Real Vampires

Real vampires???  Yes, there are people that are considered to be real vampires.  Humans consider real vampires to be part of the occult.  Most of the real vampires stay underground – meeting up in secret and keeping their identities secret just as werewolves do.  But there is a small pocket of real vampires that want to be known – they want to be famous.  These vampires have sought out media to make themselves known.  Interviews with them have appeared on mystery and discovery shows, and even talk shows such as Oprah.  Vampires in general tend to have something of an ego, so it is not surprising that this group of individuals is trying to make themselves known.  It should be noted however that not all vampires are comfortable with this level of attention, and those that have come out in public are often ousted from their communities.

Why do humans believe in real vampires? It is interesting that real vampires are accepted into human society alot easier than real werewolves.  Humans seem to be able to believe in vampires despite the fact that they drink blood, live forever, and have special powers.  But if you ask a human to believe in a werewolf they’ll look at you in confusion and disbelief.  Why would a human believe in one but not the other?  Especially when werewolves are closer to being human than vampires are?

There are probably a few reasons why there is such a disparity between the two beliefs.  The first is probably because vampires look more like humans than werewolves do.  Vampires have developed this skill over centuries.  In many cases, it is only their eyes which give them away.  Werewolves on the other hand transform and resemble humans much less during this process.

Another probably reason why human tend to believe in real vampires and not real werewolves is because they want to.  Vampires are portrayed as mysterious and sexy.  Werewolves on the other hand are portrayed as violent and ill-tempered.  Humans find themselves wanting to believe in real vampires because of the way they feel about them thanks to movies and novels, so are much more willing to accept them when they present themselves.

1. james says:

i do believe you have a point knowledge seeker. he’s trying awful hard to deny the existence.and that’s what i would do to protect a secret as big as that. so you ask me what i am i would say, but not officially a vampire. the reason why i say this is because i don’t feel stuff most people do, what most people would cry over or have heart break over i don’t. i’m not saying that vampire’s don’t have feelings but i believe their feelings are only developed through what they felt in the past, only now being able to relate from past memory.

2. knowledge seeker says:

thank u james. i must have hit the nail on the head because mysterious one hasnt replied. thank u also for telling me about yourself i enjoy learning from those willing 2 share.

3. Re-searcha says:

Knowledge seeker and James, your idiocy is truly outstanding. But I don’t blame you really. You are after all just children.
    If Mysterious was a vampire, don’t you think he would be glad he has so many followers that he could turn into willing puppets. Power is in numbers, and you lot are coming in by the dozens with your vampire worship. A real vampire would use you to achieve the heights of power. Not unless my idea of vampire’s is flawed, and really vampires don’t manipulate, control, and discard of people all in the name of their own bolood soking ends, then if so, then VAMPIRES DO NOT EXIST. Because if they don’t share any of the traits a vampire does, THEN BABY THEY AREN’T VAMPIRES. If a vampire doesn’t sok bolood he ain’t a vampire. If he can’t fly, he ain’t a vampire. If he doesn’t live forever or heal fast or do any of those special things they do in movies, then they aren’t vampires. So Mysterious regardless of wanting to quote on quote keep his secret an identity as you say would still want to use you…..so he is not a vampire.

And no, I don’t believe he planned this for me to believe. That is just your imagination working overtime.

4. knowledge seeker says:

ok mr re searcha since u supposedly graduated college with a 4.0 u sure dont know how 2 spell 4 crap. i graduated college as well and i am a witch i have a very open mind and have experienced more of the world than u have so until u get up and go out and do some real field work keep ur opinions 2 urself. i suppose u dont believe in aliens either evenvthough they are mentioned in several places in ur bible and are also documented in other ancient religions and cultures as are vampyres and werewolves.

5. knowledge seeker says:

re searcha u r one of those sad closed minded individuals that cant believe what they have never seen. u r like most humans u fear the unknown thats what started the witch hunts a bunch of scared christians with nothing better 2 do.

6. Re-searcha says:

well my dear boy, as for your perception of my spelling errors, and you pointing that out, I can only say maybe you should use your witch powers to help you out, because that was one of the strangest statements you’ve made since I’ve known you. You can’t say bl-ood on this thing without them censoring it, at least for me, so I use bolood. And you can’t say s-uck, so I use sok.

