seeing is believing

Is it true that the only way to believe is to see? Is this the only way that you might be convinced? To actually see with your eyes the real life werewolf, the werewolf everybody says does not exist. And if you did see would you then believe? How is it that if you did see and nobody else saw that you could convince them otherwise? If you had to convince humans that the existence of werewolves among humans was a fact because you just encountered one, would you be able to do it? If you see do you believe?  If you believe do you see? Stop here, a world is near, imagine your here, believe me I’m there

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. JesusChrist says:

i dont have to see to believe. i am a werewolf.

2. lee ann says:

I can see even if I dont believe its easy to sort reality from lies

3. lee ann says:

im really sore right now. I went skiing in Whistler last weekend it was so much fun but I jumped off the ski lift just to see what it would be like and broke my finger.

4. lee ann says:

is anyone on

5. areww123 says:

i hate it when people are like that.proof isnt realistic.

6. lee ann says:

what do you mean by that

7. Werewolf LeaAnn says:

No comment. (smoking poyate is gooooood)

8. lee ann says:

She said smoking pot is good. I think. Ŵhich it isnt :[

9. JesusChrist says:

im so confused!?!

10. Werewolf LeaAnn says:

Dont be. Dont try to understand, and I didnt say smoking pot was good, i said that smoking payote was good, well not good to your health, but has some very strange affects, and I should say that you need to ignore that comment i was high as a kite, and not in my right mind. I do not suggest that one take up smoking, I was very high then, and now reget that episode. sorry.

11. lee ann says:

um ok? no one really cares, we already know that you shouldnt smoke anything.

12. sabrefang says:

Honestly there’s a lot out there beyond the physical plain and I have seen that first hand. I know from this that just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not there. Beyond our eyes is a different world so to speak and I do believe in the concept of having to believe in something in order to see it and once more this is from experience.

I was once naive and when i was 10 I saw things and yet I refused to believe it for years denying myself no matter what. Then one day I stopped seeing and believing all at once, I never accepted or denied it from that point on I forgot. That is until now that I can see what I have done to myself.

13. JesusChrist says:

As I walk this lonly path with no one aside myself I realize that the darkness never leaves. No one can escape this hell we so now live in. Burn me at the stake, met the the devil, made a deal with it. As we live our lives no one comes to realize, live today, die tomarrow. With death comes life, someone dies, someone is born. Never suspecting that one day the truth lies only within the past. No one realizes the hardship in life, cofused by the lies we are some now taught to deal with. We think we are moving toward the light of truth, although we are actually moving to the darkness.
    “Hold my breath as I wish for death”
    “All that I see, complete darkness, imprisoning me”
    As we live are we giving life, or taking it away?

14. Joel Linsk says:

I am a werewolf & only my close friends know it to be true

15. lee ann says:

im a genious!So smart and cunning. I love those little wood puzzles

16. JesusChrist says:

i hate those littlt f**kers i can never figure them out. I can repogram comptures, ipod, gaming system, but i cant do a simple puzzle.

17. lee ann says:

I just finished one in like 5 min so my dad owes me 40$

18. JesusChrist says:

how the f**k did you do that?!!?

19. sabrefang says:

Well it’s about that time I finally get back to my home. JC I hope to be able to talk more and I also appreciated the small talk through email it may not seem like much but I’ve been through a lot lately.

I had some training while away and I have learned to accept who I am partially thanking to everyone on this thread as well and hopefully we can talk more JC I feel the need to share the 2 week experience maybe you might be able to understand a bit and explain some things.

I will be back soon I just wanted to write this before I got home because I know whatever is in my house is still there so I might have some more training on my hands.

20. JesusChrist says:

ill talk to ya later then.

21. lee ann says:

Im really bored right now and kind of depressed Im not really sure why…