Signs you’re turning into a werewolf

The question came up recently on what are the signs you’re turning into a werewolf, and although we’ve talked about it before, I thought I would address some of them again. Involuntary transformation warning signs (if you’re about to turn and you don’t know it) happen about 1 – 2 days before the transformation and are similar to getting a cold or the flu… you’ll sometimes get a headache, your muscles will start to ache, and a runny nose is not uncommon.

Voluntary transformation warning signs are a little different. The signs don’t start a couple of days before hand, because you are forcing the transformation – it’s not something that is happening naturally at its own pace. The warning signs will be immediate. Before you force yourself to turn, you can sometimes feel light-headed, and you’ll start to sweat. Your senses will seem very acute – your vision and hearing will both seem crystal clear. Physically, some will notice before the transformation that their nails seem weirdly strong, and they seem taller than usual; some may also notice their hair is shinier and stronger than normal. All these signs are the body’s way of preparing for the turn.

Identify a werewolf in human form.

What happens during transformation?

1. Elizabeth says:

i never met my father and i dont know if he is human or not but i feel very strongly that he is not in fact human.
    (i barely know anything about werewolf genetics or how things work so please do not hate on me. i am here to learn.)
    anyways
    as i near my 15th birthday (on january 10th) ive been noticing weird things.
    the other day, i woke up to a swollen jaw and cheekbones. they hurt to the touch. the swelling has gone away but my bones still hurt when i touch it.
    my eyes change color from hazel to a very light green whenever im sad or angry (this has just started happening recently)

and i dont know, ive just been sensing things (like a 6th sense you know)
    ive always felt i was different or special in some way ever since i was little. the feeling has grown extremely strong as ive entered 2017 and idk i just want answers.

also…
    i sometimes bark at my dogs and they sorta kinda respond to me.
    when our neighbors dog was going through our trash, i growled at it and it ran away.
    when our other neighbors pitbull tried to attack me and my dogs, ig my sorta animal instincts kicked in and i was almost literally battling this dog over my territory. i was growling and showin my teeth, it was odd, even for me.
    also recently, ive noticed that when i cry, it sorta turns into a whimper (which hasnt really happened ever before)

so please help me,
    idk anything i just want answers
    and please be gentle with me. thank you.

• Werewolves are awesome says:

I have never experienced this before but I think you are a werewolf

• Luna says:

Elizabeth you are a werewolf I would know I’m second in command in my pack and me and my leader Moon have training werewolves for 6 years now my advise is make yourself a pack and try very hard to survive bye and good luck.

2. Lillith Jane Black says:

lady I dont know what to say

3. Amyah says:

I was just sick awhile ago and I have a runny nose so idk because I’m a witch can u be a werewolf and a witch

4. Amyah says:

My eyes change color to with the weather my shirt color or like my moods I don’t growl but I get angry if Somone new comes over cause that’s my home I get shy I love dogs they like connect to me like we are a pack but I’m a witch I know this cause my ancestors are too so I already new that but idk if I’m anything else like a werewolf or a vampire cause I do like blood it’s really good but I connect with animals and dogs so idk please tell me

5. Racheldelaney says:

Please tell me something i am faster at night my eyes turn hazek after staring in the mirror my jaws ache and tonight is a full moon also i can tell if the moon is outside without looking am i a werewolf?please reply i also understand animals and they understand me i feel like i belong with them i think my father could be wolf cause he loves wolves and canines and animal he also loves the mountain so tell me am i a werewolf?????…..

• Luna says:

Sorry Racheldelaney I don’t think you are I’m second in command in my pack my name is Luna and with those syptoms I don”t think you are so sorry and yeah.

6. Lillith Jane Black says:

im not sure because im not one but you can ask anyone here

7. Werewolves are awesome says:

It depends

8. Danika says:

I don’t know if in a Wolf or not. I’ve been having severe headaches and my teeth seem to be sharper. My friends try to boss my around and I don’t take it. I tend to growl under my breath and dont realize it. I tend to be more active right before it turns dark and always on new moons I tend to be my tired est. Any one else like this because I’m not sure?

