Shapeshifter

Shape (shp) n – an appearance or form of a person or thing

Shift (shft) na move or change in one’s place, position, or direction

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Sharayah says:

hello!!

2. Sorry I had kind of been tuning my chinese fiddle

3. Hachina says:

The devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a soul to steal.
    He was in a bind ‘cos he was way behind: he was willin’ to make a deal.
    When he came across this young man sawin’ on a fiddle and playin’ it hot.
    And the devil jumped upon a hickory stump and said: “Boy let me tell you what:
    “I bet you didn’t know it, but I’m a fiddle player too.
    “And if you’d care to take a dare, I’ll make a bet with you.
    “Now you play a pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due:
    “I bet a fiddle of gold against your soul, ‘cos I think I’m better than you.”
    The boy said: “My name’s Johnny and it might be a sin,
    “But I’ll take your bet, your gonna regret, ‘cos I’m the best that’s ever been.”

Johnny you rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard.
    ‘Cos hells broke loose in Georgia and the devil deals it hard.
    And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold.
    But if you lose, the devil gets your soul.

The devil opened up his case and he said: “I’ll start this show.”
    And fire flew from his fingertips as he resined up his bow.
    And he pulled the bow across his strings and it made an evil hiss.
    Then a band of demons joined in and it sounded something like this.
    When the devil finished, Johnny said: “Well you’re pretty good ol’ son.
    “But if you’ll sit down in that chair, right there, and let me show you how its done.”

Fire on the moun, run boys, run.
    The devil’s in the house of the risin’ sun.
    Chicken in the bread pin, pickin’ out dough.
    “Granny, does your dog bite?”
    “No, child, no.”

The devil bowed his head because he knew that he’d been beat.
    He laid that golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny’s feet.
    Johnny said: “Devil just come on back if you ever want to try again.
    “I told you once, you son of a bitch, I’m the best that’s ever been.”

And he played fire on the mount, run boys, run.
    The devil’s in the house of the risin’ sun.
    Chicken in the bread pin pickin’ out dough.
    “Granny, does your dog bite?”
    “No, child, no.”

Awesome song rofl

4. Hachina says:

The devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a soul to steal.
    He was in a bind ‘cos he was way behind: he was willin’ to make a deal.
    When he came across this young man sawin’ on a fiddle and playin’ it hot.
    And the devil jumped upon a hickory stump and said: “Boy let me tell you what:
    “I bet you didn’t know it, but I’m a fiddle player too.
    “And if you’d care to take a dare, I’ll make a bet with you.
    “Now you play a pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due:
    “I bet a fiddle of gold against your soul, ‘cos I think I’m better than you.”
    The boy said: “My name’s Johnny and it might be a sin,

Johnny you rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard.
    ‘Cos hells broke loose in Georgia and the devil deals it hard.
    And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold.
    But if you lose, the devil gets your soul.

The devil opened up his case and he said: “I’ll start this show.”
    And fire flew from his fingertips as he resined up his bow.
    And he pulled the bow across his strings and it made an evil hiss.
    Then a band of demons joined in and it sounded something like this.
    When the devil finished, Johnny said: “Well you’re pretty good ol’ son.

Fire on the moun, run boys, run.
    The devil’s in the house of the risin’ sun.
    Chicken in the bread pin, pickin’ out dough.
    “Granny, does your dog bite?”
    “No, child, no.”

The devil bowed his head because he knew that he’d been beat.
    He laid that golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny’s feet.
    Johnny said: “Devil just come on back if you ever want to try again.
    “I told you once, you son of a b*tch, I’m the best that’s ever been.”

And he played fire on the mount, run boys, run.
    The devil’s in the house of the risin’ sun.
    Chicken in the bread pin pickin’ out dough.
    “Granny, does your dog bite?”
    “No, child, no.”

5. Angel Wolf says:

i must take her down. who knows where she is. maybe he can help

6. Angel Wolf says:

maybe. but he is hidden as well. i can find him if i try

7. Angel Wolf says:

i wonder if anyone here knows where he is

8. Angel Wolf says:

he is

9. Angel Wolf says:

i am looking for the man with the long black cloak.

10. Angel Wolf says:

he goes by the name of casper

11. Angel Wolf says:

i need him to find angela

12. Angel Wolf says:

i shouldn’t have told you that

13. Angel Wolf says:

good thing your not listening

14. Hachina says:

Hate to break it to ya, but I was just watching a video… Aaaand, I’m back.. >_>

15. Alice says:

After all of the time that I’ve been on this site I’ve asked one question and no one has ever answered it. Have you people noticed that?

16. Hachina says:

Hmm… Not rly… What is it?

17. Hachina says:

Hey, werewolf, ya there?

18. Alice says:

Nothing anyone needs to worry about. Now that I think about it I know exactly how to ask someone who knows and you guys subconciously gave me he idea. Thanks! Just hope he doesn’t hold a grudge…

19. Hachina says:

Hey, I was wondering..

Could I be a guest editor on the blog? Because I had something that is prolly blog-worthy. Ya wanna see? XP

20. Hi Angel Wolf, I like your wolf name 🙂