Sesame Street Vampire!
Did you realize that you probably grew up having a vampire teach you things – more specifically how to count? Yes, you have to remember your favorite vampire from Sesame Street! The Count!
(Why aren’t there any werewolves on Sesame Street?)
5 Facts About The Count from Sesame Street:
- He is a vampire, and he does have fangs, but he does not drink blood!
- When he was originally created he was actually really spooky and somewhat scary – he had an “evil” laugh that had thunder in the background and crazy lighting accenting his laugh. He also lived in a scary castle with bats flying around. The modern day Count is a little bit different and not quite as “scary”.
- His real name is “Count Von Count”.
- The count is not afraid of the sunlight! He loves to be outside! In fact, probably the only “true” vampire quality he has is that he does not have a reflection in the mirror!
- The Count has pet bats and a pet cat.
Count von Count – aka The Count from Sesame Street..here he is in 1972!