9. Moon Ash says:

I think I’m a Werewolf… I’ll growl at my dogs and they’ll back down and I’ve stared down random stray dogs and they will run away wimpering. I also have massive sleep issues and have gone to school for with 30 minutes of sleep. I have MASSIVE anger issues in which I punched a random guy in the stomach cause he kept flirting with me and I told him to stop several times and I was just slightly annoyed and then I just got insanely pissed off! I also tend to be exhausted on new moons and I catch my self leaning down to crawl around on all fours on Full Moons. I also have a deep connection with the forest and the animals. My nails also grow really fast and also grow naturally sharp. Also when I smile my friends also point out my teeth (and I quote several of them) “You have really sharp teeth!”. I also get these weird rushes of energy and I feel if I don’t try to control them I will just completely go ballistic. I really don’t know what’s happening to me if any of you can give me some advice I’d love it!! I also get random cravings to eat raw meat 0.0

• Luna says:

Hi Moon Ash I’m Luna I’m second in command in my pack and I think it is pretty obvious that you are a werewolf so good luck surviving bye.

10. werewolfes are awesome says:

you probobly are a werewolf moon ash

11. Shane says:

Hi Elizabeth I’m Alpha Werewolf you want to know what you are you are a Werewolf you mentioned that you you have Green eyes you are a Beta Werewolf and you should respect an Omega Werewolves those that have Blue eyes and you should also respect Alpha Werewolves those that have Red eyes all Werewolves out there should always respect Alpha Werewolves for they are very strong and don’t anger an Alpha Werewolf

12. Sok heng Theary says:

Hey I don’t know that I’m a wolf or not but January 12th it a full moon right I can’t slept and I literally scratching my bed and the next until now I can get mad easily and want to punch someone and I don’t like some where loud when my fri started I was growling at her and I literally punch her in the stomach I also can’t control my anger . My teeth shaper than before when mad I also want to bite him/her. I feel weird my muscle like they moving all over the place. I can see better than before . I’m Not even exhausted when I’m running but a little little bit I can run faster that my friends he was like the one who run faster than anyone in my class even me but now I run faster than him not being tired or out of breath and I can remember longer than before oh and my eye before is black and now brown and little bit gold only when I flash my eye with a light . Guy any Idea I want to know if I’m a wolf or not ?

13. logan says:

i think im a werewolf and i have extreme anger issues and all of a sudden like 6 months ago my strength and agility drastically increased and i almost font feel any pain my teeth are sharper i got really mad because this girl was clawing at my arm i walked away to wash my face in the bathroom of my school i looked up my eyes were tinted gold i got surprised and went to my wiccan friend and i told him and i asked him why that happened he said im pretty sure you are a werewolf and my nails and hair grow fast i cut my hair that was below my shoulders and about 6 months later it was longer than it was before and sometimes i get this extreme adrenaline boost its like i almost like i can control my adrenaline my muscles ache sometimes and i can lift 3 time my weight i weigh 130 and i have almost enhanced hearing i could hear high frequency noises and i can smell ridiculously better i also found out i could almost heal like this got dead armed he couldn’t feel his arm so i told him let me try something so i touched his arm and kept it there for a min and all of a sudden he said it was like nothing happened and he never bruised and im able to run at 26 mph i saw that on a tread mill and was like that wasnt much but i looked it up the fastest person to run was 28 mph i was shocked i can heal realy fast

14. Pete says:

Anyone there?

15. wolfs_dogs_11 says:

so i read all of these comments and read the answers. My teeth are sharp and it hurts when i bite myself.Many people pont out that i have sharp pointy teeth. When ther’s a full moon or when its night time i seem very active, and when im in the woods i feel at home, i love to run around the woods.I realized every time i meet a new dog they seem to love me.I even realized my hair is shiny .

i honestly dont know what these mean and i need a real answer. 🙂

16. Lillith Jane Black says:

I have been trying to get answers but know one here is a night feeder only werewolves which makes sense because it is a werewolf sight

17. Jaylen says:

I feel like i dont fit in and i also think i understand what dogs mean or i understand their emotions and i have very sharp teeth i love meat and i can growl or bark if a dog trying to mes with me and when i get nad i cant control myself and i lose control idk if i was born like this or when i was a child something happened to make me like this what am i plz help

