want. ^^

12. TaYlOr WoLf PaCk says:

thanks Varloc, your quite nice.
    and Me, i do that to, and sometimes
    its not a little snarl.

13. TaYlOr WoLf PaCk says:

are you still on Varloc?

14. jo says:

ok is it me or does varloc knows what this sign(^^) means. lol

15. astyanax says:

sorry no ones on

16. lycanhope says:

A real werewolf will always find it difficult to fit in, because they are constantly thinking wolf-like after they mentally shift. Sometimes humans will do things that dont seem logical to you or vice versa, because werewolves view the world differently.

17. TickTock says:

Guys… You’re not werewolves. I appreciate your sub-culture, but you’re just plain old human beings, just like everyone else!

18. @TickTock: Google the BEast of Bray Road. Watch the Fox 11 News Video. Then tell us.

19. TickTock says:

That video does provoke insightful wonder, and in all honesty I do ponder and welcome the existance of werewolves, and of course other mythological beings. However, I still think that you guys are human beings and unfortunately do not share the same window of logic as thee!

20. @TickTock: Well think again. You have not been here long enough to see what some of us are like. What we know. How we act. You don’t know what we can do. So before you make such arrogant statements, I would suggest watch and learn first. Otherwise, you could dig yourself a fairly deep hole.

21. TickTock says:

Ok then. Show me

22. @TickTock: Stick around then. But, tread carefully.