Shelter for the cursed

We seek shelter in many places. We look for comfort all around us. When the time comes we will find our home, we will find our place in the world. Werewolves have always managed to keep themselves hidden from most dangers, it seems they have lost peace. Werewolves know how to be at peace, but have struggled to find a home that is peaceful. Most of the times they are run out of the way by either humans or vampires. But there will be an end to this. The day will come when werewolves will be able to show themselves and not be afraid. They will overcome this struggle that has been going on for centuries. Often times it’s by choice of the werewolf to stay hidden to keep any conflicts and any unwanted confrontations out of their lives. The day will come when werewolves can be at peace, and people will be at peace with the werewolf.

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Fang lupine Lycan says:

amen!it would be nice to not hide what i am

2. Artemis says:

Come out, come out, where ever you are!

3. Jeff says:

Homer Simpson taking his new urinal cake for a spin around the world. Hopefully, he wont turn into a nerd by the time he travels 3 feet. The only thing in his way is Peter Pan and his malevolent cookies. But a blue mermaid-eating fast food monster rammed politics up the butt until the trees farted things. That is God’s way of saying “Thank you”.

4. llyon says:

who are you artemis????

5. This is very true. I want nothing better for all my brothers and sisters than peace, no war, no struggle, just freedom and life. A place where we can actually live without the influence of the plague.

6. But in truth I want this for all. Balance yet again, living in harmony, architecture intertwined with nature. Love, and acceptance of all species and all alignments, I see now why they try so hard to stop it from happening. I believe it is possible

7. tina says:

not eveyone want to come out of hidding sometimes its not a good thing

8. jakar says:

i agree with u sabre

9. Anonymous says:

Hi, this is a little hard to say but I have to say it, my curiosity has gone too far. I need to know if I may be something of a werewolf, this sounds strange even to type. Here is what I mean, lately some weird things have been happening to me, things that I can’t explain, I’ve done a lot of research and came up empty.

First of all I’ve noticed that I have been taking a strange liking to the moon and find myself constantly staring into it, and I can feel my expression going blank, no happiness, no emotion whatsoever, just a bleak stare, sometimes for minutes at a time, there was a full moon out tonight and last night and these “stares” have gotten worse. One thing that has come of it was that I can control my emotion at will, this sounds crazy but i can shift my entire emotion, I’ve practiced and in less than 10 seconds I can go from birthday happy to furious angry, it’s a strange feeling but back to the matter at hand.

In the last few months I have grown a liking to wolves, not just here and there but I’ve changed, I find myself needing to be surrounded by wolves and feel lonely even among company. The only company I like to be around is a few stray dogs nearby. I sit with them after my morning runs and relax, and feel at home near them oddly enough.

My entire life I have also had this feeling about dogs but more subtly. However, the strangest things, I feel I can communicate with them somehow, not really but more of them having an understanding of me and vice versa. I have been able to use this, I do some dog training of my own, not for money but for my neighbors and family, they say I’m great at it, I can train a dog with all the basics within 3 days, I’ve even considered getting a part-time job training animals, but is this normal?

I feel scared and don’t know what is becoming of me, I considered werewolf but thought it too extreme, but now what’s happened in the last few days, I guess I don’t know what to think anymore, my senses are becoming sharper, I can pick up on things so quick it’s scary, my morning runs easier, I shouldn’t be improving that fast, and now when I look at a dog and uncontrollably do the “stare” at it it tips it’s head down and looks away, why am I doing that?

Am I a threat to others? What am I becoming? Should I be afraid of what’s happening? I am joining the military soon and have to know, will I be a liability to my squad? Will I be a threat to my friends or family? Why is this happening now?

Please someone, I need answers. I am posting here because I don’t know what else to do, I need answers and fast. I am posting online as Anonymous so no one will judge or criticize/ridicule me.

10. Anonymous says:

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I have urges to howl at night, sorry I’m just being anxious, I’m refreshing the page every five seconds hoping someone will leave an answer, I’m getting tired and it’s almost time for my nighttime walk, I take them just before bed, its a good way to unwind after a day’s events, so until tomorrow.

p.s. it’s 4:00 a.m. here(Israel)

11. Fear not what you become. For you are no monster

12. Anonymous says:

What should I do? What AM I becoming? What will happen to me? I have to know before whatever this is eventually does something I might regret.

Please

13. Late says:

relax my friend
    dont look for awnsers
    let them come too you
    and fear not for what you may or will become

14. Anonymous says:

So, what should I do? Do I let, whatever this is take over? Should I fight it? Please, I’m scared of what is happening, I don’t even know what it is.

15. To fight it will make it worse. Give yourself a chance to accept things

16. Anonymous says:

I’ve come to accept whatever I become. I am still fearful of what it might do to me or others around me, but whatever the case, I accept what is happening now. Thank you for your support, however I do have one question, will I be able to control any of this?

17. If you would prefer to contact me through a better medium my email is **edited**

18. Carly says:

personally, i like being a werewolf. but i am scared that there are some others of a kind like ours that would use it to instill fear in others, so i guess it is good that humans don’t know about it. however, i think that there should be a place where we can go for fellowship. that is why i want a pack so bad. just running into this site was helpful to know that i wasn’t the only one. and, Anonymus, i can control what is happening to me and i consider myself an expert on breeds and types of werewolves. What is your heritage? i can decipher your breed based on that. also, how did you become a wolf?

19. Carly says:

oh and i don’t think we are cursed either. i would call it shelter for the unpacked, but that soulnds gay

20. Carly says:

sound like we are packing penuts or something. *chortle chortle at myself because no one else likes me jokes… poor poor me…*

21. Kaposa Foxx says:

hi everyone!

22. Sabre (former Anonymous) says:

Thank you for your concern Carly, thanks to Jarlath and others I now accept what is happening and feel great about it.

My heritage:
    Both parents born in Morocco, I was born and raised in the U.S. and am currently in the process of moving to Israel and joining the military. I am Jewish (a Jewwolf, who knew :)) and I think that’s it for heritage.

23. Sabre (former Anonymous) says:

Well I’m not really sure how I became a werewolf, most of this has all happened in the last few days and I just accepted the facts today and am damned proud of it, really all the information on me is above in previous posts so maybe you can find something in there, I have no clue how it happened but if you need any other information I’m always here.

24. … Ummm so u are anonmus? Jaltath? Sabre? Howard? Anyone else I should know about?

25. Sabre says:

Just me, Jarlath gave me permission to use the name Sabre, I found he used it. Anyway I am Anonymous, I wasn’t sure of the responses I’d get so I strayed from my usual name for personal reasons.