18. Ahmad says:

Think I’m a Werewolf, my dad used to go on camping trips alone to the Scottish Highlands every once a month. I don’t remember if he left just before full moons but the full moon comes on the 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th 16th 17th and 18th it varies. Also whenever the moon is out I’m quite fast at running and know where it is automatically and stare alot at it. And just a few months before my 14th birthday I’ve been getting neck pains and really bad pains in my abdomen and they started to get worse as 2017 came. Also my night vision improves and I’ve been having a great desire for the moon, wolves and feel the need to go on walks alone. Dogs understand me more and I understand them better than usual. I swear all of this is true I’m not lying

• Ahmad says:

Also I was with my mum who is definitely not a werewolf and we were driving along and this stray started barking at us my mom shouted but it didn’t stop then I said “Get lost dumb dog!” And it stopped and stared then it ran. Can someone explain if I will transform this year.

• Ahmad says:

Also a while ago my teeth really hurt and my canines always look too sharp. There was once our neighbors dog at the door and I started growling and barking and gnashing my teeth so the dog just started whimpering and ran. So tell me am I a werewolf?

19. jay says:

Ok so, when a werewolf tansforms its at will, not the full moon. Ur just more “in touch” so to speek with ur animal side. With the whole dog thing, he was prob hungry and week and u showed him/her that u would put up a fight

• Ahmad says:

No the dog that barked at us had puppies and was well fed by the looks it was because we nearly ran over her puppies. Then I shouted at her.

20. Ahmad says:

I need a reply soon the full moon is nearing and I need advice for this my chest was hurting in class really badly is the wolf ready to rip free? Every time I close my eyes I see a peaceful place that I’ve been before. How would I channel the beast? Does someone have answers that is a skilled werewolf already? Please help me I’ve searched it everywhere for pain in chest and lower right belly all symptoms are irrelevant I have none of them. Answer this please all werewolves out there.

• Ahmad says:

And I always get a runny nose like what the hell does this all mean!! I would ask my dad for answers but I don’t see him anymore. I’m thinking of running away from home as well. My mum can’t take this. I swear all I say is not a lie this is real life I’m talking about…

• Clairity says:

I am a WereCoyote. I found out when I was super young, and my friends (who know) are always there to help me on full moons. Breathe deeply, and let it out. Find a Calm place (preferably the woods), and let out all your anger. If you do shift, it will release all the pain that has been boiling up inside you.

• Clairity says:

I used to have extreme anger issues, and I still do if I don’t find an “anchor”. An anchor helps you keep in control on a Full Moon. A anchor you can have, is maybe a family member, a crush, or even the will to stay human.

21. zeustylezz says:

Ok guys i need some answers like rlly fast when i completed my 15 birthday somethink start to be rlly weird, i was starting to be more agressiv,explosiv or idk how to say it i start to be more lonely and feel better than i notice than i rlly feel better when i was in dark or if i seen moon when i was starting to be more agressiv, like in school i start scrach my fingers on table and i usualy feel alot of stronger when im angry,my eyes was usualy green-blue but i notice then they now clear blue or crystal blue my teeth are more like dogs i mean werewolfs, my hands are alot more hairy and when i touch or pet a dog or other animal when he is angry he just calmdown like rlly fast (happend today) idk guys but i think.. im werewolf pls what u think guys i need help or answer or somethink

• zeustylezz says:

and sometimes i just go out when its night and start running and i feel more free and rlly fast and i even start to hear thinks more louder when im angry and smell thinks better but my sight didnt change which is kind of weird and sorry about my english :/

• zeustylezz says:

pls guys answer :/

• zeustylezz says:

the full moon is coming and i even feel more weird like everythink seem to be slow or fast and all those thinks which i wrote start to be more stronger

22. werewolfes are awesome says:

zeustylezz do you feel more tired in the daytime

23. zeustylezz says:

what shoud i do guys when full moon comes

24. Wolfrising says:

Idk what is wrong exactly. I feel feverish, but I’m not running a fever. My muscles ache and burn, I’m light headed, very tired, and I feel sick. I’m more active at night (which is not normal for me) I have this urge to growl and howl. My hearing has gotten stronger. The other night I was in a fight and the guy I was fighting bit me. I was like what the fug!? My whole arm, shoulder neck and hand hurts from the bite. Can anyone tell me what is happening?