7. lee ann says:

see i think ur a chick otherwise ur an old man or a pedi

8. knowledge seeker says:

well as 4 ur spelling re searcha i have seen way more errors in ur spelling than the disallowed words to claim a 4.0 gpa. but on to my beliefs u scoff at things u dont understand. i believe in the supernatural magical and unexplained phenomenon of this world and besides as i have stated b4 there are 2 many legends in to many countries for them not to be true or at least hold some truth. u need to be more open minded get out and explore do some real research in the field. ps how long do u think u have known me

9. knowledge seeker says:

im glad u agree with me lee ann but i thought the pedi remark was a bit distasteful i dont think that about old dude i just think hes a misguided soul who needs to stop trying to put down other peoples beliefs come on play nice hes just closed minded. but thanx for your support

10. james says:

these are some nice comments to start the day with. well well Re-searcha I see you have nothing better to do than knock people with original thought, and when I say knock I mean (negative criticism). I feel obligated to explain this to you because I’m not sure you can wrap your close minded, and childish mind around this concept.next time be sure and have some original thought of your own before knocking (negative criticism) someone else. don’t worry knowledge seeker this tends to happen when people don’t have original thought of their own.

11. knowledge seeker says:

james thank u my friend u r very kind. i wonder if re searcha and mysterious one r the same person. hmmmmmm…. well gonna sleep its been a long nite ttyl.

12. Nothing is changing here.. still the same stupid arguements caused by Re Searcha. Your on here more than me Amanda Miles… and I actually have positive things to say the majority of the time. Sure I like a good fight now and then, but your pushing it too far… I think your little c0onfession and apology to PKlett92 was fraudulent. You show no remorse for disturbing a place most of us call a safe haven and a community of Therians to discuss ideas and beliefs in a safe environment. You are considered a threat to us because you decided to disrupt the peace we had here for so long. Thus, we became hostile. Think about this. If you were to take an army into a third world country the natives would quickly become hostile. Why? Because you intruding on THEIR territory. Get it through your thick skull Amanda, no one wants you around, no one here cares for your opinion. All you do is trash talk all of for a belief system. It would be like you trashing a website for, I don’t know, Hindu’s for their different beliefs. You would get the same reactions.

13. Alyssa Kozumi (DaRk) says:

i agree with zor, you need to leave. you’re insulting, and for people who seek help and come here, you probably scare them off with you’re bullsh*t rants, about how we’re all no lives, how we’re “not right in the head,” but in honesty, if you’re a “scientist” why don’t you spend you’re time wisely, instead of insulting our beliefts. we can believe whatever the hell we want too, and you can too. do i care what you believe.. no? so why should you spend all this time on denying us “freedom” of believing what we want? you really want the truth, okay, i can respect that, it is an intresting concept. but when you go low enough to keep bothering us about it, then no, you’ll learn nothing. i would be happy to share my thoughts with someone who would let me speak, but you, we say one thing, and you deny it all. we’re all wrong. and you’re all right. no, it doesn’t work like that. some people here, yeah, are wrong in what they say.. they can be old, they can be young, whatever their age, they’re allowed to say what they wish.. that is why it’s called “a blog.” and they should not have to worry about your “backlash” of insults and rude humor against them. okay. that’s not you’re job, nor should it be. you need to leave, you’re not welcome here.

14. anonamous-werewolf says:

even i’m pissed off at re-searcha. and i usually don”t get pissed off at anyone.

15. knowledge seeker says:

my point exactly re sercha if u have nothing nice or civilized 2 say leave i may be new here but i think u r upsetting a lot of people. this site is 4 believers and people who are interested in these cultures. please let these people have there beliefs and just leave them alone. they are kool

16. knowledge seeker says:

i believe in magic and the supernatural. i have believed in the existance of vampyres and werewolves all of my life.and all of those on this site are entitled 2 there beliefs mr scientist oh and by the way science is majik.

17. Alyssa Kozumi (DaRk) says:

exactly what i mean.

18. lee ann says:

i agree with lyss and zor just cause i dont want to read all of their post and i can rely on them to write something moderately well said. XD

19. knowledge seeker says:

i have wolf blood in me but have never transformed i want to get in touch with my inner wolf so i can change. can anyone teach me?

20. knowledge seeker says:

anyone here? i would like to talk with a real werewolf or vampyre i am very interested in finding out more about my wolf side as well as vampyres.

21. james says:

I’m with you Alyssa Kozumi. i believe we all have the right to our own beliefs. i’m open to opinions and thoughts, but not criticism for something i may or may not believe in. i’m on this site seeking answers and wanting to exchange thoughts and theories. Alyssa Kozumi you seem very interesting i would like to hear more of your thoughts on these subjects.

22. pklett92 says:

omg people stop feeding the troll…

23. james says:

i’m trying to find out why i choose to alienate myself from people. i feel good on this site but where i live i feel out of place i only sleep during the daytime and i keep my house very dark i don’t even like to go out side until its dark. does anyone else have problems like this or similar to this? i’m doing a lot of research in this area, but i could use any info anyone on here could spare. if i find any thing out i will share what i can.

24. james says:

has anyone on this site ever read any of Dr. Montague Summers vampire books?

25. knowledge seeker says:

no never heard of dr summers but i will try to find them i love reading about vampyres.